[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any dreams recently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1467564792840.jpg (365KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467564792840.jpg
365KB, 800x600px
have any dreams recently?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
Yes, Anon
It was actually pretty nightmare-ish, which was cool, since it's been a while.
It was about creepy, old, moldy, burned, mannequin robots hunting people down with steak knives.
They didn't eat. They didn't sleep. Even cutting of their heads didn't stop them. An attack only indicated by the radio static coming out of their mouths.
Static changing into screaming ended the dream.
>>
Intense lucid dreams for the last three days.
I really hope this lasts.
>>
>>39406763
I dreamed that I killed a series of people and hired some thugs to move them for me. I was too diseased and weak to do it myself.
Once the bodies were loaded and the goons were up front to drive I climbed in the back with the corpses and closed the door. While they drove I crawled into the pile of bodies and made love to them. The smell of them decomposing was so strong and the feel of their bodies was so intense that it felt more real than anything I've ever experienced IRL.

Just as I was about to orgasm a shadowy figure appeared in the corner of the truck. I panicked but was covered head to toe in bile, bits of dead skin, maggots, my clothes were gone, and I had literally nowhere to run. I tried grabbing a conveniently placed knife from the floor but I was distracted by a dramatic change in scenery.
I was now on a boat, in a small room, alone with just one of the bodies. I was dressed again but sticky from all of the fluids and filth I got on me. I cuddled the body blissfully when I saw a curtain rustle. Someone was looking at me through the blinds. I tried closing them over and over again but they changed from blinds to curtains to finally unwraveling. The wall fell down and a crowd of people were outside, watching. They started jeering and throwing things at me. Someone fired a gun and hit. I felt an intense pain in my chest and couldn't breathe. There was blood everywhere, mixed in with the slime I was coated in. I fell to the floor and the crowd rushed in, beating me. I couldn't breathe, the pain was unbearable.
I finally woke up covered in sweat and it took me a good 5 minutes to catch my breath. Fuck dreams.
>>
>>39407873
Didn't mean to quote>>39406763. It's always the walls of text that you fuck up and don't catch it in time
>>
in my dream it felt like something was choking me the dream felt so real i woke up feeling like i was out of breath

i hate nightmares
>>
>>39405453
Last night I had a dream where one of my fingers was all scaly. Even the fingernail was scaly, and it was very strange, but what made it different than most dreams was how realistic and detailed it was.
>>
File: 1459832813201.jpg (116KB, 892x896px) Image search: [Google]
1459832813201.jpg
116KB, 892x896px
I was in my hometown climbing trees like a madman for some reason. Then a former classmate of mine came out of nowhere and climbed up.
She said "Propell me to that tree". So I bent the tree like a catapult and released it. For some reason she went into the complete opposite direction and flew like a ragdoll. after she fell she said it's okay.
After that we were teleported to some weird Desert/Futuristic town and we were on motorcycles. We just drove around for a bit until I woke up. Strangely enough I wanted the dream to continue.
>>
File: cute cat in awe.jpg (27KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
cute cat in awe.jpg
27KB, 540x357px
Had a dream a few months ago where I was harmlessly catching rabbits with my bare hands in the backyard of my childhood home.

It made me really happy, filled me with a type of child-like innocence and curiosity.
Watched a few pirate movies and felt great throughout that whole day.

The odd part is that I went to bed with a feeling of freezing cold despair before I had that dream.
>>
Lots of dreams about me going to school, I'm a neet

I was molested in a dream the other night
>>
File: 1493398629097.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493398629097.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>had another oneitis dream
>it wasn't even sexual or degenerate, it was just us hanging out and enjoying each other's company
>>
>>39408139
I have this one often, but sometimes it sends lewd after hanging out
>>39405453
My last dream I went to a summer camp and made of bunch of friends, and got a gf. People periodically started disappearing and I eventually learned they were all getting killed off. At the end all my friends and gf were killed off and I was the lone survivor, however I learned they weren't actually dead and it was some sort of grand experiment. I texted the gf after it was done and she left me on read. Then I woke up.
>>
I was hanging out with a really cool girl, we were in some sort of a bike race. She did all the job and I kept failing like a total retard, but she didn't mind and was happy to help me. I genuinely felt happy, but then I woke up and now I want to fucking die.
>>
Dreamt I was in Game of Thrones. I was part of a royal house. Weird because I'm Asian. Was wearing a fur coat and had a consort of brown qts. What could this mean?
>>
File: Delara_concept.png (1MB, 853x792px) Image search: [Google]
Delara_concept.png
1MB, 853x792px
I keep dreaming about my waifu. Last night we laughed because of a weirdly shaped balloon. I was laughing in my sleep so that woke me up, and I realized I was alone.
>>
>>39405453
>dreams
haven't been getting any decent ones for a while now.
if there are any, they are either sad, filled with anxiety, nightmarish, or just plain melancholy.
>>
>>39405453
I wish I could stop dreaming forever. Whenever I do I just hate myself more than usual the next day.
>>
>>39407873

