[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most autistic thing you've ever done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1385937098030.png (445KB, 551x548px) Image search: [Google]
1385937098030.png
445KB, 551x548px
What's the most autistic thing you've ever done in your life?
>>
File: coaster.jpg (69KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
coaster.jpg
69KB, 500x503px
Post regularly on /r9k/
>>
>>39418614
>12 year old
>in shool
>biology teacher brings rare snake skin to show us
>retarded kid that i am go to the teacher and rip that snake skin apart while laughing
>teacher literally crying
>still laughing
>teacher knew i was retarded as fuck and didn't even tell director
damn i wish someone had beat me up real hard that day
>>
>>39418726
Shit man. Could have been a fur is murder fag and claimed the only ones who need snake skin is snakes. Pretty edgy for 12.
>>
File: 1435082941610.jpg (62KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1435082941610.jpg
62KB, 500x454px
>Be in kindergarten
>Walk in the room late and everyone else is getting settled in
>Say "where are the toys?"
>other students glare at me
>teacher glares at me
>god glares at me
>my ancestors glare at me from hell
Pretty much been going down hill from there for the last 17 years
>>
>>39418614

>live near my middle school
>go there on a sunday
>see empty gatorade bottle
>take a shit in it
>leave it at the door of my homeroom teacher's classroom

nothing happened. the custodian probably intercepted it before anyone could be outraged over it.
>>
>be me
>kindergarden
>finish lunch
>pulls out ice pack from lunch box
>out of curiosity bite open ice pack
> start squeezing liquids into my mouth
>didnottastegood.pptx
>keep doing it because autism
>get caught
>get sent to nurse
>get scolded
>be sent home with note
>>
File: 1374979805335.png (93KB, 462x355px) Image search: [Google]
1374979805335.png
93KB, 462x355px
>4 years ago
>Eating a burger
>Have headphones on listening to music and not caring
>Stand up to get more soda
>See qt girl with one of those Indian hand tattoos even though she is white.
>In a weird chad moment decide to ask her if getting that done hurts (I knew it was not a real tattoo)
>She explains that it is temporary, but points out that she has another one and her arm and says: And I have 2 more hidden in more private areas
>She gives me a look that clearly said fuck me if you want
>don't know what to say and just mumble, oh nice.
>Stay silent for what feels like 5 minutes, before just putting my headphones back on and walk to my table with my head down.

The same moment I thought I could finally get a girl was followed by the moment that proved me that I will never be able to
>>
I clogged toilets with fruit for no particular reason on a daily basis before I noticed they started posting monitors outside the bathrooms and stopped. I must have been in the 2nd grade or so.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.