[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISTP-T here, I'd say I'm one of the more robotic mbti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170824_194040-1.jpg (233KB, 1662x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_194040-1.jpg
233KB, 1662x1001px
ISTP-T here, I'd say I'm one of the more robotic mbti types. I literally don't care about other people just my projects. I'd rather play with my cars or guitars than go out or spend time around people. Whats it like being the XXXX type that you are?
>>
>>39414566
INTJ-A here, I'm turbo autist tier tbqh
>>
>>39414596
What autistic things do you do?
>>
>>39414566
Mix between INFP and INTP
Either I want to save everyone and everything and am emotional but am too shy to do anything, or I am just thinking about constant daydreams and dreams for my life while being shy and cold and unfeeling.

It's a stuggle to do anything, even things I like.
>>
>>39414616
>lose my spaghetti every time I talk to people
>unironically have tourettes
>laugh at inappropriate times
>spend free time reading up history and math on wikipedia
>can't look people in eyes
>have to actively try to talk like a normal person
And somehow I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>39414656
>It's a stuggle to do anything, even things I like.

I feel this deep in my soul. N types tend to be more interested in the ideas of things rather than the reality. You've just got to develop that tertiary Si anon, try to have a routine. It can be something small, like brushing your teeth every morning or taking a short walk in the afternoons, but you ought to do it before you get sucked up inside your head. You shouldn't try to be someone you're not, but don't let your connection to reality get too weak. You need to believe that you can make your life better, and that it doesn't take very much to start doing so.
>>
>>39414566
ENTJ always but my schizophrenia and MPD gets in the way of doing anything I want to..
>>
File: 1504065805240.jpg (45KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1504065805240.jpg
45KB, 500x616px
>>39414566
INFP I just want to be liked but nobody likes me. I was in a group of friends before but all they did was make fun of me. I was pretty much kept around for a laugh and I was never considered equal to the other group members.
>>
ENTP

The good part: I have great public speaking skills, lots of enthusiasm and optimism, and a natural ability to math which combine pretty god damned well. The bad part: I never shut up and can't come to any satisfying conclusions about anything. I'm not even really a person. I am not what is flowing but the flow itself. Feels weird man.
>>
ENFP

Why do we have to differentiate ourselves? Don't we all have the capacities to improve and change? :)

I don't hold onto the the notion that MBTI's 'sub-units' are static and unchanging. There's a definite possibility of directing the mind. Through choice we can strengthen cogntive propensities or, conversely, allow them to deteoriste. But your MBTI isn't static.

Compassionate
Inquisitive
Loves sports and enjoys being creative
>>
>>39414566
INFJ here,
I have so many ideas and goals in life.
I end up spending all my spare time on the couch or with friends who drain me
get frustrated at the days I've wasted and how much I could have accomplished, but didn't
get depressed thinking about it too much
too depressed to get off the couch
I'm useless
>>
>>39416172
No, personality traits do actually remain the same whole your life and you can't change them. But you learn to act in the framework of for example an ENFP. Learn how to for example make plans even though you don't naturally want to make plans.

Normalfag INTP 7w8 checking in
>>
>>39416532
Not him but aren't you even open to the idea that people change? And just because your personality type doesn't mean you are locked into every minuet thing that comes with it. I've known lazy INTJ's and I've known extremely punctual ENFP's, it's just apart of being an individual that you are different from every other individual and cannot be boxed into this small framework of "INFP" or "ENTJ" and so on.
>>
File: IMG_1368.jpg (432KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.jpg
432KB, 950x950px
ISTPs are definitely the most bearable sensors
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.