[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>where do you live? upstate NY >where do you want to live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 960.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>where do you live?
upstate NY

>where do you want to live?
somewhere big and populated with palm trees like Miami or LA
>>
File: pepe.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>39420254
>he's falling for the palm trees meme

It's expensive to live wherever palm trees are, fstboii. So you better save a lot of mommy's and daddy's mommy, so you can afford to live a decent life down here.
>>
>>39420359
im just going to sit around and spam threads about my depression moving to la or miami isnt actually possible without bieng a god
>>
>where do you live
Colorado, USA.
>where do you want to live.
Serbia. I grew up there and I was taken away from my home country when US fagots killed my family. Screw this country and your fake people.
>>
>>39420254
>Toronto
>smaller town with no immigrants
>>
File: 1504077789789.gif (111KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1504077789789.gif
111KB, 1027x731px
>>39420254
>tfw I moved from upstate to """"Connecticut"""" aka right outside NYC
>tfw within a month was in a loving relationship and life has never been better
where in upstate are you from anon?
>>
>>39420254
>Queensland, Australia
Probably something like Oregon cause it looks cold and really comfy but that could just be TV lying to me. This place is really hot a lot of the time. Winter is nearly over and I'm not ready to wear shorts again.
>>
i want to live in chile, with my mother.
>>
>>39420894
Chile is actually OK.
>>
>where do you live?

Jacksonville, Fl

Idk man. Jax has it all. Comfy place
>>
>>39420359
>It's expensive to live wherever palm trees are, fstboii.

No it isn't. You can rent an apartment here in Jax for like $500/month. I saw a townhouse being rented for $400/month recently.
>>
>>39420964
The townhouse was in a comfy neighborhood, too. Lots of big trees with these droopy limbs overhanging the streets creating this really nice atmosphere. S'beautiful
>>
>>39420894
I live in Chile and it's meh.
>>
>where do you live?
shelter island by

where do you want to live?
literally anywhere else. (but ideally Manhattan)
>>
>where do you live?

Houston TX

LA or with my friends that i prefer 10x better than ones i have here in philadelphia.
>>
I live in LA, it fucking sucks

Live somewhere with actual seasons or your youth will disappear entirely in what feels like six months
>>
>where do you live
north jersey!

>where do you want to live
i really enjoyed toronto when i visited, also wouldnt mind living in basically any western european country. have always liked DC too but would rather live in one of its cute suburbs
>>
>where do you live?

switzerland

its cool here but too crowded
>>
>>39420254
South Texas, somewhere along the Rio Grand. There is a lot palm trees here, not as expensive as Miami. There is also good Mexican food if you are into that, and there is also a beach nearby.
>>
>>39420654
My Bosnian friends might say fuck you

Not all Serbian's are murderers, not everyone the same. Same in the States :)

So unless you feel like killing Bosnians
>>
>>39420254
>where do you live
South East UK, Dover (closest point to France)

>where do I wanna live
Tempe, AZ so I can get away from shit weather and go to Pastor Steven Anderson's Church
>>
Perth, Western Australia

I actually dont know, im not well travelled but down south WA is a dream, margaret river probs
>>
File: 1499278009991.jpg (39KB, 744x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499278009991.jpg
39KB, 744x960px
>>39420964
>Jax
>Palm Trees
>he think he's gonna have the full Florida experience
Tampa and downwards is where you feel like you live in Florida, fatty, anything northernmost, is Georgia.
>>
>>39421150
If you had the choice to leave this dump why would you stay? Especially in WA. I think the heat has boiled your brain, anon.
>>
>>39421209
I like WA man, im not a fan of the heat at all and love winter but its not that bad.

have you ever been to margs? its great, feels completely different to WA
>>
>>39421199
i want to live in miami so fucking but I REALLY want la op btw

i might move to atlanta or something for my music career just anything fucking not cold i wanna get a job and start selling my beats or something
>>
>>39420254
Why do Americans just say their town and their state but not their country, but everyone else does.

>where do you live?
Sydney

I wouldnt mind Hong Kong actually
>>
>where do you live?
Hong Kong

Anywhere in east Asia or Canada
>>
If you're born in upstate you're fucking doomed to be a robot from birth unless you have rich parents. Shittiest place on the face of the earth. I wanna move to KY so I can get class 3
>>
>>39421199
From Dade county puto. I've lived in Georgia, too. Jax definitely isn't Miami (Dade county kind of blows), but it's still an Oceanside fun place

Tampa's probably superior, but Jax has St. John's river and the largest urban park system in America. Actually Jax has islands and state parks, too. Tampa's just a nicer looking city with a nice cultural aspect.
>>
>Montreal area
>Alaska or Yukon
>>
>>39421283
actually it's worse when you have richparents here everyone i know with rich parents just kinda lives out in the middle of the woods in a nice house and they kinda stay away from us poorfags

unless you go super chad and move to some small city or something thats about the best it gets i want to take a bus to nyc and just sleep on the streets or something

im probably just gonna save up and go to atlanta
>>
>>39420860
Queensland Australia here too m8. Wanna move to Countryside Britain or East Coast US
>>
>>39421412
Move with me dude we'll go.
>>
>>39422615
You have no idea how tempting that is man, especially US (because I have friends there) but I fell for the female meme and have a 20k debt I need to fix up first
>>
>where do you live?
Romania

Western Europe or USA/Canada. Australia or New Zealand would be nice too
>>
Finland, Helsinki

LA if my parents were rich. With my current parents Finland is just fine because you're allowed to be somewhat of a robot here
>>
>>39423050
Fuck off gypsie, we are full
>>
>>39421014
Its not the country, its that my whole family lives there.
>>
>>39420254
Long Island

Somewhere clean and white.
>>
England, East Sussex

I'm fine here
>>
>>39420254
watch and learn "robots":
>third world
>first world
>>
File: 1503503614117-r9k.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1503503614117-r9k.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>39420254
>tfw no upstate NY white qt3.14 to try n date
>tfw stuck in the south with a bunch of obnoxious chimps
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.