[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woke up at 7am >at school all day long >at work all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: my favorite hobby.png (493KB, 1195x900px) Image search: [Google]
my favorite hobby.png
493KB, 1195x900px
>woke up at 7am
>at school all day long
>at work all night long
>get home at 11:30pm
>same thing tomorrow
>and the next day

i had two hour-long breaks to eat lunch and dinner
no time for breakfast tho

tomorrow, no time for breakfast OR lunch

it's just constant effort wake to sleep
my whole body is sore, my soul is sore
>>
At least you're in a routine. As a neet all I do is post on here in bed most of the time. When I do get up I play video games and eat whatever.
>>
>>39418356
my hands are disintegrating from 6 hours straight of constant dishwashing

the skin on my fingertips is dissolving and the blood just leaks out like that
>>
File: 1455517114023.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455517114023.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39418513
use some fucking gloves jesus tapdancing christ
>>
>>39418527
the water gets inside of the gloves and it's even worse

they don't have any like... shoulder length gloves
>>
I wake up 5 a.m. to go to work where I build lift gates for semi-trucks for 10 hours every day. Then, I go to school in the evenings. Then check my online classes and study or do assignments. I also live on my own, so I have to maintain my apartment and handle adult responsibilities. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>39418328
I'm sorry for that. My job isn't that bad yet I fucking hate it, so I imagine your work is a sort of hell.
>>
>>39418608

How do you manage to live like that?
>>
>>39418558
learn to play the guitar
you'll get calluses on your fingers and that will protect
you have babby hands from NEET life
>>
>>39418328
At least you're in college so there's a light at the end of the tunnel. You're not stuck McJob cucking for life.
>>
>>39418513
>dishwashing
Fucking lul. If you speak English, you're already overqualified for that fucking job. Get something less shitty
>>
>>39418629
You suck it the fuck up and persevere
You're in school for a reason, thus your hell does have a clear end
>>39418639
You aren't stuck with one either, you can go back to school, even as an older person
fucking community college works as a stepping stone to a proper college or internship
>>
"At least" is always code for "I don't fucking care"
>>
File: mfw 76.jpg (14KB, 250x317px)
mfw 76.jpg
14KB, 250x317px
>>39418328

I hope you realize that the "working world" is nothing but more of the same--but you have added stress of having to do it literally to afford food and a place to live

x 45 years...
>>
>>39418629
I've been doing manual and skilled labor since I was about 13 so I'm just used to it. I don't find school to be hard because I like learning things even in my spare time. My girlfriend lives with me, so she cooks for me sometimes but that's the extent of her usefulness. Besides 'dat ass.
>>
File: 1497730611015.jpg (67KB, 633x758px)
1497730611015.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>39418680
Capitalism is immoral.
>>
>>39418684

I work outside in the sun doing construction and the last thing in the world I want to do when I get home is go to school
>>
>>39418680
>>39418699
only for the stupid
if you have half a brain, you can have a very pleasant life
>>
>>39418680
i've been a working adult for 10 years already since i left high school

when i was working 10 hour shifts 6 days a week with no breaks it was shitty, but still not this shitty

it sucked but i'd have time after work to relax and have a few beers

this is like working an 8 hour shift then going straight into another 8 hour shift immediately after that

none of that proper 8hrs work 8hrs free 8hrs rest balanced life style

just straight 16 hours work work work work work then if i'm lucky i'll get a solid 6 hours of sleep each night
>>
>>39418709
Well I like this kind of work. But, I'd much rather study something useful and get a job with high earning potential, not to mention doing something I'm actually interested in. I figure it's worth a shot, and I have a lot of stamina. Besides, learning is fun.
>>
File: 1472393802627.jpg (16KB, 478x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472393802627.jpg
16KB, 478x370px
>>39418736
>no breaks
that's not legal
>>
I dont get how anyone voluntarily lives like this.
Ok if you're alone and got no choice but to suffer for the roof over your head.. but if there are reasonable hours or support available, killing yourself with this grind is pointless.

The only way id consider putting in this many hours is for my own business. Fuck breaking your back for mr shekelstein.
>>
>>39418786
A business requires capitol. How are you going to raise funds for one if you don't work? Also, if this is your mentality then how will you even have the drive to make a business work? It all sounds so nice until you get into the logistics of it.
>>
>>39418754
i was hired to work a one-person shift with nobody to cover for breaks. since i was offered the job on that condition and accepted, it was technically voluntary. if the employee volunteers to forego meal periods the business is in compliance with the law.

>>39418786
retail hell is unsustainable. i can't make a living from it long term and i don't qualify for anything better. it's a dead end for me. financial aid doesn't cover my cost of living on its own so i need a job to make ends meet. it's not voluntary.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.