[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first time browsing r9k >"oh shit these guys are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: shit.gif (844KB, 480x218px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
844KB, 480x218px
>first time browsing r9k
>"oh shit these guys are pretty funny!"
>sure some more
>find mbti thread
>find mental disorder thread
>find cringe story time
>mfw it dawns upon me that most people on this board have seriously shitty lives and numerous mental issues
Are you feeling okay today, anon?
>>
Just go away normie, we are just fine with ourselves. You can't help us robots, we are unfixable, the defects.
>>
>>39418270
I am doubting my robotness because of how hopelessly autistic you would have to be for 50% of the stories, and i am autistic
I'm okay though, i just want social interaction
>>
>>39418270
Depressed, it's like there's a cloud around me that dulls everything. Despite this I still feel a mental pain and heaviness in my chest. Constantly thinking about whether I should be or not be.
>>
>>39418468
>defects
>just fine with ourselves
I don't believe that. What's been on your mind?

>>39418470
Just try striking up small conversations in the places you visit. People'll get to know you and you'll have friends pretty much right there.

>>39418557
Sorry to hear that anon. Why do you feel this way?
>>
>>39418270
>Are you feeling okay today, anon?
I wouldn't be here if I was feeling ok
>>
>>39418270
Why the fuck are you here? Just leave us alone.
>>
File: 8d7.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
8d7.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>39418872
Do you not understand lad, that we don't like normies?
Your kind could've prevented all these things.
Your kind could've let us live unshunned happy lives.
But it didn't.

Please don't come on here trying to help anyone, it's just ruining the board atmosphere.

We needed help, but normies didn't come.
No longer do we want help, we simply want to be left alone.

P.S. The ride never ends.
>>
>when you get diagnosed with autism and some normie asks if he can help
Leave and never come back
>>
>>39418872
Well I just came to the realization that I'm boring a full to other people, so that kinda sucks. Also you should just leave, for both of our sake, r9k has gone to shot due to non robots invading our one place that we call our own. Where the fuck am I supposed to go when this place becomes full normie, fucking r/incels?
>>
File: 1495481079274.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495481079274.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>39419087
>Where the fuck am I supposed to go when this place becomes full normie, fucking r/incels?
Anon please, I don't want to get depressed
>>
File: pathetic.png (667KB, 923x922px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
667KB, 923x922px
>be me
>emotionally messed up wreck due to upbringing and genetics
>browse /r9k/ once in a while and commiserate
>eventually get admitted to a psych clinic
>get prescribed some medication
>couple months later effects tapers off, never go back for a refill
>get older
>get a decent job by some miracle
>improve socially
>become trap
>get a bf and lose virginity
>realize I just need to mature a bit more and take on some responsibility for my life to stop being shit
>mfw I read the posts in /r9k/ now
>>
>>39419108
Well that's the truth, this place has had a huge burst in popularity due to meme poachers like OP, r/incels is basically r9k but without the charm that makes it a "hangout" spot for robots.
>>
Well, I can't really help if you guys don't want it, so I'll leave you with this: the first step to getting out of your cycle of misery is self improvement. Find out what your flaws are and do your damnedest to fix them. Lessen the amount of time you spend doing unproductive things and try to pick up new hobbies and activities for self-improvement. I.E. stuff like going to the gym or learning an instrument.

I wish you anons the best. Don't worry, there's still hope that you'll all live the lives you've always wanted.
>>
>>39418270
i've been smoking weed more recently and i think it's helping me become more normie.
>>
>>39419154
Then leave. Go to /b/ and post pictures of your "boy pussy" or whatever. Or are you above that, you filthy normie?
>>
>>39419157
I was hoping that it if ever got to that point some random robro would make buy his own server and make his own board. It's all wishful thinking.
>>
>>39418270
I started talking to a female online about a week ago. We have had two conversations with each other, and the second one, I ran out of ideas of what to say, and after ten minutes or so of nobody saying anything, I just ended up saying bye and leaving. I've created a list of possible topics to talk about, so I don't run out of things to say so quickly, but actually mustering up the courage to say anything after the failure that was the second conversation is too much. I don't think I can do it, and I've probably failed. That was the only human interaction I had had in a while, and I fucking blew it.
>>
File: 1495933823896.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1495933823896.png
373KB, 540x684px
>>39419188
Nah, imma stick around and to convert robots to sissyhood.
>>
>>39419220
Hmm. I might look into that actually, I have experience with html/css/Java and the like, so it could happen. Sounds a lot better than r/incels. I would just need a server.
>>
>>39419154

>smirks at people with debilitating mental issues.
>dresses like a woman and got fucked buy a guy

Unironically kill yourself, Ephialtes.
>>
I'm a high functioning robot-- I managed to fake being normal enough and made enough money to get married
>>
>>39419249
Oh shit, anon actually wants help. Talking to girls online is just like talking to regular human beings. The reason you have nothing to say is because you're so intimidated by the thought of talking to people that you mentally freeze up and have no clue what to say. Just relax and understand that it's not the end of the world if she doesn't like you.

