[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come elliot, dylan, eric, randy stair and even the v tech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (48KB, 541x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 541x406px
How come elliot, dylan, eric, randy stair and even the v tech shooter all shot themseleves in the head and none of them were botched but irl you always hear about people surviving? Do the cops just let them die instead of it was a regular suicide where they would try to interfere? dylan literally shot his temple and died but everyone says that has low success but they had cops everywhere there, couldnhe have been kept alive?
>>
>>39417778
I don't think it has a low success rate at all. It's just that headshot survivors get more attention because it's so uncommon. It's understandable why people would be afraid of such a thing though. Surviving the shot and becoming a vegetable or even worse paralyzed from top to bottom is something I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy. I think rumors stem from that fear.
>>
>>39417874
Like im not suicidal at all but just gotta ask so even just a 9mm like dylan used to the temple if you did that to the side of the head would you be dead in juat a few minutes? especially of no one was around?
>>
>>39417901
Yeah. I'm by no mean an expert but common sense would dictate that even if the shot botched you'd still die of blood loss pretty quickly.
>>
The people who fail are retards who placed the gun directly behind their front top teeth and fired straight up. All this will do is take your face off and leave you as a vegetable.

A shot to the side of the head above the ear, or in the mouth pointed backwards at a 45 degree angle are virtually guaranteed lights out. Unless you're using a fucking .22 Short or something.
>>
>>39417778
Surviving is the exception, not the norm. That's why you hear about it so often. If they succeed than it's not much of a story.
>>
>>39417901
It depends. The top part of the brain is mostly memory and other abstract shit you can live without, and you'll most likely just bleed to death in agony if you tried it that way. The best way is shooting the brain around the lower parts, usually below the eyes, as things like the Oblongata and Cerebellum are there and will kill you almost instantly if you shot it.
>>
>>39417778
they probably did bleed out because in a terrorist situation like that cops are going to play it safe
>>
>>39418037
>above the ear

Meant to say *behind* the ear.
>>
>>39417901
A 9mm at point blank is I believe more lethal and destructive than some more powerful guns like a 30 cal because rather than penetrate your head it has the potential to bounce around and cause more danage, if a bullet passes through it may not hit anything vital. This is a guess, you can do research if you wanna double check this hypothesis.
>>
Was Elliot famous around here before the shooting? If so how were the threads right after it happened?
>>
>>39418099
Of course not, we didn't even browse/r9k/.
>>
>>39418154
I mean on 4chan in general. I'm aware that you fucking losers absolutely ruined r9k in the last few years only. But I reckon he might've been known on /fit/ at least since he posted on bodybuilding forums.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.