[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens when you become older than 25 and lost contact with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503729316233.jpg (15KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503729316233.jpg
15KB, 234x250px
what happens when you become older than 25 and lost contact with the last couple of friends you had that tolerated your presence enough to get rip roaring drunk with you once every two weeks?

is this it? is there any going back at all?
>>
>>39409412
there's no going back. they will have kids and you'll never see them again.
>>
>>39409426
I doubt they will have families they are just slightly less of a loser than me.
>>
File: 1503255602061.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503255602061.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
At least you made it 25.

I stopped having friends at 19.
>>
>>39409412
Go make new friends, join clubs and volunteer groups and get a job and whatever else.

I can't understand being friends with someone for more than like 5 years. You know all their jokes and their stories and you know their habits and way of thinking and all the stuff that they do that annoys will never change.

I think it's healthy to "break up" with friends every so often, or at least like move to another city or something and maybe catch up with them years later.
>>
At least you had friends. I've always been alone
>>
>>39409864
>I can't understand being friends with someone for more than like 5 years. You know all their jokes and their stories and you know their habits and way of thinking and all the stuff that they do that annoys will never change.
t. normie
>>
>>39409864
If you constantly ride the friend carousel with the first jerkoff willing to buy you drinks at a bar you will never develop meaningful bonds. One friend that you've know for over five years that you developed meaningful intimate bonds with is worth far more than ten dozen friends you've known for a year or less.
>>
>>39409923
what?

Normies are emotionally dependent fags who have had the same group of friends since kindergarten
>>
>>39410012
That's gay I don't want to marry my friends
>>
>>39409864
If you don't have any friends that you've known since at least high school (or at the very least, absolute bare minimum college) you don't really have any friends at all desu

It's insanely difficult to develop friendships in adulthood the whole dynamic changes, everything really becomes about networking and people using each other to advance their careers.

I don't think I'd be able to meaningfully open up to people that I befriended after college the same way I can to friends from childhood, the bond simply isn't there, it's all about upkeeping normalfag appearances, you literally cannot b urself
>>
>>39410111
I was better friends with people from college than I was with anyone from high school or childhood.

Kids and teens are dumb, they have no real sense of self or personality. You're only friends with someone because you live nearby or play the same sport or you both got into this obscure rock band called Linkin Park. It's only when you're around your early 20s that you start to know who you really are and who you're really able to connect with on a level other than "we sat at the same cafeteria table because none of the other kids wanted us to sit with them"
>>
i guess make new friends somewhere...i know what you mean. all of my friends moved away.
>>
Same age and everything. My friend moved to Texas 2 years ago and I haven't had an outing since.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.