[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if Chad started fucking your oneitis in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What would you do if Chad started fucking your oneitis in front of you?
>>
>>39407722
I don't have one, I'm not a beta.
>>
File: 1501687547316.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501687547316.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
jerk my small white cock, what else faggot
>>
>>39407722
Stay and act cool so no one will think I'm a beta who crushes on her or anything.

For real. I'm that much of a beta.
>>
>>39407781
who took the picture? orginal
>>
Well I'd feel awful but I've never seen a naked woman in the flesh before so I'd probably fap, if not there and then then probably when I inevitably run home to cry (can use the tears as lube that way)
>>
>>39407857
>What is reverse image search
Faggot
>>
>>39407722
> implying it didn't happen already
Of course I didn't saw the fucking. I just watch him flirting with her, making out and take her back to his place.
It broke me, its un the top 5 worst moments of my life without a doubt.
The good thing is that time heals everything, I stopped caring about woman and became an asshole. Friends and family thankfully stop me from becoming a full edge lord.
>>
>>39407915
i meant who's holding the camera cunt
>>
>>39407781
Is this what the inside of a "Trap House" looks like??
>>
>>39407722
Buy a gun and start killing people and myself probably
>>
>>39407722
I don't have one but if i had sure. I would film it so i could fap to it whenever i want. I would never had a chance anyway so i might as well get a nice sexvideo out of it.
>>
>>39407722
there is that really crazy greenpost about a party and how the guy was sitting on a sofa and his girl was playing pool, and had to suck a guy's dick, and the guy said to the girl "go and show him" and she showed and swallowed in front of him. shit's wack
>>
Probably masturbate as the beta cuck that i am
>>
Assuming i cant join the fun, film it. She would stop being my oneitis right there though.
>>
Probably just accept it and go home to think about suicide.
Tell myself I was stupid for developing feelings for a girl, or imagining I could ever be happy.
>>
>>39408473
It's surely you faggot.
>>
i don't have a oneitis

if my girlfriend did it i'd just tell her never to talk to me again, and probably kick the guy in the balls
>>
>>39407722
Not be surprised, I'm blackpilled so it'd only affect me a little. 2 years ago I'd probably be angry, now I just accept the fact that all women are impure whores who need to be put back in their place.
>>
File: 86464964.png (524KB, 703x625px) Image search: [Google]
86464964.png
524KB, 703x625px
>>39407722
>oneitis
If this term is remotely applicable in any way you have ever felt about a woman, you need to hang yourself.
>>
>>39407722
thats a nice pic, should i save it??
>>
>>39407722
get off my board you fucking pedophile
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.