[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw jewish >tfw too much of an autistic beta to be apart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: Sad_Jew_frog.png (94KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jew_frog.png
94KB, 329x361px
>tfw jewish
>tfw too much of an autistic beta to be apart of the conspiracy
>>
>>39411660
hahahaha, what a fucking faggot. Enjoy getting culled!
>>
>tfw Mormon
>tfw the stereotype is true and the only ugly guys are me and one other
>>
File: 07e.png (39KB, 186x230px) Image search: [Google]
07e.png
39KB, 186x230px
Feels bad man.

*Tips menorah*
>>
>>39411660
Iktf my jude
I feel like I could be a useful JIDF member and I already spend all day on 4chan anyway, but I suck at networking
>>
>>39411660
>>39412510
are you two from new york?
>>
File: 1412382754266.gif (14KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1412382754266.gif
14KB, 501x585px
>>39411660
iktf

>>39412550
i am
>>
>>39412550
No, I don't live in the US
>>
>>39412572
I am also. I guess it's true what they say. That we live in Jew York.
>>
>>39412510
>>39411660
You should betray your people who have rejected you by exposing their schemes.
>>
>tfw great-grandparents on both sides just barely survived the holocaust
>tfw I see this new generation of goys fashing out and glorifying fascism/nazis
Are we in for another shoah jewbots?
>>
File: 1502628847791.png (755KB, 1080x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1502628847791.png
755KB, 1080x1032px
>>39411660
I have a question for you,

Is there like an obvious secret Jewish mastermind gang at your church meetings?

Do you see people doing weird shit like 60 year old dudes passing each-other pieces of paper and whispering into one another's ear?
>>
>>39412632
I should hope so fellow jewbro. 15 million is a small price to pay for world peace...
>>
>>39412635
>church
t. retard
>>
Whats it feel like tho, actually knowing (YOU) can call yourself chosen. Probably feelsgoodman.jpg?
>>
>>39412668
Well synagogue
>>
>>39412668
Fuck off nigger. I understood what he meant even if he didn't say temple or synagogue.
>>
>>39412632
Angry goy here.

It's a sad and dirty bussiness to do, but it has to be done. Those doing it will have their souls forever corrupted by the purge and their humanity will suffer as well. But it is the sacrifice for the next generations to live in peace and prosperity.
>>
Is there a reason Jew york is called the big apple? Just came to mind now that you mentioned it :^]
>>
>>39412749
jewnon here. I agree with you. Remember, if it is to ever be done, it must be done very quickly, before the media can quash it.
>>
>>39412668
>being more horrified by somebody calling a building with the wrong name than by grown-ups doing rituals to their imaginary friends
>>
>>39412635
Shit, I think they're really on to us this time boys
>>
>>39411660
>tfw black
>tfw too much of an autistic beta to be apart of the culture or have any of the alpha genetics
>>
I knew a Jewish guy who had 30s in a lot of his classes.
>>
>>39412818
Well, I suppose you could always become an uncle tom. Maybe you could volunteer to be the black pet of a white supremacist organization. They'll keep you on a leash like a dog, but they'll kidnap random black women for you to have sex with. How does that sound, blackbot?
>>
Why not join the white nationalists and use your Jewish mind tricks to take down the ones that scorned you OP.
>>
>tfw white male
>poor
>have 4 sisters
>grow up in an area where minority is the majority
>sisters get everything made easier for them, guys constantly chasing them and doing things for them, buying them shit and so on
>ooga boogas get various benefits like scholarships and job agencies who get decent work with no qualifications only for them
>constantly trying to fight you, stealing and generally being niggerish
>bring up any of this stuff to middle class white people and I am racist/sexist, even if I do it in a blame-whitey, women should be respected kind of way
>actually lost friends from cucked countries just by trying to explain to them some of the problems and racial tensions that are normal there
>never felt any sort of pride in being white, don't care about race at all
>always side with nazis and alt-right now when I see all this shit going down because I'm so sick of being demonized just for existing
>>
>>39412866
I actually have thought of this, but I'm 5'3 and pretty Jewish looking, so I'm pretty sure I'd be found out and raped/killed. Not a good idea
>>
>>39412632
>shoah was real
>>
>>39412844
but i want qt azn
>>
>>39412818
You in US? How do white people and black people treat you respectively, like do white people see you as like a novelty item who is automatically cool because you are black? Do you have a low social standing among other black people for not being loud and niggerish?
>>
>>39412881
Start a splinter sect of Jews who are working with them to bring down the great Jew bankers and replace them then. Surely some nationalist would have enough vision to side with Jews actively taking down the original conspiracy overlords.
>>
>>39412916
You have to take what you can get. Either consent to being a slave who gets forced to breed with black women, or get nothing at all. Asian women are probably off-limits unless you're willing to become a rapist, and the fact that you're browsing this board means you're probably not alpha enough to become a rapist.
>>
Last question . How ashamed would your parents be knowing you come to such a vile unholy place? certainly more than the goyim, their parents dont give a shit about anything...
>>
>>39412937
That's debatable. Plus, the mainstream media would organize for members of the alt-left to anally rape us if they caught wind of this organization, so the end result is still me getting fucked up the ass and doing nothing to advance the white nationalist cause.
>>
Glory to Israel!

