[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible for us withdrawn, isolated, introverted,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wildcatbrain.jpg (201KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wildcatbrain.jpg
201KB, 1500x1000px
Is it even possible for us withdrawn, isolated, introverted, friendless, virgin, social anxiety guys to become normal, start a good social life and get a girlfriend and friends?

I haven't got any new friends since elementary school and I lost the last of them when I was 16. When I went to college it was supposed to be a fresh start and friends a sure thing but even there my social anxiety and withdrawn nature and took over. I think my brain is just completely fucked at this point and not even capable of getting any friends.
>>
>>39418845
Yes. You are just creating artificial obstacles for yourself because you are allowing yourself to live life on cruise control. Step outside of your comfort zone and actually do something instead of complain about muh anxiety. Just talk to people.

I say this as someone that is a complete recluse, but I still have people that hit me up and I never initiate contact.
>>
>>39418910
>I say this as someone that is a complete recluse, but I still have people that hit me up and I never initiate contact.
t. attractive autistic chad
>>
>>39418910
>just step out of your comfort zone, brah. It's easy.

It's not impossible, but it is difficult, and it will never get any easier.
>>
>>39418845
Become a furfag. Everyone is even more emotionally broken than the average robot, making friends and getting laid is fucking ezpz.
>>
>>39418845
Do you think that cheetah is a girl? If it is I'd fuck it.
>>
>>39418956
https://e621.net/pool/show/7438
>>
I go back and forth on this. 50% of me says no, I am fucking doomed this is just who I am and I have to accept it, the other 50% says I'm not trying hard enough and its still very possible to turn this all around and end up happy.

I don't see a way out though I'm 27, no friends, horrible job, I don't even meet girls anymore.
>>
>>39418925
People don't give a shit what you do or what you look like. They remember you for how you make them feel.

>>39418943
>it's another episode of a self-defeatist anon that makes a post with no intention to heed the advice he asked for.
>>
>>39418956
I don't see a dick so it's either a good tuck job or the cheetah is a girl.
>>
>>39419007
>People don't give a shit what you do or what you look like. They remember you for how you make them feel.
So ugly guys should have no problems fucking hot girls then
>>
>>39418943
Can confirm, does get gradually easier. That said, with specific individuals and not necessarily the circumstance in general.
>>
>>39419021
It's probably a trap, knowing this site.
>>
>>39419021
There's no way to tell if it has a dick or not from that angle.
>>
I went from a complete mentally ill recluse to a semi-normal oddball with a girlfriend and work friends. it took 4 years. all you have to do is force yourself to be around people at all times, accept that you will never fully fit into normie friendship culture, and appreciate that most adults have no friends anyway and your lifestyle can be completely healthy.
>>
File: clint1.png (36KB, 114x135px) Image search: [Google]
clint1.png
36KB, 114x135px
>be 27
>it's a another "Anon takes a chance at love and instantly regrets it" episode
>install tinder
>just want to have coffee with a real life girl, at least start somewhere
>after about a week end up with a half dozen matches that go no where with half of them being bots and likely catfishes
>install bumble last night
>oh boy lets get matches with no messages
>get one message from a college girl
>start talking
>it's actually going rather well
>recognizes my dog and asks me if I know my Chad brother
>ask my younger brother who I'm renting a room out to while he goes to college
>they were fuck buddies
>he gives me every juicy detail
>she fucked him on the first and second date
>her fling before that was a 30yr old lawyer who ruined his marriage cause of her
>felt know remorse because "he was the one cheating"
>even though she said she was devastated her last bf cheated on her
>just a terrible person all around
>unmatched
>knowing how my brother slings dick around campus he probably fucked half my matches
>he ghosts them too so they probably are using me to get to him

Fuck women, I don't need this shit. Now I remember why I gave up.

She probably had a dozen other guys in the stable too. I bet I wasn't even in the roster, just another beta orbiter to call when she gets a flat.
>>
>>39419024

ugliness makes them feel uncomfortable, but if you are a great enough person to them personality-wise it is possible. I knew this really fucking gross guy from germany who ended up spending an entire weekend fucking his friend who was a literal 9/10 supermodel. he didn't get there overnight.
>>
>>39418845
We're permanently damaged. You can get somewhat comfortable around people and form superficial friendships, but you'll never ever be truly normal.
>>
>>39418947
Too bad I don't have upwards of $3k to spend on an animal costume. All of the furfags I've met were massive normalfags and hypersexual despite being fuck ugly.
>>
>>39419126

stop trying to date normies retard. an autist has to date an autist, believe me a chunky unattractive woman who truly appreciates you will make you happy as fuck and normies will be jelly of your relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
>>
>>39418845
Nope. People don't want strangers entering their place of security such as their group of friends unless they're very attractive and/or interesting.

People don't want to go out of their way to help you because it's not worth the effort, yet they want to view themselves as good people.

That's why normies villainize robots. They tell themselves it's the robot's fault he is alone because he is either not trying or just an awful person. Either way he deserves contempt, not help.

They live in a whole other world than you. A world they won't let you in.
>>
File: skallagrim.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px)
skallagrim.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>39419024
If they aren't too focused on how much they hate themselves or how ugly they are then no. Its human nature to project your own feeling on others when in social situations. So if you're worried about failing people will notice, cant suggest a way to get around this though.
>>
>>39418845

For sure, it's hard and has set backs. You can do it, I know you can :)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.