[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what a grown up harlequin babby looks like. If, theoretically,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

This is what a grown up harlequin babby looks like.

If, theoretically, a person let you procreate with them amd the baby had this disorder would you pretend you were too poor to afford treatment so it can die early?
>>
>>39403755
Wouldn't be pretending. Also it's not fair to anyone to force someone like that to live.
>>
+fire resistance
>>
>Dry, red, cracked skin

It's like her whole body was circumcised
>>
>>39403812
It wouldn't be so bad if you lived in a small community with a doctor nearby maybe. To think of it, open society is a cancer, no one should be better off dead than living in it if their dice rolls were shit.
>>
File: EVANiam11.jpg (168KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
EVANiam11.jpg
168KB, 1600x1063px
The dog looks like it's trying not to cry.
>>
>>39403944
>that blatant lie
>>
>>39403755
Is there prenatal testing for it? If yes, then I'd want my gf/wife to abort it. It's extremely selfish to bring a child like that into the world
>>
File: 504.jpg (216KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
504.jpg
216KB, 1600x1600px
>>39404180
a huge percentage of the US population (probably a significant amount of religious Europeans, too) would consider aborting babies like this to be literal murder
>>
File: 1447680009703.jpg (49KB, 324x299px) Image search: [Google]
1447680009703.jpg
49KB, 324x299px
>>39403755
We are all crybabies who complain all day about our virginity or how we love our ex or how we are neets because we were stupid lazy faggots in our student's years and call ourselves depressed.
Just look at that fucking monster and imagine how has been her life since she was born. We dont know what true pain is.
>>
>>39404257
Realest shit I've ever heard on this board I don't give a fuck. I personally only come here to vent or occaisnally wallow in self pity, but even I can't stand the amount of people bitching about basic problems they could solve if they just applied themselves a bit.
>>
>>39404257
True.
>>39404242
This is probably my biggest issue with christcucks. Their religion is right on many social issues, but it fails to account for the possibility of using knowledge to actively improve lives. Eugenics could eradicate so many horrible problems within a single generation, and spare lots of suffering, yet is considered immoral.
>>
>>39404412
I always think about the idea of praying. For example, everyone says "Pray for those stuck in Hurricane Harvey" - well by their own logic, isn't God the one who sent the hurricane, so what's the point in asking him to help?
>>
>>39404257
This
Honestly I would have killed myself If I had this disease
>>
>>39404242
I took care of a young "girl" who was anencephalic. It's a disorder where the brain does not form much beyond a brain stem. This kid was like ~2 and was in the pediatric hospital again because she couldn't really clear fluid from the bottom of her lungs and would live life in a constant state of pneumonia because of it. She was raised by the two fattest lesbians I have ever seen and the whole thing was fucking torture. A "kid" who wasn't aware beyond a sense of pain and two lesbians well beyond breeding age / health that had no ability to let go. Parents are the last ones who should make these kinds of health decisions for these children. That anencephalic child at 2 years of age had already consumed what I estimated to be about $300,000 in medical care. Think about that when you're working for 13 bucks an hour somewhere and fucking weep for this failed state.
>>
>>39403944
>red skull as a toddler.
>>
>>39403919
>no one should be better off dead than living in it if their dice rolls were shit.
What did he mean by this? If your dice rolls were shit, your dice rolls were shit. People commit suicide over considerably less than being born so disfigured that your closer to being someone's pet turtle than a human being.
>>
>>39404641
yep, it's a clusterfuck. Reminds me of this ancient meme. On top of already debilitating social retardation, I'm supposed to display empathy and understanding towards these creatures in public when I just feel shock, pity, and revulsion. They are also consuming medical resources (at the taxpayer's expense in countries with universal healthcare).
>>
>>39404257

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXIpRNkVbw

she actually looks happier and more confident in her skin than 90% of /r9k/.
>>
>Your entire body is one open oozing sore that must be constantly plied with antibiotics and moisturizing cream

Abort.
>>
IIRC the girl in OP's pic has had atleast one BF
>>
Huh, didn't know harlequin babies could survive. Is that a new thing?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.