[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /self harm/ It's been about a year lads but I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

who here /self harm/
It's been about a year lads but I feel it coming on
I feel absolutely fucking shit tonight
>>
File: 1504127221062.jpg (89KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504127221062.jpg
89KB, 960x768px
>>39420682
like 3 days ago. my legs are looking pretty bad
>>
>>39420682
why not bite the bottom of your thumb instead?
>>
gay shit just cut your throat instead
>>
>>39420682
If you have to then the best thing to do is put cigarettes out on your palm, less noticeable that way
>>
>>39420682
>cutting wrists
Over the past week I've cut myself about 30 times. Do you anons cut the same place multiple times to make it deeper, or is it just me?
>>
>>39420853
I cut the same place multiple times to make it deeper and the scars more disfiguring. Usually I wait until it heals and then cut open the healed scar again.

>>39420839
>less noticeable to have burn marks on your palm
That's more noticeable, anon. I cut my legs and torso exclusively so that it is not at all visible.

>>39420809
>bite the bottom of your thumb
Your...hand?

>>39420777
post pics, thou of heavenly trips
>>
>>39420682
Does anyone else punch themselves in the head repeatedly when mad at themselves?
>>
I really don't understand the self harm meme. How can people be so pathetic that they feel the need to CAUSE THEMSELVES PHYSICAL PAIN because they're sad? Just fucking end your life if you're sad don't do something so god damn irrational.

That being said, the only time suicide is acceptable is in the event of losing livelihood, a limb or a sense (except maybe smell), aside from those things it's just as pathetic and pointless, depression is a fucking meme, stop being living breathing memes, fuck.

Before somebody calls me a normie,
I've been a complete hikikomori for the past 8 years.
>>
I do, well, I did, and then I have these phases where I think "I'll show the world who they messed with!" thinking somehow they will feel bad for me or do me a favour because I"m suffering, but instead it's passive aggressive as fuck and nobody ever ends up noticing or caring, and it results in nothing except hurting in the shower and ugly scars that make me self conscious and wear sleeves in the summer. It will feel worth it in the moment but then immediately after you'll realise that it did nothing and accomplished zilch. Me and you just gotta be strong and not do it, the moment you get the willpower and decide it's not worth it is a good moment, even if oyu fail next time, if you manage to not do it this time that's good. There are more productive things you can be doing
>>
>>39420957
>post pics
I would but I don't want to ban myself
>>
>>39421016
I do, but I regret it afterwards because it gives me a headache
>>
>>39420957
Cutting your legs is for pussies

It's all fat
>>
Can't you just hold an icecube if you want to self-harm?
>>
>>39421060
It's the best though because it bleeds so profusely and you can cut deeper through the flesh there. It feels fantastic to give yourself a really deep gash that you can pull apart and look into, that when it heals, the gash fills with huge scabs that you can pull out in chunks, and the healing flesh under is all milky and wet

I especially like to cut on my upper thighs and hips because clothing agitates them there and they almost always end up very infected, red and hot, which is my favorite part of course. Nothing compares to the feeling of mild flu symptoms and a burning pulsing pain to remind you for a few days how utterly fucking shit you are.
>>
>>39421030
Fuck off norman. You think I don't want to kill myself? I'm just too much of a pussy and death scares me. Also, calling depression a meme < medical research.
>>
>>39421101
I wish I could give you a hug and tell you everything will be okay
>>
File: IMG_7521.jpg (833KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7521.jpg
833KB, 2592x1936px
i do it because i am very dumb and think that the more pain i feel the more ill be a man

got my stitches out today ive got nerve damage now lol
>>
>>39421031
Oh ok, OP, sure, just respond to literally every other poster except for me, only go for the option where your self-aggrandizing and dangerous behaviours are validated and not the only person who is trying to help you. You're just a little shit stirrer, you know that? Maybe there's a reason you hurt yourself and other people deal with their stress like normal people. Also
>>39421137
you're emo stfu
>>39421101
lol cucked by life
>>39420957
you're just here to bait us and make us wanna die, you're evil
>>39420682
tell us why you feel so bad, a year is pretty good, don't let the bad thoughts win
>>
>>39420853
Used to cut along my bicep (so t-shirts would cover it) when I was young. Later, I gave myself an abrasion over the scars, which kind of blocks it all. I started using drugs instead, which are far better, but now that alcohol is all I have, I occasionally brand myself or just punch myself in the face until it starts bruising.

