[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be loved when you have horrendous skin? >shave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tom_rider.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tom_rider.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Is it possible to be loved when you have horrendous skin?

>shave
>take good shower with nice expensive products
>apply moisturizer every day
>don't eat anything packaged other than rice milk and occasional canned tuna
>only drink water or tea
>never have any health problems and always fit
>skin still looks "dirty" and full of blemishes
>still get face acne and bacne
>tendency to grow beauty marks
>hairiness really not helping

I just want to be loved but my skin makes me really conscious and insecure. This has been going on for more than a decade and it's having a big toll on my mind.

Help me /r9k/!
>>
but do you exfoliate
>>
>milk
>tea
here lies your problem. dont use scrubs, but gentle face cleaners. make sure you actually get all the shit off your face (may require multiple washes), not just 10sec job. go outside more, just 30min walk helps a lot. drink plenty of water
t. someone who had horrible skin, but has gotten visibly better from doing above
>>
>>39404406
Yeah some neutrogena thing with salicic acid every morning.
>>
>>39404481
It's rice milk not cow milk you fucking moron. And tea contains important anti-oxidants and is good for you.
>>
>>39404493
My face is perfectly clear and I never wash it, don't wash your face
>>
a jak pan spedzi sylwestra
>>
try having psoriasis!
>>
>>39404388
If you get a bit of a tan it can help your skin a lot. My skin isn't good, but it got horrifically bad, then I got an outdoors job for the summer and it improved dramatically. Still the same skin, but the discolorations are much harder to spot now. It's almost like makeup. Also, growing a beard can help hide stuff on your jawline, Connor McGregor does this.
>>
My skin is a lot better since I started eating more fish for omega 3. Fish (the ones with high fat content) is probably best since it contains many other nutrients as well but if you don't like fish then take pills. Don't really know about dosage but I get 23.2 grams per week which is a bit over 3 grams daily.
>>
Spotted the pole fag.
>>
>>39404646
bede pil a pozniej plakal
>>
>polish

Was about to help you. Good I dodged a bullet. Hitler should've killed off more of you guys.
>>
>>39404743
same
>>39404705
>>39404766
rude
>>
kamil kocham cie
naprawde
>>
>>39404493
Try paula's choice acne products. I used that neutrogena shit and other similar products and they didn't work. Paula's choice cleared it up for me
>>
>>39404811
tez cie kocham :3
>>
No idea if this is true but I heard swimming in a pool is good for your face. Something to do with the chlorine.

Maybe look into oil cleansing. That gets rid of my blackheads. Don't use olive oil. It'll fuck your skin up. I buy wood oil off amazon.
>>
Thanks for all the tips, going to try getting more sun and eventually go the beach.

>>39404766
I'm not polish but that kid really resembles my younger brother and being autistically obsessed with vidya so I thought it was funny and endearing.
>>
>>39404811
>>39404916
kto to kurwa Kamil

i jesli jest tu dziewczyna to niech pokaze doope
>>
>>39405289
najlepszy poster na /polsce/
>>
>>39404597
Hahaha keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>39404388
Look anon, if you are a good looking guy, nothing can make you unattractive.
There are some 10/10s with skin like yours and dark circle under their eyes.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but I don't think you can do anything about your looks.
>>
>>39404388
Go outside and play in the sun and swim in the ocean for a couple of hours a week.
>>
>>39404597
So OP thinks he's drinking rice milk, but for its actually just rebranded cow milk?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.