[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw community college >tfw hate online dating because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1499400951753.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1499400951753.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>tfw community college
>tfw hate online dating because it's a chad's market
H-how do you get gf at a CC?
>>
stopped anime posting really. at least after I did that I could talk to grills
>>
>>39405041
find girl you like and say hi
>>
>>39405041
>posting anime images
>wanting a gf
wtf
>>
First watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiHXASgRTcA
The rest should be obvious.
>>
>>39405041
I also go to CC. Only openings I see with girls is partnering with them for group work or sitting next to them. When you do group work it's a warm approach, if you two seem to click steer the conversation away from school stuff and eventually ask her to join you for something not school related. For just sitting next to a girl and trying to make her your gf, it's a little more difficult, but you'll also get a yes/no more quickly. Just sit next to a girl and start talking. Could be about something to do with the class, could be about something to do with her. After you've exhausted a topic, look at her like you're expecting her to lead the next topic. If she doesn't lead it, go ahead and lead it yourself, but if she doesn't initiate conversation three times in a row it means she doesn't like you. However, if she does, then that's a sign that she's interested in you. From there you'd have to steer conversation away from school and ask her out. I can't help you anywhere beyond that, I've never gotten past a first date with a girl.
>>
>>39407623

Ahh, none of my classes seem to have ANY group work. Chemistry, Biology, and Calculus, and my History class filled with guys and roasties I want nothing to do with. The chemistry and biology girls are sweethearts though, too bad all our work is individual and lectures are purely lectures.
>>
>>39405041
major in some dumb shit, like economics
>>
>>39409029

Economics seems like it would be filled with /biz/fags circlejerking about cryptocoin gains non-stop.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.