[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>texted coworker a few fridays ago that I thought he was cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0565.jpg (85KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
85KB, 480x640px
>texted coworker a few fridays ago that I thought he was cute
>he never replied
>invited work group out to dinner with me tonight
>he went home with another girl

It's over, isn't it?
>>
Well, despite what this board may make you think, real life people aren't usually attracted to trannies.
>>
>>39417404
fpbp
this desu
oregamidesu
>>
>>39417404
>>39417413
I'm not a tranny you nerds.
>>
Don't hold on to lust

Let it go

And remember, true love accepts All
>>
>>39417441
Are you seriously this stupid? Of course you are a tranny, no pills will ever make you a real girl. You will forever be a dumb sissy boi til you commit suicide like all trannies do.
>>
>>39417457
What is this even susposed to mean? oreganolio
>>
>>39417515
I was born and Developed as a female. The cells that compose my body each contain a diploid set of two X chromosomes. Fuck off.
>>
>>39417340
Awww the poor roastie could get Chad and now has to settle for a beta provider
>>
>>39417607
>being this delusional
No, you aren't a girl because you were born with a """female""" brain. You will always have Y chromosome, fagboy. No matter how much you think you are a girl, you will never be one. Consider suicide, tranny.
>>
>>39417340
At that point yeah. Not much room for anything there. Try back in a year or two when your coworkers life changes some.
>>
File: 1367591305854.jpg (172KB, 468x612px) Image search: [Google]
1367591305854.jpg
172KB, 468x612px
If you're a girl and you are single or at least don't have 3+ chads ready to dick you anytime in 2017 I really have to wonder why. HOW?
>>
>>39417340

Ohh boooo hoooo you little bitch. Now you have a tiny feeling of what it's like to be an average guy. Sorry but you don't have a right to the use of every man's genitals, sometimes you get turned down. Get over it and fund some other faggot chad that will pound your clit.
>>
either you a freak, or ugly as fuck
>>
>>39417743
They do, they just don't want THOSE men. They want THE OTHER men.
>>
>>39417607
After the way you responded to the bait I honestly don't blame the guy lmao
>>
>>39417743
It's because I'm ugly tee bee hach
>>
File: notMad.png (413KB, 602x471px) Image search: [Google]
notMad.png
413KB, 602x471px
>>39417340
You put yourself out there, and shit didn't pan out. It happens.

At least you sacked up and went for it. Proud of you anon.
>>
>>39417743
there is always only one answer
shes obese
>>
File: 60733829_p38_master1200.jpg (507KB, 1157x816px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p38_master1200.jpg
507KB, 1157x816px
Yeeee you are fukken done. Go for the next one. It happens i guess.
>>
>>39417821
I'm actually 5'2" 115 lbs. I'm just ugly.
>>
File: 1496261989069.png (26KB, 109x116px) Image search: [Google]
1496261989069.png
26KB, 109x116px
>>39417340
Just stop being a tranny OP.
>>
>>39417340
It's not over--yet. Fuck him before she does or it is over. Do it.
>>
>>39417916
How do I get home to fuck me? That's all I really want out of this anyway.
>>
>>39417743
I know its an meme to think girls can get whoever whenever but thats all it is a meme. I worked as both a resident assistant and as an aid to the uni's psychologists. My job for 6 years straight was helping students with their various problems to keep their head straight so that they can graduate.

Like it or not when it comes down to it men and women are about on par for relationship problems. I had an equal amount of both.The only real difference is that women are much more vocal about it. Both men and women are extremely picky and many don't even realize it. I had to help one guy come over his depression because I found out that he subconsciously weeded out any girl that in any way acted or looked like his mother. That was one of my hardest cases and I cant even take credit for doing it it was the psychologist I was working under that figured it out. After he realized it he was much better off and got a girl in a month. I don't know what happened then because he never came back. On the flip side I had a girl that compared every man to her best friends first boyfriend. That one was easier to work out because she more or less came to that conclusion herself. We finally worked through it by me telling her to just go on a date with the first guy to ask her out. It turned out he was great and she even told me that she would of told him no if it wasn't for me. Again I don't know what happened next because she never came in. Before that guy she never had a boyfriend and she was 26 and a senior working on a bachelors.

Both sexes judge each other in different ways. Women tend to care about looks more but will give a shot to someone with a gimmick and after securing that fist date are much more receptive than guys are. Guys care more about personality and social standing and tend to be calculating up through the whole of the honey moon phase if they opt for anything more than a one night stand but after the honey moon phase are pretty much attached to the girl.
>>
>>39417821
>>39417840
No excuse, my fembot gf is obese and I love her

>>39417936
Be more bold and just ask to fuck
>>
>>39417936
Make it obvious that you want to fuck. Bend over infront of him, grab his dick, outright tell him that you want to fuck.
>>
>>39417949
>>39417966
I don't want to get fired for sexual harassment though.
>>
>>39418001
You're a woman, it's not sexual harassment. Do it outside of work.
>>
>>39418001
Not sure what to say in that case, just ask a guy outside of work to fuck then

