[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist Test! Who would you rather choose if you had to pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: drow matron.jpg (203KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drow matron.jpg
203KB, 848x1200px
Racist Test!

Who would you rather choose if you had to pick, this drow matron, or this sexy ass black woman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tutteSHDBEg
>>
only a racist would choose an inhuman woman over a black lady
>>
>>39419700
Would rather be dominated by the Matron mothers or a qt outcast like Viconia Devir than be with some negress thx.
>>
>>39419700
>drow matron

3d trying to compete with 2d never goes well for 3d
>>
>>39419730
Why? Drow can't feel love, that black woman can. Also I find it odd guys say black women skin looks ugly because of how dark it is, yet you guys give a pass for someone the color of fucking obsidian?
>>
>>39419806
the difference is that drow don't have nostrils spanning from cheekbone to cheekbone
>>
>>39419806
Black women are ugly because they have ape like bone structure.
>>
>>39419700
desu I'd go for the drow matron and serve the spider queen. Doesn't this mean I'm not racist since the drow are more or less the nigger elves and I'm willing to date outside my race?
>>
>>39419888
Why the fuck do you people care about nostrils so goddamn much?

>>39419916
ALL humans have apelike bone structure, as we are all apes.

>>39419935
Drow are the same facially as regular elves, just dark skinned. They don't have "black features".
>>
>>39419806
>Why? Drow can't feel love
That's bullshit. Drow appear cold and unfeeling since their society is a protection racket for Lolth. There most certainly can feel love.
>Also I find it odd guys say black women skin looks ugly because of how dark it is, yet you guys give a pass for someone the color of fucking obsidian?
All drow woman are supposedly very beautiful as they are bred that way but to answer your point: black woman irl tend to be poor (and probably as a corollary don't have the resources to take care of themselves), have health problems and there's the whole racial/cultural connotations that come with being black. Drow have none of that.
>>
>>39419964
Well humans are a distinct species separate from apes. Black people just look the most ape like.
>>
File: 1504129987465.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1504129987465.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>>39419700
Drow matron. She looks like she hasn't fucked every guy in her high school.
>>
>>39419964
Nigger I didn't say anything about drow being physically different from white elves (aside the dark skin of course). If I remember my DnD lore right, the drow are nigger elves because they live underground worshiping a spider queen and want to be kangs by destroying/enslaving the surface kingdoms. It's been a while so maybe I'm way off.
>>
>>39420050
drow sound more ambitious than blacks desu
>>
>>39420026
uh.. you did see her outfit, right? the black woman I showed is wearing pants.
>>
>>39419700
I'd go with spiderniggers
>>
>>39420100
and under those pants? ass implants.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.