Give it another try, anon, it's probably not that serious.
>>
>>39419289
>>39419296
this desu makes me sick
>>
>>39418270
we have heard your shitty normie advice.Just get the fuck out normie shit.
>>
>>39419294
I don't know anything about that sort of thing but I'm sure /g/ would. Just don't make it obvious what you need it for.
>>
File: 1503849647550.jpg (142KB, 1080x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1503849647550.jpg
142KB, 1080x1352px
I only visit this board every now and then because no matter how depressed i get i literally can't become /r9k/ retarded and it cheers me up

thx lads
>>
>>39419305
but what if I actually have nothing to say? My life really isn't interesting at all, but I need something to talk about for an hour or more. I can't just talk about sitting at my dest and browsing 4chan and 4chan*2 all day. That has no substance. There's nothing to talk about there. And she probably doesn't care if there is. I honestly don't understand how people actually hold conversations past: "Hi, how are you? Nice weather we're having isn't it?" You run out of topics pretty quick and if you aren't good at thinking things up on the spot, you're fucked.
>>
>>39419385
Just send her funny cat vids and normie memes.
>>
>>39419305
What if I lack the ability to talk to people. I am always misunderstanding people and never pick up on social cues and always want to be alone. Talking to others is the ultimate cognitive dissonance for me, but that doesn't mean I don't want to. It's just a struggle.
>>
>>39419400
I met her on 4chan, so she probably doesn't like normie memes and cat videos. Even if she does, she's probably seen it all already, because she's from 4chan
>>
>>39418270
No, I'm not feeling okay, and fuck you for asking.
>>
>>39419385
People think with emotion, you need to get them to feel something. It doesn't matter what you say as long as you don't make them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>39419385
Well, just get some more hobbies. If you start a cooking class you can start conversations off like "How've you been? I've been good, too, I just picked up cooking/guitar playing/insert hobby here." Hell, one of my friends even managed to get a bartending license through a week long course. It's rough, but you'll definitely have much more to talk about once you pass. Just put yourself out there and don't stagnate. The more you leave the house and talk to people the more comfortable you get in social situations, thus leading you to be a much better conversation holder overall.
>>
File: answer me.png (243KB, 412x431px) Image search: [Google]
answer me.png
243KB, 412x431px
>>39419296
Naw, life is good for me rn senpai

>>39419328
Then you should! This environment, while cathartic, is only gonna make your condition worse ya know.
>>
>>39419444
>this normie tier advice
>working
>>
>>39419423
Ask her about her dreams and hopes and aspirations. Bitches love that shit, even 4chan fembots.
>>
>>39418270
>are you feeling okay
Everyday is a small taste of hell where a little bit more of me dies and another bit gets seasoned for tomorrows tortures with cruel anticipatory knowledge of whats to come.
>>
>>39419407
Then just start off with baby steps. Staying on 4chan all the time can be a really bad thing for holding regular human conversations. You're always behind this screen and shitting on other people all the time that when you get into actual social situations you find that those "skills" are completely worthless. Right now, you wanna practice having conversations online, moving up to talking in voice chat, and then seeking social interactions IRL. By then, you should have a pretty decent understanding of people. I say this as someone who used to be r9k material as a kid but is living a pretty decent life as an adult because I took the steps to become more sociable.
>>
>>39419460
Normie tier advice is what you need to survive in a normie filled world, lad.
>>
>>39419448

You've admitted defeat in the most primal sense. Not only have you given up on life and the pursuit of happiness but you've also given up on your sense of self-worth and pride. So much so that you're now allowing other, functioning males to treat you like the female you never could of had. Instead of rebelling you've now become a pseudo-female in hopes of fitting in at any cost, though this price is too heavy and you've committed an act that is worse than suicide.

>life is good.

laugh.
>>
>>39419510
Of course, but it working for me? Better men have tried.
>>
>>39419493
I am fine with all forms of communication except nonverbal and reading between the lines. I have autism.
>>
File: 1500872151015.png (260KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
1500872151015.png
260KB, 640x578px
>>39419525
Is that a hint of bitter jealously in that tone I hear? Maybe you should give in and take the trap pill, you might find that you enjoy it!
>>
>>39419562
Become better than the best of men, anon, I believe in you. All you need is drive and passion. Turn your life around and get better.

>>39419577
Well, that's not really your fault then. Why not try talking to other people on the spectrum?
>>
Ah yes the daily "just started browsing today lawl you guys are soo weird and sad xD" thread.
>>
>>39418270
We don't need your pity faggot
>>
>>39419601
>All you need is drive and passion
Where the hell do I find that?
>>
>>39418270
I'm perfectly fine. My mental problems only really do anything when I'm in a relationship. No relationship means noone to become obsessed over and have mental breakdowns when I cant find anyway to make them happy or they don't acknowledge what I've done.

