[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has there never been one single girl in my life to find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Why has there never been one single girl in my life to find me attractive?
>>
>>39415194
Post your face maybe your ugly and you need to work on yourself to improve yourself
>>
>>39415217
Ayy lmao

> Do not post pictures of yourself on /r9k/. Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users. All "rate me" and camwhoring threads belong on /soc/. >>>/soc/
>>
genetics

whether it's because you look bad or act bad or smell bad or don't have money it's probably genetics
>>
Because you stayed in your room all day.

If you got out there, someone would want you.
>>
>>39415321
I have a job and go to school.
>>
They probably do, girls just don't make the first move. Imagine if girls came onto you all the time since you hit puberty, you'd make no effort to flirt with girls, you would have no need to leave your comfort zone, that's how girls are, they'll like a guy, hope he says hi, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter if he does because someone else will.
>>
>>39415513
Why are girls such fucking pussies?
>>
>>39415513
>girls just don't make the first move

blatant lie. girls do make the first move by showing VERY OBVIOUS signs that even the most socially inept robot could pick up on. talking to you and asking questions. constantly looking at you. If a girl likes you, you will know. Of course then the guy has to ask her out for drinks or something, but she basically lines up the shot and guy just needs to putt the ball in.
>>
>>39415373
You need something outside of work and school. Go smoke pot on someone's basement couch. Some big titted cutie will cuddle up next to you and ask if you want to fuck, I guarantee it.
>>
>>39415791
Maybe some of us drink instead. Does that work still?
>>
>>39415194
You're probably ugly as balls my dude.
>>
>>39415194
I might find you attractive do you like my voice?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39415845
Yes but you sound like a trap whore
>>
>>39415740
dont be fooled anon

i am utterly oblivious whenever a woman tries to demonstrate signs
>>
Testing how this shit works m8
>>
must be connected right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.