[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in elementary school. >be extremely into World War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>be me in elementary school.
>be extremely into World War 2.
>frequently read text books and watched documentaries about the war.
>shows and text books always showed swastika, but never the actual flag for Germany.
>due to this, I believed that the swastika was the national German flag, and not just the flag for the nazi party.
>skip forward to me in class.
>teacher assigns us a project where we draw a poster for our heritage.
>be of German decent.
>cover my poster in swastikas, still believing that it was the flag of Germany
>teacher was one of those workers that did not give a fuck about doing their job.
>so im guessing she just skipped checking and grading them, and just skipped to putting them up in the hallway.
>teachers, students, and parents walked down the hallway to see an elementary school kid who drew swastikas all over his poster.
>teacher took down my poster and asked to talk to me during recess.
>completely lost her shit with a totally confused 9 year old
>looking back, as the conversation went on, she probably realized that I did not fully understand what I drew
>she then changed her tone of voice, and started to tell me that I needed to redo the project
>she never told me that the swastika was not the national flag of Germany, despite me claiming it to be, in front of her
>It took me years to realize exactly what happened that day.
>>
>>39405254
>teacher told me to redo my project
>since I was a lazy shit kid, I did my project only in pencil, when we were suppose to fully color it
>teacher told me just to erase it, and use the same paper for the new one.
>i erase it and draw every BUT the swastikas
>teacher hangs it up
>due to my terrible job at erasing, and the indention that my pencil left, the swastikas were still clearly visible.
>>
Boring story, m8.
>>
>>39405254
>me age 8
>also interested in history due to dad watching a lot of 50's ww2 films (and westerns but I ever got into those)
>dad buys me those bags of plastic soldiers
>every bag the same: 80% green/olive/tan dudes and 20% gray dudes
>since my life was video games and movies I deduce that numerous soldiers = badguys and the fewer soldiers must be the good guys
>logical because in my favourite games i played it's always you versus many ie phantasy Star 3, streets of rage, altered beast and other arcadey games
>movies is always a few good guys killing tons of baddies and winning
>always play as the grey soldiers when playing with my toy soldiers.
>start to notice they have the same uniforms and weapons as the Germans in the films. Those caps. Mp40s. Stick bombs. Mg42 etc
>deduce that actually Germans are the few good guys
>watch ww2 documentaries and see the swastika and also assume it's the German national flag
>next day at school when I sign every bit of work with my name I also add a swastika.
>parents get called in
>teacher is matter of fact and down to earth
>at home they calmly explain what this really means and why I shouldn't do it
Everything went better than expected.
(Years later. I always played as axis on call of duty: United offensive when I was at university)
>>
File: 1503876915168.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503876915168.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>39405254
Proud of you OP.
oregano
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (93KB, 641x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
93KB, 641x771px
>>39405254

>be in high school, around 16
>"that nazi kid" in the school
>one day in PE i was reading a little newspaper in class i found on a table
>had multiple pictures of people holding up signs and protesting n shiet
>scribble what was on there and write "no refugees welcome" "muslims out" and that sort of shit
>PE teacher tells me to see him after class
>do so, he tells me to write a story on why people would think nazism and nazi imagery is bad
>write down whole paragraph, emphasis on shit like "supposedly" 6 million joos, "according to sources". All that shit.
>teachers pissed
>brings me into a room with many other teachers with this one really annoying yank teacher
>he sits me down and flicks through his computer showing me le dead joos
>ask if i think this is funny, asks me what it is
>tell him victims of typhus
>he gets pissed off
This cunt followed me around for several weeks constantly asking me why i'm a fascist and if i felt superior to him because he's like5/132th cherokee and that shit, fuck you mr. Green
>>
Is this the "rebellious edgelord general"?
>>
>>39406383
Yeah you found it. you're in the right place mate. Cya.
>>
>>39406305
>edgy poltard is legitimately autistic
not surprised desu
>>
>>39406478

I wasn't autistic about it though, we had genuinely good discussions.
My school was filled with tumblrina non-sense, teacher used to talk about me to her other class too, saying how evil and racist i was kek.
>>
File: 1499263077788.gif (2MB, 154x273px) Image search: [Google]
1499263077788.gif
2MB, 154x273px
>>39406305
Holy kek and this fag is mad >>39406478
>>
>>39406305
Haha, good job anon.

Origani
>>
>>39406554

Was good desu

Another one, i remember fondly

>english class with ultra-feminist cunt
>she always spoke about white privilege and the like, almost sweden tier
>writing book on shakespeare, the merchant of venice
>black character tries to get white wimminz in movie, she rejects him because hes a nigger.
>she talks about how racists are narrowminded, that blacks arent a collective,
>said something like "you cant just say you hate blacks, what ones do you hate maoris, africans, arabs, etc"
>I whisper naturally "all of them"
>she hears me
>SHUT UP ANON WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE PEOPLE OF OTHER COLOUR
>chinese oneitis heard this
>pretend i dindu nuffin
Got in trouble usually at school for saluting, drawing little swastikas when i was bored etc, seems p autistic tbqh
>>
>be me in 1984
>see autist writing "I hate big brother" on paper

Reported his edgy ass, all hail big brother. Everyone who dissents is an edgy retard who deserves to be fired and shunned from society

>t. Anti-poltards
>>
>>39405254
kek
When I was in middle school I took two of my friends and we did the nazi salute in the school yard, we marched yelling "heil hitler"
>>
>>39407021
I met this Arab kid last year that hated the shit out of jews and regularly screamed "Heil Hitler"

One time a black kid asked I'm out loud "are you a racist?" And he loudly yelled back "yes I am"

Shit was cash
>>
>>39406515
I just assumed you were being an overly-edgy faggot. I never dealt with ultra sjw teachers, as long as kids weren't disrupting class by burning jews and reciting the 14 words, teachers at my schools never cared about all that shit.
>>
>>39407060
>I met this Arab kid
I'm a quarter arabic myself and one of the two said friends was an arabic hapa
>>
>>39406305
>>39406654
Way to out yourself as underage, friend.
Now off my board /pol/fag
>>
>>39406654
>Got in trouble usually at school for saluting, drawing little swastikas

Everything of what you said would prolly get you suspended in France, Italy, and even maybe Brittania
>>
File: 20160109172349.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
20160109172349.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>be me in highschool
>have german foreign students for a week
>greet your friends with roman salutes
>dont know about the german kids
>room teacher on day tells the students that the german kids left angry and disappointed
>become a legend at the school because of that
>become a legend for basically acting like any other day
>>
>>39407060
Have had a number of eerily similar experiences as a student and as a teacher.

Arabs HATE jews. It's been ingrained in them to hate jews. Almost every arab I've met in my life has said that they think the World would be better without Jews and Israel.
>>
>>39405254
you can really tell how much he loved the German people in all these pictures. not just a campaign slogan. he was once asked why he was not married, Hitler replied that he was already married / devoted to the German people. really wish we could get a leader like that these days.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.