[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we want to die even though the most fundemental of all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: anime-suicide-gif-12.gif (183KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
anime-suicide-gif-12.gif
183KB, 498x372px
Why do we want to die even though the most fundemental of all out evolutionary instincts is to survive?
>>
>>39410326
dont shoot yaself
>>
>>39410326
to ease the pain
>>
we're broken mate. that's why we're here
>>
>>39410326
You're post is proving you don't want to die.
>>
For me personally, its knowing theres no end goal or ultimate satisfaction, because thats not how were built. Were built to chase things that are always fleeting, to never to stop the grind and qustion why we toil and break our backs to build sand castles. Nature has no compassion and were literally tricked out whores in its scheme. so the last thing My mind is capable of doing would be going along with the program.

I fear the unknown of death, but I fear being surrounded by the neglect of the ignorant masses alot more.
>>
>>39410661
this post smells of reddit
ur a faggot
>>
We end ourself when our own values and meaning don't meet with the world. We feel left out, all alone in a scary world.

I've struggle knowing why im here, living, even if my life is pretty good atm, i still struggle with everyday life.
>>
>>39410326
most people that say "i want to die" and shit like that are just attention whores that would never do it

aka you and most people in this thread
>>
>>39410326
humans need homeostasis
ethereal problems have no clear solution
where homeostasis cannot be achieved
they can only quit the framework
>>
Intelligence ponders far beyond instinct.
>>
>>39410326
because this is the definition of mental illness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.