[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I >HATE >EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Who /unironically/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: apustajajams.jpg (36KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
apustajajams.jpg
36KB, 354x286px
>I
>HATE
>EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!

Who /unironically/ enjoys all these edgy songs from the 90's early 2000's here?
>>
>>39419019
I do. Although I don't enjoy it enough to know the bands and most of the lyrics to songs.
>>
meme status aside, this song's a banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
>>
>>39419019
Its only edgy if you pretend you're hardcore because you quote these lyrics while dying your hair black and wearing makeup

TDG first two albums were pretty good
>>
Some of my coworkers were blasting Jedi Mind Tricks and Army of the Pharoahs at work today. I completely cringed because I used to listen to that shit unironically.
>>
i always enjoyed those songs even when everyone else hated them

vampire the masquerade had a shitload of edgy 2000s music that game was dope
>>
>>39419111
Edge of a Revolution is one of my favorite rock songs to come out in the last few years
>>
>>39419138
I like life starts now.
>>
>>39419019
Not edgy but forgotten song I still love
https://youtu.be/Ijk4j-r7qPA
>>
god i hate people like you
>>
>>39419414
its definitely an ok album, and I've listened to it a fair bit, but I don't think it really stacks up against the self-entitled and one x. But their 4th album was so shit, and the new singer (just listened to a few songs) is so monotone and generic

I blame it on their singer/writer getting sober
>>
As others have said, it's only edgy if you're autistic enough to apply to lyrics to irl and think you're an anime protagonist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.