>I knew it was retarded
>sounds even stupider when I type it out
>>
>>39421223
Why'd they bother giving you stitches?
The nurses in the ER always tell me that stitches are just for people who don't want a scar and "obviously" I "don't care" about that so they just give me the superglue every time.
>>
>>39420682
how ironic do you find the fact that you hurting yourself is 100% delusional and doesn't actually relieve you in any way? if you wanted to hurt yourself you would go out and get a job, not cry in your bedroom and cut yourself. do you cut because it sounds like a better excuse than sleeping all day? XD
>>
>>39421282
>lol cucked by life
>you're just here to bait us
both me, also
>>39421282
>tell us why you feel so bad, a year is pretty good, don't let the bad thoughts win
I have just gotten to a point where I can see my behavioral patterns and I know that I will probably never evolve past that. My life is tons better now than it was this time last year or the year before, or the year before that, and yet I feel no more joy. Nothing is any easier. I can't work, I can't fuck, I can't get out of bed in the mornings.

I just need to cut to let the bad feelings bleed out. It's not a cure, but rather a metaphorical and slightly ironic emotional bandaid.
>>
>>39420682
>>39420957
>>39421101
>>39421223
Op, your fucked. But who am I to judge? Keep doing what you want, but shit gets bad when you are forced to stop by other people. Shit is like coming off of two packs a day for 60 years. For your own sake, don't get caught or die before you do, and they put you in a phyc ward.
>>
File: IMG_20170713_093610_718~01.jpg (438KB, 1361x1263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_093610_718~01.jpg
438KB, 1361x1263px
>>39420682
I do it for pleasure instead of feeling bad about myself.
>>
File: 1500338317208.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1500338317208.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>39421282
A self harm thread and you're the edgiest person here. Fuck off
>>
>>39421315
Cutting is physical catharsis. It helps to cope with emotions that you can't externalize another way.
>crying
Lol
>>
>>39421520
>not getting drunk and crying and cutting all at the same time, then getting a cigarette and falling asleep
Pleb
>>
Does it really work?

When I'm really bad I feel the urge to scratch (it physically itches) until I actually break my skin and bleed...
>>
>Tend to punch myself in the side of the head when in a really low spell
Anyone else? it doesn't feel like it relieves the stress or pain or anything, rather I do it because I feel I deserve it.
>>
>>39421101
Assuming that you're serious, I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with you, but you're one fucked up motherfucker. What have you done to deserve these wounds anyways? Are you a serial killer? A pedophile? A rapist?

I just don't get it...
>>
>>39421679
Not him, but self hatred is common as fuck for people who cut. Most people do it to either feel something real or to punish themselves.
>>
i drink most days
>>
>>39421749
I thought it was just women who cut themselves though. Do men do this too?
>>
Does bashing your head into the wall count as self harm?
>>
>>39421773
i would assume so yes
>>
>>39421679
>What have you done to deserve these wounds anyways?
I am worthless
I can only suck up resources and complain but will likely not have the strength to kill myself ever
I have attempted but chickened out every time and probably always will
I am a shell of a person with no identity besides my disease
I contribute nothing and only hurt people
I deserve to hurt because I can't do anything right and can't make anyone happy, not even myself

I deserve to hurt because I am undesirable and will never amount to anything. My life is out of control and it's my fault and I'm the only one who could fix it, but I don't and I never will.
>>
Why don't you just workout instead? It hurts and it's more productive. It's what I do.
>>
File: mad wojak.png (488KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
mad wojak.png
488KB, 808x805px
>>39420682
>tfw i am going back to highschool today
>IN A FUCKING DORM
>EVERYONE WILL SEE MY RETARDED SCARS

FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>started burning my legs with cigarettes for no reason
Now i have a bunch of weird ugly ass scars
Sometimes i wonder what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>39420682
I hope everyone of you fags in this thread get underagebanned
>>
>>39422426
I can't get underage b& because I'm 25
I'm 25 and this pathetic
>>
I broke a fucking lamp over my head and it shattered into a bunch of pieces of ceramic. I took one of the fragments and I pressed it into my skin as hard as I could and cut down the street. I have the ugliest scar from it.
>>
>>39420682
dopamine feels gud uwu
>>
>>39421016
whenever i'm mad at myself when i remember something cringy i did i punch myself in the gut as hard as possible. for some reason i like writhing on my bed in pain.
>>
File: apyc4.jpg (429KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
apyc4.jpg
429KB, 2048x1536px
All those baby cuts in this thread. Fucking kill yourself like a real man.
>>
>>39423362
That s the point. The final game isn t to kill yourself. You don t need to go that hard bro
>>
I feel you guys, i used to self harm, covered in scars over legs, arms, stomach etc. Got a few tattoos to try and cover them but theyll never go away. its been like 4 years and i still desire to cut but wont because ill regret it. So goodluck man, tell some friends and stay strong.
>>
>>39421030
you get urges after feeling nothing for so long and it's like a punishment for being so relentlessly pathetic
>>
>>39421137
>calls people norman
only normalfags "self harm".
>>
>>39421288
idk i passed out in the bathroom and my friends took me to ER and they gave me stitches
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.