[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw moralfags /r9k/ Seriously, fuck off. Go defend m'lady

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

mfw moralfags /r9k/

Seriously, fuck off. Go defend m'lady somewhere else, I shouldn't have to deal with a horde of whiteknights every time I wanna talk about rape, stealing or terrorizing normies.

>Playing by societies rules when you're the shit on everyone else's foot and they treat you like it

Delusional, pathetic morons
>>
Fight me degenerate your evil ways must be stopped
>>
>getting this butthurt over that rape thread

sage
>>
it's better that way, I don't like circlejerking, I like seeing whiteknights getting butthurt
except if they start spamming
>>
>>39404409
>i just want to talk about raping people without being judged
>>
File: IMG_20170830_172749.png (187KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_172749.png
187KB, 500x375px
>muh ebin rape fantasies
>>
>>39404542
I only looked in it briefly but it's ridiculous.

OP wanted to talk about his frustrations with women and how rape was his only option and he gets bombarded with cucks screaming "WAHH NOT ALL WOMEN" and "WAHH RAPE IS WRONG YOU'RE A CREEP". This is fucking /r9k/ for fucks sake, this is the one place you're supposed to be able to avoid faggots like that. It's been infested with normies who think they're robots because they didn't get invited to chad's party but have two dozen other irl friends to hang out with.
>>
>>39404632
>>39404578
You get to be edgy on /r9k/. Don't like it? It's not the board for you, try another one.

>>39404496
No, you must convert to degeneracy like the rest of us. Start by cumming in your sisters undies.
>>
>>39404409
>Expecting to have their toxics viewpoints and tendencies welcome and agreed on by everyone.

Im just saying is unrealistic to say and do certain things and not expect retaliation.
>>
>>39404667
I just find edgy people generally annoying, they think they're some kind of fucking badasses or something.

It's not like there's enough of those fuckers in high school.
>>
>>39404758
I think that's all in your head.

People are edgy on here because they just are, it's not a "look at me I'm so cool heh kid" thing. You just think it is because that's your kneejerk reaction to it. I fed my neighbours cat powdered glass, it died. That's something edgy I did because it was an annoying little shit that kept coming into my garden, I'm not doing it to be cool for strangers on the internet.
>>
>>39404687
>Toxic

Please leave, I know where you learned that word and you need to just go. You're just proving my point about the normie invasion.
>>
>>39404901
Post proof of your edge
I want to see the art of the man who revives the emo scene
>>
>>39404542
sage doesn't do anything anymore.
>>
Haha, I saw you get assblasted in the rape tendencies thread. You're like a pig or some kind of worn, makes me sick to see someone as pathetic as you
>>
>>39405009
I didn't post in that thread, I just looked at the first few posts and got mad that there's so many normies on this board now.

Keep being a good little goy and protecting societies values while it shits all over you.
>>
>>39404901
holy shit I can't even write how much I relate to this
>>
>>39404645
>his is the one place you're supposed to be able to avoid faggots like that.
No, there are two other places: wizchan and /r/incels. Why don't you try one of those places if you're too booty-bothered over the posters in this one.
>>
>>39404901
Rip catto
>>
>>39404901

>People are edgy on here because they just are, it's not a "look at me I'm so cool heh kid" thing.

*bol* That's exactly what it is. They know what pathetic little shit-stains they are, they know what pussies they sound like when they tell the truth, so they spew a bunch of bullshit in a desperate attempt to feel like real men.

> I fed my neighbours cat powdered glass, it died. That's something edgy I did because it was an annoying little shit that kept coming into my garden, I'm not doing it to be cool for strangers on the internet.

Assuming that's even true, it only proves that a cat was the only think weak enough for you to vent your butthurt on. It also proves that, whatever you think society has done wrong to you, you completely deserved it. You didn't even have the balls to kill it with your bare hands like a man, you had to use poison like a little faggot bitch.
>>
>>39405057
Which bit?

>>39405065
We were here first, fuck back to whatever shithole you came from when you saw le sad frog maymays and thought you were a cool enough camper to post on 4chan

>>39405083
Fuck cats, fucking roasties in animal form
>>
File: UaEscmK.jpg (104KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
UaEscmK.jpg
104KB, 1080x810px
>>39405226
B-but muh catto
>>
>>39405152
>They know what pathetic little shit-stains they are, they know what pussies they sound like when they tell the truth, so they spew a bunch of bullshit in a desperate attempt to feel like real men.

Some people do "evil" things because they think it's fun, get over it. They don't lie about doing it for upvotes.

>Assuming that's even true, it only proves that a cat was the only think weak enough for you to vent your butthurt on.
It was extremely easy to kill, yes. Doesn't mean I couldn't kill a dog or even a horse if I put my mind to it and had a reason to though.

>It also proves that, whatever you think society has done wrong to you, you completely deserved it.
Nope, you just want to believe that so you can write me off as evil and therefore not human. You're so childish.

>You didn't even have the balls to kill it with your bare hands like a man, you had to use poison like a little faggot bitch.
I killed it smart, a bludgeoned cat brings attention. A poisoned one doesn't.
>>
>>39405331
>Nope, you just want to believe that so you can write me off as evil and therefore not human.

You took your butthurt out on a cat. I think most well-adjusted people would agree that you're a useless sack of shit. And I bet you blame your virginity on "women being too picky".
>>
>>39405468
The cat was annoying, I killed it. That's all there is to it, it's not some virginal rage that bubbled over. Stop looking for some deeper meaning.

I'm a virgin because I don't enjoy most people's company, let alone a womans. Can't stand one for long enough to get her to like me.
>>
>>39405506

I call bullshit on that entire post, but there's no way either of us can prove anything; so just stick with your story and bask in the anonymous admiration of your fellow losers.
>>
>>39405562
You say that like you look down on losers. If you do you don't belong here and should find somewhere else to whine.
>>
>>39405606
Maybe I should, but I don't feel like it.
>>
>>39404409
You speak the words of a prophet. I will follow you into battle, m'lord.
>>
File: IMG_6707.png (196KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6707.png
196KB, 473x471px
>>39404409
>I was dealt and shit hand at life and I'm severely socially retarded. Instead of trying to fix my problems I'll be a lazy fuck and complain about how there's no way out. An unsuspecting women deserves to be sexually assaulted against her will as a result because MUH DICK and MUH EDGY NIHILISTIC AGENDA

You and OP are fucking hilarious. Lmaoing @ ur lyfe. If you're so edgy go ahead and push your rape agenda, and when they find you (because you're probably too much of a dumb ass to get away with rape) you'll be sent to prison and become Bubbas Manpon fuck toy. A fitting defeat for a man like you. But you're probably all talk and won't do shit like the rest of the nihilist on this board.
>>
>>39405007
It lets you say some dismissive shit while not bumping the thread.
>>
>>39406450
By OP I meant the OP of the rape thread and by you I meant the OP of this thread.
>>
>>39404409
These faggots just can't help themselves. And who could blame them? They spend most of their time posting on reddit, where your virtue is just as important as upvotes.
>>
Ha-ha. Rape thread finally got deleted.
>>
You have moral fag and white night mixed up friendo.

moral fags could care less if you say shit, it's only when something is actually to physically harm someone where there is an issue.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.