[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I tell my goddamn cunt of a school counselor about my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Why did I tell my goddamn cunt of a school counselor about my suicidal thoughts?!?! I tried to downplay it as much as possible but then she started suggesting that I fill out a 'safety plan' and shit. FUCK!! Now I'm in the system on a goddamn watch list!! FUCK!! I just wanted to withdraw and my fucking academic advisor dumped me here. Fuck this fucking shit
>>
Just say it was a big joke man
>>
This is why I tell nobody.

They'll just make it worse.
>>
>>39407718
counselors are the worst
>>
yeah man they say they make it better but they honestly make it far worse, any wonder why so many people dont fucking say that shit they make you wanna kys, cunts.
>>
Never, ever, EVER, tell someone you are suicidal unless you are actively trying to get NEETbux.
>>
>>39407718
Never reveal your powerlevel EVER. That's your furst mistake only ironically to your BEST friend is ok maybe.
>>
File: 1501467470996.jpg (6KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501467470996.jpg
6KB, 242x250px
>>39407718
>oh noos people are trying to help me :(
>>
>>39407718
leave.
wah wah people care about my safety!!! oh noes!!
you dont belong here
>>
>>39407718
>Why did I tell my goddamn cunt of a school counselor about my suicidal thoughts?!?!

Congrats! You just made him happy ("Hurr durr they pay me to spot suicidal tendencies and today I've got another hit!")
>>
>>39408252
>you dont belong here
retard
>>
i made this fucking mistake too anon now im stuck with a psychologist
normies make it even worse
never tell a normie your problems... never
>>
>>39408168
What kind of help is that?
>>
File: 1503351244359.jpg (90KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1503351244359.jpg
90KB, 640x638px
>>39408097
Could OP spin this situation into NEETbux?
>>
What everyone already said, NEVER tell a normie about your problems.

>started missing classes more frequently
>teacher asks me why
>i tell him how i feel and says that life is meaningless
>didn't even mention depression or suicidal thoughts
>he literally panics
>forces me to meet the school counsellor
>they both send emails to my parents
>i have to talk with the counsellor EVERYDAY
>she is the worst normie i have ever met
>"you are so strong for going to school today!!! im so proud of you!!! you are so strong and important...people loves you and we are all in this together"
>wtf.png
>stopped going to school because of this, missed more classes
>at this point they started to call me everyday on the phone, they call my mom, emails both of parents and me, send letters home
>go to school one day and now even more teachers know about this and they all try to talk with me
>3 teachers, the school counsellor and the principal had a meeting with me
>i started to cry because i was so fucking overwhelmed by everyone and everything
>after that i stopped going to school completely
>they literally harass me everyday know
>i don't answer to anyone and don't read any email and i ignore what my parents says
>one day i go to school to do a test
>my school counsellor sees me and force me to talk with her
>says she contacted the authorities and some kind psych ward for teens
>says that i have no choice to go there because i am under 18
>bitch didn't knew i was over 18
>didn't have to do shit

i fucking hate normies, if i actually was under 18 at that time i would need to get some stupid fucking treatment and i wouldn't have any fucking choice, they would fuck up EVERYTHING
>>
>>39409354
Know you can safely kill yourself without anybody stopping you, how lucky
>>
>>39409387
at that time i would probably kill myself just to piss them of

oh god i fucking hate normies
>>
>>39409354
this made me legitimately angry. i never told anyone, for a while i thought it was a horrible decision but now i know that if i had done it i would have killed myself already
>>"you are so strong for going to school today!!! im so proud of you!!! you are so strong and important...people loves you and we are all in this together"
fuuuuuuck dude
>>
>>39409421
what ever happened to The counsellor?
>>
>>39409354
i feel for you anon
good story
>>
>>39407718
>>39409354
Counselors mean well, but combine that with accountability issues and it can get overbearing.
t. A counseling student
>>
>>39407718
You must be at least 18 years old to browse this board.
Reported.
>>
Because counselors and other medical "professionals" can't do anything unless you admit you actually have suicidal thoughts or wish to harm yourself or others. I can say I'm anxious and depressed to the moon and back and they can't do shit.

Just keep your mouth shut, they can't help anyway.
>>
>>39409457
Normies shouldn't be counselors because normies have no idea what actual issues are.
>>
>>39409516
I hope that's what'll make me unique.
>>
>>39409516
support +1
originali
>>
>>39409464
hahaha what a fucking faggot, EVERYONE WHO HASN'T FINISHED THEIR EDUCATION IS UNDERAGE
>>
>>39409354
You should have told you're councilor you've been having sexual problems
Then fugged her
>>
>>39409440
yeah, normies make everything worse

>>39409444
nothing

we had one last meeting which was extremely awkward and i stopped going to school completely after one of my teachers told my classmates that "anon doesn't feel too well" and everyone started to treat me like i was batshit crazy, so i rarely saw her and when i did, we both ignored each other
>>
reported for underage, you're going away for a long time.
>>
>>39409464
im at uni you utter fucktard
>>
>>39410483
Go suck dicks emoboy, you're not allowed on here
>>
>>39410818
go fuck yourself edgy normie
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.