[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have come to my ultimate end, I'm taking the cowards way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I have come to my ultimate end, I'm taking the cowards way out. What is the best method for suicide? If I OD wrong I could be stuck with organ failure, if I get hit by a car I could easily survive but be paralysed. Suggestions?
>>
>>39414467
I have always suggested sleeping with neck on train tracks.
>>
>>39414467
Get a gun and take some people with you.
>>
>>39414522
I'm in the UK. where I am there are no guns...
>>
Dont kill yourself man. Nothing can be more boring than literally nothing. You can do anything you want in this life why would you throw that way?

If you really 100% wanna go through with it, throw yourself off a tall abandoned building and leave a note for the cops so they find you before someone else does. Youre still gonna ruin peoples but at least no one innocent has to find your corpse.
>>
>>39414554
>hur dur odnt kys man bloo a bloo no one innocent has to find your corpse bloo a bloo
ur the type of person i hate the most
>>
>>39414608

Why are you posting shit like that then if it isnt a cry for attention?
>>
>>39414695
This, honestly.

OP is just another wahhh wahh my life is so hard attention whore.
>i swear im gonna do it
>ive had enough
>this is it lads

We've heard it all before. Fuck. Off.
>>
Am I just a pussy if I would like to be dead but dont wanna try to kms while mean while back when I was in highschool a girl od'd on sleep pills on purpose and had to have her stomach pumped. Does it make me a pussy to feel like that but bot try to kms if a pretty girl tried to actually do it? Id be afraid to but if i ever do it which id be 50-60 but id use a 12 gauge in some woods alone not pills
>>
>>39414467
Hey there buddy. Suicide is a very hard thing to follow through with and most of the western world doesn't understand or respect what it is. Don't beat yourself up for trying to solve your problems. Your best bets are gonna be a proper 13 foot drop hanging with a well tied 3/4" diameter rope, and exit bag with inert gas and opiates or benzodiazepines, or carbon monoxide poisoning with a charcoal grill in a poorly ventilated space. The easiest one to follow through with by far will be the exit bag, but aquiring the drugs and appropriate tools can be tricky. Good luck m8 and remember not all life is sacred, much of life is full of unmitigated suffering and theres nothing wrong with freeing yourself from it.
>>
Shotgun to the brain. 99.9% kill rate
>>
>>39414808
Thank you, this really helps
>>
>>39414880
You're welcome. I hope that you find peace, dead or alive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.