[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Imagine Festival Soon, I was wondering about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I'm going to Imagine Festival Soon,

I was wondering about festivals, I have a ton of cash now. I was wondering how easy it is to find good drugs? I want to roll so badly but I don't want to drop money on bad shit just to have to find more later

How are electronic festivals in general? I
>>
guess i see no normies left here, all cleared out for uni...sad
>>
It's just going to be thousands of normies herded into a race course with various zones blaring out entry level normie grade electronic music.

Buy and take your good drugs beforehand. Scoring drugs there will be hit and miss.
>>
>>39413904
damnit I knew this, I'm camping but I know it will be hard to find. All I can bring is really good coke. I want to roll and dance tho.

roll>coke

don't even know if I want to trip, might just try to roll three days in a row
>>
>>39413964

Wow it's not as if you could make any effort to get mdma before you go.

Fucking suburban normies....
>>
>>39413978
bruh I live in the middle of a city....its just all around here is coke
>>
Dude I guarantee if you ask your coke guy where to get some mdma he'll help you out.

Also why are you going to that festival?

Why didn't you decide to blow your cash on the Oregon Eclipse Festival like the rest of us lovely nomies? It was the best festival yet.
>>
File: 1486399140879.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486399140879.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>39413835
The day is finally here

The Normie uprising has just been made official
>>
>>39414171
bruh I been here forever
>>
>>39413835

Get the fuck off this board if you would even THINK to even CONSIDER for even 0.1 milliseconds to attend a fucking MUSIC FESTIVAL, of all fucking things, nonetheless doing fucking drugs. Jesus fucking christ. Get the fuck out NORMIE
>>
>>39414127
because its cheap and close, and I heard security is nothing and its fun

I have three weeks. I'm finding something, I hate buying new mdma tho, moon rocks you never know if it is going to be good, my friends always find shitty rocks, I always have to dig for the good ones, and rolls you never know either, only when I can see the mountain of molly rocks do i know its worth buying
>>
>>39413835
Buy some off the dark web. Festival drugs are insanely shady and you might end up buying shit you weren't expecting to get.

Drugs bought online are MUCH safer than drugs bought from strangers on a festival.
>>
>>39413835
Btw, out of those artists definately check out Ott. He's the fucking man.
>>
>>39414275
look at how much fun anon!

I work fucking hard for my money, why not spend it on a good time with my friends and meeting knew friends while I dance my ass off with mdma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs0NWKRicHw
>>
>>39414275
ah ok

yeah there was no security at eclipse lol...they weren't even checking wristbands. but that's cause like 70k or so people showed up, 30k more than they planned for
>>
>>39414577
just going to bring test kit instead. and an 8 ball of bomb ass coke lmaoo and liqour
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.