>>39417940
>Women tend to care about looks more
>Guys care more about personality and social standing

Surprising to be honest
>>
>>39418038
For women its more about breaking through that first contact. Almost every woman I talked to had HUGE mental defenses in place. In fact most did not even want to talk to me because I was a man. But once informed that because our services are free she has to either talk to the person assigned to her or leave they started talking. There are any number of reasons for this that I could only guess at but once a guy gets through that first contact he was golden. I've seen a solid 8/10 I was helping get with a 5/10 guy because every time he saw her he cracked a joke and made her laugh. Eventually she started talking to them and they hit it off. For women a guy that does anything to temporarily make them forget that life is fucking shit and boring has a good chance. This is where a lot of guys go wrong because they focus of social standing and money. Women don't really care in that first interaction. They want escapism. Its after that the tend to care and even then most girls said more or less the same thing. They just wanted the guy to make enough that he can care for himself and a little extra for whatever his hobby is. They liked when a guy said they bought X and was happy with it.

Guys on the other hand don't really care about looks on t he first contact EXCEPT in regards to social standing. That's why they favor the 10/10's because they can brag to their friends about their girlfriend. Guys also want a girl that is stimulating to them. They like girls that are into their own hobbies and can sit there and "talk shop." Any girl that cant has a much lower chance of hitting it off with the guy. Guys also look at what the woman can bring to the table. Almost every guy I worked with said that he is not looking to take care of a girl and any girl that needs excessive effort is not attractive at all to them. One thing many guys said is that they are not interested in a girl that cant drive.
>>
>>39418138
What guys said there is like the polar opposite of what r9k guys want out of girls lol

Maybe because they're normie in general? Like the average robot doesn't give a fuck what his friends think (he will probably only have online friends anyway), or doesn't care if she's a NEET who can't drive
>>
>>39418184
Maybe but I think its also that a lot of robots don't actually know what they want. Humans are built to date and have a dating period where they discover what they really want out of a girl. Without that grounding I would think that people create unrealistic expectations based off of whatever experiences they have.

There is a big difference between saying that you are fine with a girl that cant drive and actually being fine with it. As any one with a car and friends knows its annoying as fuck to drive people around. You have to experience first to know if you are really ok with it or if its something that is a flat no go.
>>
>>39418292
How many girls were virgins?
>>
>>39418363
I was not allowed to ask anything near that topic and was only allowed to talk about it if they brought it up first. So I honestly don't know. Out of the girls that did bring it up it was either virginity or total fucking slut. She either never touched a penis or had had tons of them inside her. I can only think of one girl that was not a virgin that wasn't a slut and her big thing was that she feared that her breasts were to big and was scaring guys away. She was in every definition a short stack like 5 foot tall and huge tits. My talks wither her basically amounted to making her feel better about her tits until she just stopped coming whether that's because it worked or not I don't know. I would say out of the girls that brought it up 60-70% were virgins and the rest were sluts expect for that one girl. The virgins mostly all had the same questions whether guys could "smell" it on them and avoided them because they were virgins. A few even asked if it was a good idea to just go to a risque club and just strip it off and let people fuck them which of course I had to tell them no since it would be extremely dangerous..
>>
>>39418455
So they thought being a virgin was bad? Didn't they want to save it for someone they really cared about?
>>
>>39418476
No it was more that they were afraid that guys weren't interested in them because of it. That because they haven't put out that men ignored them. Many of them though weren't exactly saving it they just never had the opportunity to lose it. Which is why they were talking to me. They were perfectly willing to give it up to a guy that wanted it so long as they were in a relationship its just that no guy ever asked them out.

Unfortunately my advice of "Just ask a guy you like out." mostly fell on deaf ears. Almost none of the virgins wanted to try that because it was "wrong."
>>
>>39418520
Do you think those girls are just picky (holding out for Chad only?)

Like how male virgins here somewhat tend to be really picky?
>>
>>39419075
No I cant say that I think that. Most of them agreed that they would never get a 10/10. What most of them did admit though was that at least at that stage in their lives they would absolutely trade up or leave a good guy if they thought they could get someone better. The thing was that most guys felt the same way. The difference that I saw was that women don't hedge their bets. They jump the second they get the chance. Guys wait until its a sure thing opting to stay with what they have if it even looked like they could end up with neither. Another difference was that a lot of the women said that they would not go back if it went south. If she left a guy than that was it if at all possible she would not go back out of shame. The guys said they would at least try.