Are you into necrophilia or was this just because of dream logic?
>>
I dreamed I had a fleshy dog dick dildo and i squeezed it and it felt good. then i carried it with me for a day and showed my friends and they squeezed it too.
>>
>>39409556
I'm really into necrophilia. I'm assuming these dreams is my mind's way of creating an outlet for these feelings.
>>
File: 1494878312039.jpg (148KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1494878312039.jpg
148KB, 567x567px
>>39409543
I mutilated my face a decade ago. (no greentext)
Dreams are the only place in which I can look into a mirror and see myself.
>>
I write down my dreams semi-daily. Haven't been able to lucid dream for the past 7 years though. Here's what I wrote down last night:
>some kind of IRL first person shooter set in WWII
>in one team with best friend and sister
>last few enemies were holed up under the arch of a large bridge, with MGs on tripods
>ramps perpendicular to the bridge lead up to the pillars left and right of their hidey hole
>have to get from one ramp to the other under heavy fire
>make it, climb one of the ramps
>there's a grenade launcher at the end of it
>can kill all the enemies but risk drawing heavy fire as well
>can't get to the crates guarded by them and win before they respawn
>eventually decide on a stalemate and everyone pats each other's backs

>want to go play IRL shooters with best friend from above dream
>find myself in a gym in a foreign country
>go to the locker room, lockers are tiny
>WTF the numbers on the keys don't match the locker numbers
>locker 8 has key 9, locker 9 has key 10, locker 10 has key 5
>remove key 5 from locker 5, grab key 10
>try key 5 on locker 9, it works
>WTF that's so unsafe
>finally figure out you have to remove the lock mechanism from the door, insert some kind of plastic frame and then lock the door
>anyone can access any locker, but if you use the wrong key the plastic frame breaks and the locker's user knows his stuff was stolen (as if the missing stuff wasn't a giveaway)
>dress in loose clothing while acquaintance I haven't seen since school 7 years ago yapped about something
>lock locker, unlock again
>half of my clothes are missing
GOD DAMN IT

I wish I could lucid dream again, shit was cash.
>>
>>39405453
i recently dream of raping young women/girls all the time
dunno why
>>
File: Oil it up.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Oil it up.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>39408139
same here, anon. I was visiting my grandparents with her

It felt so real...
>>
Nearly sexually assaulted a woman in a dream. When I saw the fear in her eyes I made a strategic retreat.
Also I bought a ton of potato chips and argued with the old woman at the register.
Later on I saw the girl with her boyfriend, she was acting angry at him. When he asked what was wrong she said "You would know if you had been with me last night." I was overcome with shame and made a strategic retreat. I turned away so hard that my body in real life turned as well and I woke up.
>>
>>39405453
I went on a date with Kylie Jenner. LOOOOL
>>
>>39409670

I find the idea fascinating, how early on did you discover this? Was there any particular event that you encountered?
>>
>>39409729

What did you do to yourself and why?
>>
>>39410822
I've had an abnormal interest in death and decay from an extremely young age and have had these feelings for as long as I've had a sex drive. Never developed crushes on living boys or girls, but the first time I saw a corpse I was smitten. That was the first memorable event, I think. I was young, like 6 or 7 years old, and I was obsessed with the body. It's been 20 years and I haven't stopped. The other memorable event was probably the first few times I tried having sex and couldn't explain to my partner why I couldn't be aroused... even after hours of trying... With people who cared about me, no less, sometimes years apart, and nothing fucking worked.
>>
>>39410856
>(no greentext)
It's a crime to know that people will want greentext and still not provide it
>>
Dreamed I fell in love with a trap. Which is weird cause I'm not into traps or any sort of gay shit. She was a 10 as far as female aesthetics and personality go, but still.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.