[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Just want to style my hair like a feminine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1503879728623.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503879728623.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>20 years old
>Just want to style my hair like a feminine cross between emo and no hair-cut at all
>Too scared of being judged by others for doing this
>The last time I did it IRL people started calling me a faggot
>Don't want that as a reputation
>Have to go get a real hair-cut

This fucking sucks
It's like I'm 14 years old again, and I never got over what other people think about me.

I'm so scared of being perceived as a boy in a grown man's body because that's what I really am. A cop called me 14 years old the other day, and it stuck with me.

I'll never be free to dress how I want to.
>>
>>39413168
>cop called me 14 years old the other day
Why are you greentexting about your hair, faggot?
This is the real story.
>>
>>39413230
I was wondering if someone else could relate.
>>
(White) men that are truly effeminate have it easy. I see it every single day.
If people called you a faggot, it must be because the look didn't look genuine. Remember, we live in the brave new world now. So if you can look like an effeminate young white queer, people will like you. That's just the way it is.
It's not your natural look, anon. You're not an effeminate queer.
>>
>>39413329
I live in a small-town in Texas though
>>
>>39413358
Perhaps they are one of the few uncucked people left. Those types are rare. Even /pol/ is degenerate and a lost cause. You should listen to these rare types anon. You don't get the privilege of being a queer in the brave new world because you're trying to be someone you're not.
It's not who you were meant to be. Become the masculine man the world needs, anon.
>>
>>39413507
But I am a very feminine man. My father let me be raised by the internet, and I'm nothing like the people around me because of it.
>>
>>39413168
>>20 years old
>>Just want to style my hair like a feminine cross between emo and no hair-cut at all
>>Too scared of being judged by others for doing this
>>The last time I did it IRL people started calling me a faggot
>>Don't want that as a reputation
>>Have to go get a real hair-cut
>
>This fucking sucks
>It's like I'm 14 years old again, and I never got over what other people think about me.
>
>I'm so scared of being perceived as a boy in a grown man's body because that's what I really am. A cop called me 14 years old the other day, and it stuck with me.
>
>I'll never be free to dress how I want to.
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39413587
That's an illusion. You can easily reverse that. Nobody raised by the internet is a child of the internet. It was a substitute for what you refused to do. I speak from experience. If you start spending less time online now and made a concerted effort to be more masculine, you'll be fine.
You don't get the privilege of being respected as an effeminate queer because it's not who you're meant to be. And I've seen the roughest of the roughest dudes automatically respected effeminate (white) queers in public.
Be a man, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
Fuck those normies you shouldn't give 2 shits what they think here maybe a rare pepe will make you feel better
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.