[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought of say fuck it and getting into heavy drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: smoking-heroin.jpg (123KB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
smoking-heroin.jpg
123KB, 1500x700px
Have you ever thought of say fuck it and getting into heavy drugs?

Been thinking of heroin a lot lately, euphoria, better than an orgasm, nodding off into a blissful (and maybe permanent) sleep.
>>
>>39402222
Only stupid normalfags do drugs, because they think they're cool when they're doing it.
>>
been thinking about becoming an alcoholic recently. only downside is I don't want to have to deal with the hangovers.
>>
File: 1502588491439.png (344KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502588491439.png
344KB, 750x612px
>>39402222
I've never wanted to be beholden to niggers or spics to get my fix. I stick with booze and marijuana. I do have plans on extracting DMT and synthesizing LSD and crystal meth. I'll avoid getting addicted to meth because I know it'll ruin me. I'm more into downers anyway. I'll probably just drink cheap vodka and vaporize wax until I die a, hopefully, early death.

>>39402260
>Only stupid normalfags do drugs, because they think they're cool when they're doing it.
Only cyborgs don't do drugs because they've never been consistently depressed enough to need a constant escape from reality. Also real drug addicts use drugs alone and hide from everyone. There's no way to feel "cool" when you're avoiding everyone out of shame and paranoia.
>>
>>39402260
Only stupid retards think that people do drugs just to be 'cool'
>>
>>39402260
You are so fucking retarded it hurts. You have no fucking clue.
>>
>>39402222
Anon, don't try any really hard addictive substances. It will fuck you up, so it does to anyone who tries. I would dearly recommend to get in the pshycedelic drugs, instead of the trashy crack, heroin, meth. These drugs are bottom line trash. Try LSD, DMT, Shrooms, magic truffels, shit even Marihuanna and MDMA are cool. But if you really wanna get in to the heavy stuff try Heroin and fentanyl and overdose yourself you disgrace.
>>
>>39402260
This. People just do it because they're addicted to being cool.
>>
>>39402260
you're not the brightest person are you
>>
>>39402222
I can't stand opiates. They all make me feel sluggish and sick, at any dose. I have thought about trying crack though, since I've heard it produces the most mind-blowingly addictive rush of any drug in the history of the world. Also it just kinda sounds funny.

Realistically, on my list of drugs to never do ever, meth might be most up my alley considering I already got my dumb ass addicted to Adderall. It seems like the logical conclusion.
>>
I've tried just about every drug you can think of, and heroin was only okay. Meth gave me the worst shits ever though.
Cocaine is where it's at.
>>
Drugs are not kool kids!
>>
>>39402222

I've been smoking crystal meth almost daily for the last 3 months.

Here's a mindfuck for you:

Whenever I go without it for a few days, the withdrawal symptoms are just unbearable. I feel tired all day, I can't feel pleasure, I don't have the energy to walk, I feel sad and scared and alone, I think "I'd rather die right now than feel like this forever."

But meth is supposed to be one of the EASIEST hard drugs to withdraw from. In fact, people who have been addicted to both heroin and meth often say that meth "doesn't have withdrawals," because compared to heroin withdrawal, these feelings that have bothered me so much, are really nothing.

So, I wonder, exactly what kind of hellish nightmarescape does heroin WD put you through?
>>
>>39402222
Heroin is nothing like you think it is. Stop falling for the norie movie bullshit. It's the same with some stupid highschool movies that are so far from reality it's not even funny anymore.
>>39402728
I like doing less-potent opioids cause they can give me a few hours of relief from depression. A few hours of euphoria and the warm, loving feeling is great and the 1-2 days afterbuzz is lovely aswell. Doing it often is surely stupid so one should not stick to it; doing it every few weeks is ok in my opinion but many aren't that strong, mental wise, and fall for the addiction-meme
>>
I love my heroin waiting on my dude right now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.