[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are amazing I love women, the way they think, the way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Image-1056014561.jpg (244KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1056014561.jpg
244KB, 682x1024px
Women are amazing

I love women, the way they think, the way they look, the way they make me feel when they give me attention, the way they're so naturally attractive, the way I can talk with other guys about them for hours on end, over and over. I love the way it makes me happy to see a girl be happy about something, even if it doesn't affect me, and I love the way seeing a sad girl makes me sad much in the same way.

And yet, they are the things that hurt me most. It hurts me to think about them all the time, it hurts me to know they don't think about me in turn, it hurts me to see in their eyes they would never love one like me. It hurts me to know I will never mean as much to them as they do to me.

They are truly God's greatest creation, at the same time mankind's greatest curse and blessing.
>>
>>39417213
K cool but I still hate my life

Also, you're a beta faggot
>>
>>39417213
>God's creation
I can alreasy tell from your choice of words that you are a low IQ specimen of a human. There is no such proof that any deity of any kind exists whatsoever. Therefore, if you imply that a higher being of any kind were too exist, you have a deficiency in your mental capacity.
>>
>Men worshiping women
>Somehow this is supposed to be some shocking thing
It happens all the time, everywhere, all day everyday buddy. Western society is based off of it.
>>
Jesus Christ youre such a pathetic beta faggot.

>>39406605
>>
>>39417213
they sure as hell hate you though lol
>>
>>39417213
OP they are not

>>39417257
Listen to this

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
File: 1486157496052.jpg (93KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486157496052.jpg
93KB, 640x583px
>>39417213
>tfw as much as you hate them, you'll always have an unattainable probably non existent ideal woman in your head
>tfw you'll never be able to just let it go and give up hope
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.