[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning, wagecuck. Work extra hard today. That way, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: (19).jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Good morning, wagecuck.

Work extra hard today. That way, you will not get so far behind that you have to work over on your last day of slavery this week.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: 12548575255.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
12548575255.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>39402375
But I earn more than a dollar a day?
>>
How do I make myself feel better about being a neet. I don't want to be depressed again
>>
File: IMG_4512.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4512.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm having my bathroom redone and going to tfcon at the end of the month. Lots of expensive Tile and toys. So I'm happily going to work. Need to earn some extra cash.

You should try it neet. Work hard and enjoy the benefits of your labor.
>>
This doesn't work if someone likes their job

Nice b8 m8
>>
File: b47.jpg (54KB, 603x393px) Image search: [Google]
b47.jpg
54KB, 603x393px
>>39402836
>likes their job
I'm sure Mr Shekelstein will be glad to hear that! Maybe he can find some overtime work for you. Remember to go ask him when you finally get to your job, wagie.
>>
File: IMG_3291.jpg (202KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3291.jpg
202KB, 990x742px
It is nice to stay home sometimes.

I just find extended periods of unproductively to drain my soul. I suppose as a neet you are able to keep your living space very orderly. I do have the 2 rooms full of original junk. Then there is the landscaping project out front I seem to never get too
>>
>>39402375
Bumpety to the extreme.
>>
File: adf.jpg (119KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
119KB, 425x282px
>>39402375

today I'm just gonna ID some fish samples my qt female coworkers brought back from the field and do an online work safety training.
>>
>>39402827
Micheal your such a fucking faggot. Why buy chinky toys when you can buy better shit that you have to piece together yourself and paint?
>>
>enjoy my work
>make enough money to buy whatever I want
>long periods alone in the dark gave me nothing but crippling anxiety and depression
I honestly feel bad for neets, they don't know how easy life could be
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39402375
This and another thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.