[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw watching a movie and see a depiction of teenage love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1401895001926.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1401895001926.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>tfw watching a movie and see a depiction of teenage love
im close to ending guys, i missed out on this and i will never know what its like.
>>
File: 1503080768604.jpg (18KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1503080768604.jpg
18KB, 680x583px
>two people meet for the first time
>they start having sex in the next scene
>>
>>39417146
>people can do this irl
help
>>
File: 1503973235428.png (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503973235428.png
42KB, 800x600px
>mc is relatable
>has sex
>>
File: 6pjb1rx.png (285KB, 975x341px) Image search: [Google]
6pjb1rx.png
285KB, 975x341px
the one and only

fuck you robot stop muting me
>>
>>39417130

Teenage love is a meme and you know it. You are just looking for reasons to pity yourself in that sad cycle of mental masturbation. Grow up.
>>
>>39417130
I will comfort you anon

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
What's worse? Never having it, or almost having it and losing it due to your own cowardice? The world may never know.
>>
File: 1503953128970.jpg (22KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
1503953128970.jpg
22KB, 480x588px
>>39417236
this one always gets me. i have a couple more years of college but I don't see anything changing
>>
>>39417130
I completely missed out as well. I've long since finished mourning my missed chance. Its not worth mourning your missed opportunity to introduce your dick to the equivalent of a wet axe wound for the rest of your life. I'm gonna stick with video games and anime and focus on my interest in Japanese drift cars. At least I'll always be able to do that. Maybe I might even run away to Japan and get a car there and live in my car in the mountains. Joining random street racers every so often at night. Maybe I'll try to be the best racer on the mountain. The locals will try to find me, yet they never will because I live in my car on a secret spot on the mountain and my only job is at a car wash or gas station in Tokyo during the day. Eventually one of the lady racers might take interest in me and we'll start a life together. Maybe people might even start calling me Takumi. This is all just delusion isn't it? I know. But fuck it if I'm gonna let this drive me insane. High school romance pussy is bullshit anyway. They almost always end up as a disaster relationship and or in pregnancies or the guy getting cucked. Fuck this. I'd rather die driving off a mountain in a shitbox and end up in the news papers as a homeless mystery racer than getting pussy during my school years and getting cucked or getting a bitch roastie pregnant on accident and having to pay for it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39417263
>6'1
>6.5
please dont bully me like this anon
>>
>>39417263
The fuck I'm 5'8 and 5.3? Gtfo you are a dick
>>
>>39417302
There was at least ONE girl into me during secondary school, she was cute, yet I did NOTHING for some reason. Most of the time I don't care, but every now and then it hits me, the gravity of the situation comes over me, and I realise just how badly I fucked up. Just another addition to a long list of missed opportunities and wasted potential.
>>
>>39417130
it's sad but we can do nothing.The world has forsaken us,we have no chance in a world filled with chads and normies.
>>
>>39417498
Mine was love at first sight tier obsession. Somehow i've convinced myself that what happened was completely alright and there's no reason for regret. I'll always value that person as a friend. Even though I'll never see them again. I've probably just cried away all the tears that I had.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.