[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw am an absolute scrub at my favourite video game >once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: europ_ext_cover-460x215.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
europ_ext_cover-460x215.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
>tfw am an absolute scrub at my favourite video game
>once got so pissed after my war against the ottomans went sour that I whipped my phone across the room
>>
File: Lleyn_sheep.jpg (191KB, 965x688px) Image search: [Google]
Lleyn_sheep.jpg
191KB, 965x688px
>tfw 1000 hours on this game will make you pass 9th grade history
>>
800 hours in, no regrets. Can we get Victoria 3 though?
>>
File: 1498700203613.jpg (6KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1498700203613.jpg
6KB, 250x232px
>>39412822
>about to finish ryukyu world conquest on ironman
>game ends before I can end war
I'm never fucking playing that game again
>>
File: IMG_0569.gif (686KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.gif
686KB, 200x179px
>>39412822
>tfw practice playing as central Africa almost every game and got good enough to where Ethiopia and I can assrape over East Africa and the EU retards.

Feels BUSOGA man
>>
Europa is too easy.
>>
>try to get african power achievement
>1 year left
>manage to get the last island
>wonder why I don't get the achievement
>still forgot some shitty tiny France colony island in Indian Ocean
fuck you, I should try to git gud but I don't want to spend time on this game anymore
>>
File: 1481266927450.gif (473KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1481266927450.gif
473KB, 258x258px
>>39412822
It's alright to lose to the ottomans. 1000 hours and I still can't beat them on the latest patch.
>tfw set up perfect alliance as Serbia with Austria-Hungary and Poland-Lithuania but France allies with the ottomans and ruins everything
>>
File: AJ6TEaV.gif (2MB, 512x321px) Image search: [Google]
AJ6TEaV.gif
2MB, 512x321px
>>>39412850
>have thousands of hours across all of Paradox's games
>every history class is a breeze
>>
>>39413566
I literally took the entire balkans from them as Aragon and they were still a bitch to fight in Anatolia
>it takes a stack of 44k to fight their remaining 18k stack
>even then, the only reason I won was because I had more combat width, without that I would've lost
>ottomans declared a golden age and allied morocco, who'd annexed granada
>can't fucking beat them now, forced to give them a province and peace out >can't form spain until i defeat this unholy ottoman cockblock
>fucking ottomans take the time to ally persia
>ally mamluks goes full retard and gets eaten
I fuckin' quit. You win this time, Johan,
>>
If it makes you feel any better I've been playing CS since 2003 and I have over 5500 hours in CSGO, I've never gotten higher than LE (Still am LE)
>>
>>39412822
What pissed me off the most was buying all of the shitty dlc, and noticing norway got some god tier colonising ideas, fuck you paradox, fuck your shit
And yes the Ottomemes are fucking overpowered
>>
>>39413725
ottomans get janissaries, +5 discipline from their ideas, and they're a lucky nation AND they declare a golden age early on giving them even more bonuses
I wish I never paid 20 dollars for that Mandate of Heaven DLC. It just makes everything even more of a royal pain in the ass
>>
>>39412956
this, i like EU but after a couple hundred hours it just feels so railroaded, youre always just forming a super country and then going full napolean at the end and the AI intelligence certainly doesnt help.

I like playing victoria 2 but the time span is just way too short to enjoy a campaign, it always makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>39413781
please explain anon, I have been considering getting that dlc along with common sense because this game sucks ass in vanilla
>>
>>39413890
Ming never dies so playing in Asia is pointless. They made ming overkill
There are many other cheaper DLCs you can purchase that are much more important.
http://www.strategygamer.com/articles/europa-universalis-iv-dlc-buying-guide/
>>
>>39412822
either play hoi3 or vic 2 or dont play at all

they ruined ck2 with the update a few years ago that AGAIN killed the size and added upkeep, also it took out assassinations (yay no way to kill the leader of random hosts...)

eu4 has sucked since it came out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.