As for living a shity life I'm pretty damn content. I would even say that I'm happy most days.
>>
>>39419601
I can try but I am already stuck in a cycle.
>>
turns out when you neglect a child who already has mounting social problems and a family history of mental illness it doesn't turn out too well

most of the time I can't remember what year it is
>>
>>39419510
living a lie is absolutely disastrous for your mental state. This stuff only works if you're a semi normie. if you've been a weird autist who couldn't understand humans since you were a kid it's entirely unhelpful.
>>
>>39419592

I have a feeling you aren't even the same poster, but instead a filthy kike.

Nevertheless... If I had the right and the privileged of culling you abominations I would do so without hesitation.

If you're willing to give up all that you are, then give up all that you are. That mask of yours will only make sure wish you had left this wretched nightmare all the sooner.
>>
>>39419676
Think of it like redirecting your dissatisfaction. Instead of channeling it into yourself, use it to drive yourself towards self improvement.

>>39419709
You can only break it by changing your lifestyle.
>>
>mom passed me to dad
>dad passed me to his mom
>grandma passed me to a computer
>grew up without friends or family
>my only parent was the internet
>never learned emotions or how to express them
>all I do is stay in my room all day every single day
>have done so for 21 years
What about people like me? What do I do?
>>
>>39419824
I don't think you truly grasp it. To a normie your words make sense. To a gneuine robot this is nothing but fluff. Most of us have fallen for these normie memes in the past and genuinely tried only to realize that they only actually help if the foundation of your core is somewhere within the realm of normiedom. and faking your entire persona is setting you up to be purely miserable. I've done it and still do it occasionally.

>fake persona
>people like you
>get tired of faking and reveal your true self, say something you actually think or feel
>"Ahh what the fuck dude"

welcome to the actual futile life of a robot
>>
>>39419841
Any social awkwardness/anxiety on your part is solely a product of your shitty upbringing and less about stuff like autism or other such neurological disorders. You have much more hope for living a happy life than most other people like you, but like I've said before, it just starts with a little bit of effort. Find IRL groups with similar interests to yours and get out there to start socializing. It's all just a matter of practice. You can get there if you try.
>>
>>39419927
What if I told you you've been replying to the same person this entire time? My life is fucked, thanks for trying to help.
>>
>>39419927
not him but I have zero desire for social interaction. I'm not particularly bad at it but I don't derive any pleasure from socializing.
>>
>>39419944
If that's true, than just keep my words in mind and put out an honest effort. The worst that could happen is that you don't get the results you want as quickly as possible, but the work you put in will end up worth it.
>>
>>39418961
Don't blame your shit genetics and social retardation on normies. Don't expect the more fortunate to give a shit about the less so, that's how communism was born.
>>
>>39420019
I'm crying anon. To keep going... All I can promise is I will try, but I have been my entire life with no results to show for it. Sometimes I wake up and wonder why am I still alive. There was no point for any of this to happen to me, all my best efforts just lead me further down the hole. I look around and realize how dark it really is, how it always has been.
>>
>>39418270
you don't browse /r9k/ for the fun of it. most people here are autistic and so many of the daily threads with actual homor goes right above their heads. people can't distinguish shitposting from irony and what you'll see is 50 replies to an obvious joke that everybody decided to take seriously.
>>
>>39419889
same recently lost my shit and revealed my power level after weeks of normie larping
>>
>>39420102
zt0ry t1m3 orggigigi
>>
>>39420071
Anon, if I were there I'd do my best to help you in any way, shape, or form I possibly could. The most I can do for now is tell you that you need to stand up on your own two feet and take your life in your hands. Start small if you have to, but never ever deviate from whatever schedule you have for your improvements. The second you decide "I'm too lazy today" or "There's always tomorrow" is the second you lose. Even if you feel that way, keep moving forward, it is always worth it in the end. I believe you can dig yourself out, anon. All you need to do is try your hardest and never lose steam. You're worth something, Anon. Don't let your life continue being disappointment after disappointment. You can do it. You can change. Your life can get better.
>>
>>39420072
>tfw been on r9k since pre-deletion and only this year realized this
>>
>>39420168
I thought I could too but it just led my mother to hooking me on drugs, having her boyfriend brainwash me addiction, and dropping out of school so they could teach me to steal and manipulate. That was before I got diagnosed and how I realized there was something wrong with me. That was when everyone told me everything was in my head and that I was a worthless piece of trash and I blindly followed because all I wanted was a loving family, a dad and mom. I was an emotionally stunted kid that got used and now I am broken for trying.
>>
>>39419577
Look up some body language tutorial articles or videos on youtube.
>>
File: 1501772244708.jpg (8KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501772244708.jpg
8KB, 202x300px
>stops replying
every time...
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.