oregano
>>
>>39412988
I'd probably be disowned.
>>
>>39413000
Hmm what if you could get the Muslim refugees on your side too? Just as poster children to be cast aside later, the alt-left have no power over them.
>>
>>39412660
>>39412749
But the Nast majority of Jews that got Shoah'd in the lolocaust weren't even into kikery, they were basically just poor Eastern European peasants that happen to be Jews

Seems ineffective and cruel
>>
>>39413053
It would only work if we could get a group of niggers to join our side and also act as personal protection. The mostly white alt-left will be too afraid to attack black people and would then leave us alone. Having muslims won't really help.
>>
>>39412933
UK

white dudes just kind of talk to me independant of race, honestly feels like there is no race when I talk with most of them. Its because I live in london so this whole place is like a haven of multicultural coehesion. Although they do inquire about my afro a lot.

black dudes always refer to me as "brother" but it's generally the same thing, most of my conversations are over within a minute or so anyway since i work as a cashier.

>Do you have a low social standing among other black people for not being loud and niggerish?

I have no black friends and any conversation with a black guy is over within 30 seconds, so yeah i guess.

there are nerdy interesting black guys out there but sometimes even those guys are popular and liked by many so they wont talk to me either
>>
I Lied this is my last question, truly ;^]. How long till you guys get to work on rebuilding the third temple? looks like Israel has been making some moves from recent events
>>
>>39413080
Sometimes you have to be ineffective and cruel to accomplish great things.
>>
>>39413053
>Hmm what if you could get the Muslim refugees on your side too?

If "on your side" you mean "standing by your side while they cut your head off" then yeah I could probably get that. You're aware that muslims hate Jews even more than nazis do, right?
>>
>>39413107
They could if you have them all be "refugees" then call anyone against your organization a priveledged racist who hates Muslims for saying anything bad against you.
>>
>>39413134
Not if you agree to help them destroy Israel and give more funding to Iran as a benefit of supporting your cause.
>>
>>39413134
As I said just as poster children. You wouldn't have to meet them, just pay them enough to say how much your groups helps refugees.
>>
File: einvolk.gif (931KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
einvolk.gif
931KB, 500x338px
>>39412632
Don't worry untermensch, we will take care again like in the 1940s.
>>
>>39413166

I don't want to destroy Israel though. It's the international globalist bankers and politicians that are destroying our society. Israel is home of the honest hardworking Jews who gave up trying to make a living off of exploiting goyim and went to found their kibbutzim and earn their living off the land and fought to defend their homes instead of having others do it for them. There's nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>39413238
Yeah, but they're taking up living space from Palestinians, so they should be removed from the land. Besides, as long as they exist, Jews will always have a viable place to flee to where they can't be harmed.
>>
>>39411696

