[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF BEING UGLY I WANT TO CLAW MY FACE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (558KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
558KB, 800x1200px
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF BEING UGLY

I WANT TO CLAW MY FACE OFF AND GET A NEW ONE

I'M TIRED OF IT
EVERYTHING IN LIFE WOULD BE BETTER IF I LOOKED NICE
I WANT NICE EYES
I WANT CLEAR SKIN
I WANT STRONG FEATURES

I WANT PEOPLE TO ENJOY LOOKING AT ME INSTEAD OF BEING UNCOMFORTABLE THAT I'M EXISTING WITHIN THEIR VISION

I DON'T WANT TO BE UGLY ANYMORE
I'LL NEVER BE LOVED I WANT OFF I WANT TO GET OFF
>>
>>39411466
>I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF BEING UGLY
literally nobody cares if you're ugly and being attractive is not the key to success.
>>
>>39411466
Being a self-loathing piece of shit is a lot uglier than being hard to look at.

Faggot.
>>
>>39411499
>>39411512
These anons speak the truth
>>
>>39411466
Kill yourself by any means possible
You'll either find better luck in the next life or your suffering will end completely
>>
>>39411512
one caused the other.

fuck you. pretty people need to die. no wonder acid attacks happen. welcome to our level.
>>
>>39411499
>literally nobody cares if you're ugly
lie
>and being attractive is not the key to success.
another lie

lie lie lie, why do you lie? we know you're lying, you aren't fooling anyone with such an obvious lie
>>
>>39411466
OP if it makes you feel any better, i'd fuck you.
>>
>>39411655
good. fuck me with a knife. carve me up like the disgusting fucking cadaver I am. no funeral.
>>
>>39411499
>literally nobody cares if you're ugly
Yeah. That's the problem. I will die alone. No other person will care about my existence.
>>
>>39411466
>>39411499
>>39411512
How ugly are we talking?

orig
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/30/the-u-s-fertility-rate-just-hit-a-historic-low-why-some-demographers-are-freaking-out/

I guess you arent alone anon. nobody geting anything
>>
every time I accidentally make eye contact with another person (god forbid a woman my age) and they give me that same repulsed look every single time, I feel like I have to get down on my knees and fucking prostrate to them

I'M SO SORRY MS. NORMAL HUMAN
I'M SO SORRY FOR EXISTING
MY EXISTENCE IS A CRIME, I'M SO SORRY FOR HAVING EYES AND BEING AN EYESORE ON THE LANDSCAPE
HERE IS A SWORD PLEASE KILL ME SO I NO LONGER HAVE TO INCONVENIENCE YOU BY FUCKING EXISTING

they would do it too. they would exterminate me with a button push. they would snap my neck and burn my corpse if it meant the ugly would go away. but they can't do those, so they do the next best thing, they remind me with their looks that I'm an undesirable

being a kissless hugless handholdless virgin with crippling esteem issues and the inability to talk to another person, that wasn't enough punishment. I have to be non-verbally reminded of it every time I go outside or look in a mirror. that's the punishment that befits an ugly.
>>
Why is there a tennis ball stuck in her ribcage?
>>
>>39412241
Basically this. The only real reason normies dont openly admit they want us dead is that it isnt socially acceptable.
>>
>>39412311
she's a criminal, so they're beating her up. being ugly is the ultimate crime. every second that us uglies choose to stay alive instead of killing ourselves, our crime gets more severe. so we need to be beat up until life is fully unbearable and we willingly end it all. then the world can be pretty.
>>
>>39411466
I was still in full denial until this year, actually bought into the "bee yourself"/confidence bullshit and the idealized version of Capitalism despite being doomed to laughing stock from the moment I was born. Seriously considering going anarchist
>>
>>39411499
Fuck off. FUCK. OFF.

>>39411512
Eat shit.
>>
post vagina
>>
>>39415006
If OP had a vagina, being ugly wouldn't matter.
>>
>>39411466
OP, do you have a source for the pic? Also, is it part of a larger work?
>>
>>39416482
just search "ryona" on your hentai/ecchi aggregator of choice and enjoy
>>
>>39411466
Iktf. It's life giving us the middle finger and dooming us. Everyone will shit on you for being ugly. You have a lower chance to get hired, social status is rock bottom and good luck finding love.
People resent us simply for being alive.
>>
File: Korea plastic surgery epidemic.jpg (276KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Korea plastic surgery epidemic.jpg
276KB, 800x600px
>>39411466
>I WANT TO CLAW MY FACE OFF AND GET A NEW ONE
But anon you can do that now

It's the future
>>
I used to feel that way.

Then I stopped showering with soap, shampoo, etc. to avoid killing any microorganisms, quit looking in the mirror for the most part, and quit focusing on myself.

The more you think about something the more you solidify neural pathways within your brain. Changing up one's thinking results, over time, in a different modus operandi.

I also stopped worrying about the opposite sex, became chaste and've been a lot less stressed and much more at peace
>>
>>39411466
look up Ed Gein, thank me later
>>
>>39411466
then start saving for a surgery fuck face
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.