[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just got banned from this dumb site for telling a 55 y/o indian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Omegle.png (63KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle.png
63KB, 510x300px
i just got banned from this dumb site for telling a 55 y/o indian gayman i was an 11 year old girl from japan
>>
a-are you?
>>
lmao
you deserved it anon
>>
File: mcdownalds.png (133KB, 571x482px) Image search: [Google]
mcdownalds.png
133KB, 571x482px
waste of time that fucking site
>>
>>39418202
>pretending to be 11 years old
fuck you anon, people like you are the reason im a registered sex offender
>>
>>39419714
being a sex offender makes you a registered sex offender, not O.P.
>>
>>39419724
What are you even saying, I didn't say OP was a sex offender, I said I'm a registered sex offender
>>
>>39419742
Not saying, typing*.
glad I could help.
>>
>>39419760
Nice try but the word 'say' just means to express through words. Typing words is a way of saying what you think.

I'm gonna assume you're the same retard who replied to me in the first place
>>
>>39419860
Nice try but typing is not the same as ''saying''
I'm gonna assume you're the retard who can't tell the difference between those distinctively different meanings.
>>
inb4 autist rages at me some more.
>>
>>39419714
why are you a registered sex offender? this is the worst thing that could happen as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>39420058
that nigga dumb as hell, that's why
Can't tell the difference between saying, which is verbal and typing a message lmao retard
>>
>>39420076
shut the fuck up you daft cunt, don't speak when no one even inconvenienced themselves to acknowledge your pathetic existence. unless you also happen to be a registered sex offender, I recommend you do one of two things, put an end to your measly existence, or close this tab and open up a website more suited for your sensibilities, may I suggest reddit.com?
>>
>>39420076
>inb4 "i was just pretending to be retarded"
you were already BTFO, not gtfo
>>
File: triggereddit.png (662KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
triggereddit.png
662KB, 800x600px
>>39420126
>>39420141
you just got inb4'd and cucked anon
>>
inb4 autist continues to sperge @ me- Part II.
>>
>post something dumb
>act like you meant to and were just trolling
>pretend you won
Gee anon, you're such a cool guy, I wish I could troll like you xD brb let me share this on my discord, it will probably end up on r/4chan
>>
File: 0.jpg (22KB, 215x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 215x360px
>>39420241
>>39420166
>mfw he stopped replying after being called out for an idiot
>>
^kek he's still raging like I said he would
that's what happens when you lose the argument I guess
>>
bump
is anyone else still on?
>>
>>39421708
You're thread got ruined by two people who thought they were trolling each other, sucks but thats what r9k is these days
>>
>>39422037
*Your
yeah, but at least it was entertaining watching the other guy get cucked.
>>
>>39418202
Entrapment is a crime and also you have to be atleast 18 to use Omegle I think.
>>
I get banned frequently from omegle. You get unbanned after a few days. There are certain trigger words that if you use too often, it bans you.
>>
File: 1504160759426.jpg (164KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504160759426.jpg
164KB, 500x600px
Chatted for a while about worldbuilding, that was fun.

Kruzad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.