[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I autistic for preferring to bow to new people I meet instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0400.jpg (258KB, 1920x1234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
258KB, 1920x1234px
Am I autistic for preferring to bow to new people I meet instead of shaking hands? When you think about it, shaking hands is one of the most disgustingly unhygienic things ever.
>>
That's why you wash your hands, you fucking mongrel. So long as you have no gushing wounds on your hand the bacteria won't do anything to you.
>>
>>39409050
Nope, just awkward if bowing isn't a norm.
>>
File: 1503490064367.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1503490064367.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>>39409050
If you live in a western country and you do this please just kys
>>
>>39409050
OP is severely autistic

i fell for the bait
>>
>disgustingly unhygenic

You do realize that you are covered and full of microbiota? There is bacteria absolutely everywhere, and no amount of abstinance from handshaking will reduce that amount by even a partial fraction.

You are definitely socially maladapted or at the very least severly ignorant.
>>
File: 1502709232387.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1502709232387.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>39409050
>new muslim immigrant coworkers starts her first day at our company
>shes a real qt3.14, really want us to get close
>introduce myself, all goes well
>want to shake hands
>"im sorry, im not allowed to touch another man besides my husband"
w-well fuck you too
>>
You're not autistic, you're just a cringe-inducing weeb that should be deported to Japan.
>>
People literally do not care about hygeine once they pass a certain age. They will share drinks or smokes with ill people, or make out and feel up with people they barely know. The whole process of sex is incredibly unhygienic, people literally give each other diseases and nobody really cares about it. The only time that non-OCD people wash their hands is after taking a shit. I haven't heard of anyone I know washing their hands before eating a meal since I was about 10. Grow up you sickly child.
>>
>>39409351
> I need to follow arbitrary rules in my daily life that make my life and other's around me actively harder//uncomfortable because this 1700 years old book told me so and if I relativize even the slightest aspect of it for whatever reason I'll be punished like there's actually some higher all seeing judge paying attention if my epidermic cells friction in another human surface belonging to individuals with this particular set of chromosomes
I hate religious people so damn much.
>>
>>39409442
>I need to follow arbitrary rules in my daily life that make my life and other's around me actively harder//uncomfortable because i just want to touch a girls hands
>>
>>39409424
I wash my hands like 10 times a day just because I hate it when they smell of anything but soap.
>>
only acceptable if you say "Ohaiou gozaimasu" beforehands
>>
>>39409050
kek stop watching chinese cartoons anytime familia
>>
>>39409050
Lawrence of Arabia did that.He had his other issues.
>>
Not if you're Asian, but if you're any other race then that's not acceptable.
>>
>>39409483
Handshakes are actually used as a method of chemosignalling and are incredibly useful socially. It's backed by science as opposed to millenia-old sandnigger scrawling. That's why it's okay.
>>
>>39409050
>Am I autistic
No, just a disgusting weeb, and that's way worse
>>
>>39409483
No, Ahmed, it's not about touching "girls". It's about limiting oneself like you're actually playing some religious nut game and if you break the rule you go to hell.
> I'm not allowed to
See where's the problem? It's not "i don't want to" or "i don't feel like it" or simply "i won't touch your hand because I don't want to touch your hand". It's "there's this supernatural force that compels me to not touch any males beside my husband because I'm a brooding mare and I belong to him"
I don't know what sort of mental process you have to go through to think that's completely normal abd ok, but clearly I won't take part in it. It's pathetic.
>>
if you bow to people you are committing cultural appropriation and should cease immediately
>>
as long as you don't attempt to act upon it, you're fine
>>
>>39409050
>Am I autistic for preferring to bow to new people
Autistic doesn't even begin to describe it

>>39409091
>If you live in a western country
Nah brah only beta weeabo pathetic gaijins bow in Japan so that's not an excuse either

The japnese will mock you and think you're pathetic if you bow
>>
>>39409593
Nice fallacies brainlet.
The same could be said by 1000s of other social conventions and behavior but SOMEHOW your limited understanding doesn't allow you to resolve this doublethink of yours
>>
Jesus Christ this is more than standard r9k autism right here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.