Its those attitudes that I think earns women most of the hate. It creates the perception that they are less loyal. Almost universally though both men and women wanted to be settled down by 30 with 35 being the latest. Men wanted to be settled down ASAP more often than not and was a big issue with a lot of the men that came in. They would tell me that everything was absolutely great but then she "just left." After talking more it turned out that they were content and went full settle down mentality when the girl they were with was not ready for it at all and actually gave a lot of hints as to that fact. Which links back into the whole escapism thing women seem to want. They want to avoid real life as much as possible in their 20's anything that reminds them of work or monotony is horrible to them so when the guy settles down for the long haul they check out looking for a distraction. No idea if this changes in older women as I only dealt with students.
>>
>>39417940
>Women tend to care about looks more but will give a shot to someone with a gimmick and after securing that fist date are much more receptive than guys are. Guys care more about personality and social standing
What the fuck? It's the other way around.
Not that it helps me. I'm straight fucked in both.
>>
>>39417940
What nice b8 pasta

This literally only applies to normies because they're the only ones of who the ability to choose between who they could date. Those aren't real problems with the opposite sex.

the real problems are the people who can't even get another person to look at them. I would like to see how she deals with those.

if you have the ability to ask a girl out or have someone ask you out you're a normie who needs to leave
>>
>>39418138
Tell me how to break through that barrier. I have an excuse to talk about her school experience, and have asked a few questions so far.
Have I already fucked up?

What do I do to build up to where I'll know if she likes me or not?
>>
>>39417607
Women don't want sex, . They want security and social status, and use sex to get it. Men do the opposite.
And here we are, autists completely incapable of relating to the wretched state of the modern orld and women, and the few who are decent, are out of reach for all eternity.
>>
>>39418455
Bullshit. We've all seen the chart. CURRENT YEAR women are all sluts. Only 5% are virgins at marriage.
I don't know why you're switching men and women in your descriptions. Trying to protect confidentiality rules?
In any case, please answer my question as if it were a boy.>>39419536
>>
you know robots ...women don't have sex for pleasure they have sex to social climb
>>
>>39417404
bawhahahahha
fpbp
thank you anon
>>
It's okay femanon. I'm about to lose my last online friend, and thus, my last friend.
>>
>>39419503
I can only go off of my own experiences and as such its all hearsay. Take it or leave it its up to you.

>>39419526
>the real problems are the people who can't even get another person to look at them. I would like to see how she deals with those.

I had girls like that. I wouldn't classify them as ugly either. Talking with them I couldn't really find any determinable reason besides bad luck that no one tried to get with them. They just sort of fell through the cracks. My only real advice to them was to reach out but like I said before They were rather hesitant to do that most of the time. They wanted men to come to them. I even asked them if the difference between having their dream guy or not was them asking the guy out they mostly said they would let the guy go.

>>39419536
I cant really tell you what to do. That one guy did it just by making her laugh and not making a move until she was comfortable talking with him. I would keep school talk to a minimum unless she initiates it though. Unless shes the type that enjoys what she learns it may be something she is looking to escape from.

>>39419579
>Only 5% are virgins at marriage.
I'm not denying that at all. Most of the virgins I talked to were trying to get rid of their virginity. Keep following the post chain.
>>
> that I thought he was cute

men are repeatedly told that if a women calls you cute thats a bad thing, you should have called him handsome or something else
>>
>>39419694
If a woman called me cute I would do everything in my power to marry her.
>>
>>39419734
You're 200% a cutie, Anon.
>>
>>39419734
a women calledme cute once

she ended up meeting a spic fron vegas and married him after knowing him for like half a year

ive known her for ten online but hey i guess hes better and online shit don't count right?
>>
>>39417340
i'll date you femanon

original comment
>>
>>39419746
Are you a woman?

>>39419753
Not really no. Its why absolutely every interaction with a girl online I take with a grain of salt and have absolutely zero expectations.
>>
>>39419801
i know anon
it was different back when i first met her tho in like 2006
the world has changed ect.
>>
>>39419801
Does it reaIly matter?
>>
why is there so many normalfag replies to this roastie?
it's simple:
tits or gtfo
>>
>>39417940
>>39419649
This is the general situation, and it's true. However, the problem is for the people who are not part of the general consensus, and have different things going on. For example, in some cases, certain individuals tend to overlook or disregard aproaches depending on certain things that trigger something that makes them uncomfortable, can be due to trauma or simply because that person reminds them of other things, it is, indeed, the usual.
But, it's not the same way for the people whose problems are not really in the same place, and the situation lies somwhere else. For example, the way they see relationships, and that's one particular thing I'd say is the most difficult thing to deal with. When someone doesn't see relationships the usual way, and have their own view on the topic, that differs completely from the normal way of seeing it, it magnifies the possibilities of that person to get another one. It's also not something that might change, considering it's something the person has chosen, and in this case, it's also probably something that this individual has embraced as theirs.
>>
>>39419992
>it magnifies the possibilities of that person to get another one.
*It magnifies the possibilities of that person to not be able to get another one.
Sorry, fixed.
>>
>>39419237
Normies are in a whole another world basically.

>fembots: believe they're shit and will take any decent guy that loves them for whom they are
>malebots: believe they're shit and don't even try as a result

Wheras normies have all these options and such and are constantly trading in/upgrading partners and such.
>>
>>39417340
Yes.
For now.

And probably forever but maybe not.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.