[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream /r9k/. I had a dream that I had a GF. God damn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1502863682420.jpg (64KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1502863682420.jpg
64KB, 500x411px
I had a dream /r9k/.

I had a dream that I had a GF.

God damn it felt so real.

I still vividly remember how were cuddling on the bed. I still remember vividly how she was talking to me (don't remember the content ) before I go to work.

I fucking felt so happy in the dream.

Is truly how t feels to have a GF? How do I get one?

I am very sad. Help.
>>
although getting a gf is the next step for you to experience life fully, i can tell by how pathetic and beta you are that a girlfriend will 100% guaranteed make your life significantly worse.
>>
A GF is only good when they pick up their own weight, Anon. Don't settle for less. They should be able to make dinner for your, clean up around the house. Do things together, don't push it all on her, but don't let her bully you into doing it all yourself. A relationship is teamwork. You'll get there one day.
>>
File: file.png (446KB, 857x531px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
446KB, 857x531px
I had a dream OP.

I was flying in a Bf-110.

God damn it, it felt too fucking real.

Shooting and then out of machinegun ammo and was screaming back at the rear gunner to reload.

I vividly remember we tried to gain some altitude to attack a formation of B-17s.

I felt so fucking terrified in the dream.

Is this truly how it feels to be a Bf-110 pilot? How did I become one?

I have PTSD. Help.
>>
In my experience at least there are two kinds of relationships

The first and most common type is just trading one kind of misery for another. You meet a girl who seems like she should be good gf material for you so you force it because you're desperate not to be alone any more, but you don't really love her. The honeymoon period is always pretty good but a few months in you realise you don't really like her and you start to dread her coming over, but you don't have the balls to break up and be alone again so you just keep putting it off and off being a shittier and shittier boyfriend until you force her to do it.

The second kind is much rarer, but it's the closest thing to the hollywood idea of "true love". When you're in this kind of relationship you are deliriously happy, but the other person has an immense amount of power over that happiness and can make you feel even worse with their actions. Still when this kind of relationship is going well I often have the thought that if I died now I'd die happy, like finding someone like this is enough to satisfy everything else you thought you wanted out of life.

>how do i get one

all you can do is maximise your chances by meeting as many girls as possible
>>
>>39400361

or she's in love with you but you don't love her, and everytime you try and break it off she just threatens suicide or the whole "what do i do without you, anon?" thing until you beta out and just deal with it.

tfw i know who i love and i'll never get them anyway, so might as well stick with what came first.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.