Fucking sexy mormon boys. It's not fair. I want to fuck their cute boipussies so bad but mormons are so anti-homo. They're such teases too
>>
>>39413273

Do you honestly think I, or anyone else besides bleeding heart libcucks for that matter, actually give a fuck about Palestinians?
>>
>>39413353
>muh we have to support Israel and antagonize Palestinians for no reason meme.
>>
>>39413273
>Palestinians
The Palistinians aren't even an actual ethnic group, they're Arabs and can live nearby in the Arab countries like Jordan or Egypt
>>
>>39413117
Well it's better to be a fkn loser than to be niggerish. Good that race isn't so much of an issue there, do you think in more conservative areas that there is more racism towards black people or do they only hate muslims?
>>
>>39413370
>muh Palestinian lives matter and we need to cater to their every whim and clear out an entire country so they can turn it into a slum because that's what would be politically correct meme
>>
>>39413394
You can't just steal someone's country for fucks sake.
>Jews aren't even an actual ethnic group, they're just white people and can live in Europe or murrca
>>
>>39413394
Who gives a fuck? 90 % of terrorism against the west is done because muslims want to control a tiny 100 square mile region of desert where christians are as much a minority as they are in any other middle-eastern country, and where all the countries surrounding it are muslim. Are you really such a cuck that you're willing to risk your future and your country's future to preserve this small chunk of land as a homeland for Jews, a group that continually tries to undermine your national sovereignty?
>>
>>39413446

Ah, yes, the famous country of Palestine. I forgot just how successful and proud this country was, before the Jews came and stole it from the Palestinian leaders and their people. Would you mind reminding me of some of those historical details?
>>
>>39413396
>do you think in more conservative areas that there is more racism towards black people or do they only hate muslims?

If you mean up north or in Scotland then I wouldn't describe it as racism, moreso you would simpley be oogled at for being such a miniroty over there. People would still be friendly and talkative though.

and shit, people still hate muslims even in the least conservative of areas
>>
There are definitely Jewish oligarchs who have bad plans for us but most Jews talking about white genocide etc are just lashing out at a society they're jealous of for reasons they can't quite express. Confucius once said(and I'm paraphrasing) that if you're intelligent without striving to be virtuous then perversity/contrarianism will set in.

I almost feel bad for you. You're all neurotic and unhappy no matter how much wealth you accumulate. You get swept up in the social engineering projects you try to unleash on the rest of us. Pic related.

Anti-semitism is going up? Maybe knock it off with the nepotism and stop fucking with our societies? You're running out of allies. The American "religious right" couldn't gargle enough Israeli cock but you broke their back with litigation and constant pro-gay propaganda. Europeans gave you billions because of WWII guilt and now that you've pushed Western Europe to accept millions of Muslims, it's no longer a safe place for you.
>>
That temple is going to be built eventually . I hope it makes the vatican obsolete. I want to see the glory of ancient Israel.
>>
>>39413600

I hope it gets built just in time to get nuked by the Caliphate of Western Europe.

You kikes are playing a dangerous game.
>>
>>39413520
Are muslims really a problem though? Like is there more crime and violence and so on that comes from having large muslim populations, or is that just right wing memery?
>>
>>39411660
I'm also jewish. feels bad man
>>
>>39413825
ah, fuck off mate.

origamily.
>>
>>39413880
why should I fuck off mate
I think you should fuck off desu
>>
>>39413892
for trying to get sympathy. That's why.
>>
>>39413905
lol you should be whining about OP then he's the one who made an entire thread
>>
>>39412635
No more than at an Christian services.
>>
>>39413918
Who said they both don't piss me off?
>>
Its A Jew world and the goys just make purchases in it. This is Fact and cant be disputed
>>
>>39412572
Well not Im not a jew(black) but I know a couple of peope that can get you in on the "conspiracy". Gotta work your way up from the kosher shop janitor to the head of goyim media.
>>
>>39412668
synagoges are churches you retard, look up the meaning of church
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.