[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >live with my mom and brother >want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1429872049027.jpg (110KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1429872049027.jpg
110KB, 645x773px
>21 years old
>live with my mom and brother
>want to move out and get my own place because they're both cunts to me
>don't even know where i'd start
>i don't have a bank account, don't pay taxes, i don't even know how buying a car or house would even work
>i don't know if i'd even have enough money to rent an apartment and I really don't want to have roommates

I feel like such a fucking retard for not knowing these things. I never had a chance to learn them, after high school I become a neet and lived in my room for 2 years, I finally got a job but things haven't changed much since then.

I think i'm too stupid to live on my own
>>
It's okay, Anon. Try and find a big adult daycare and just live there the rest of your life.
>>
>>39399626
So pick one of those things and start learning about it. Holy shit you've got the fucking INTERNET at your disposal: you can find untold reams of information and advice on any subject you can think of. Just don't expect to figure it all out in a day: start chipping away at it and you'll get there.
>>
>>39399626
Always phoneposters making these threads. You can tell by the filename
>>
>>39399672
How? It's exactly the same as the filename when you save on a pc.
>>
>>39399626
>i don't have a bank account
Walk in to any brick and mortar bank and they'll set up an account for you in under an hour. Or you can make one online with Ally or Barclays and you'll get a better interest rate on your money.

>don't pay taxes
Right now since you live with your family, you're filed as a dependent on their taxes and do not need to pay any taxes of your own. If you do move out eventually and have your own income, the first April after you've moved out you'll have to do your taxes. Torrent TurboTax, it pretty much does all the work for you.

>i don't even know how buying a car or house would even work
When you buy the car you'll agree to pay a certain amount of the total cost each month until it's paid off, at an interest rate determined by the dealership or bank that's financing it. For a house it's a similar idea (mortgage) but I wouldn't worry about that for a loong time.

>i don't know if i'd even have enough money to rent an apartment and I really don't want to have roommates
It really depends on where you live, how big the apartment is, and if you're willing to have suitemates. I've heard anything from $400 to $1800 for a single person renting an apartment. I live in a mid-sized city in the US and pay $700 a month.
>>
>>39399626

If you don't have a bank account then clearly you don't have enough money to rent and they'd never let you rent without one anyway
>>
>>39399626
>22 years old
>live with mom
>big brother (god i feel sick by calling him my brother) and his ugly retarded psych-meds-addicted girlfriend don't live in my house but are always here because they have a bussiness where they sell food here
>i hate every single of them, my mom is old and annoying as shit, I always thought she actually suffers from some sort of slight dementia

I want to move the hell out of shit hole that is my house. I need money I need fucking money. If I wasn't a mentally ill piece of shit i could get and handle a fucking job and rent an apartment no matter how small it is.
My house is too big and awfully designed so every time I need something I can't find it and/or it's too far. The house is always dirty and full of useless garbage because it's like mom and bro have hoarding disorder or some shit. I think I might have OCD because I like to keep things clean and in order, so living here literally drives me crazy. Sometimes I think If i had a gun i would fucking murder them out of anger and my shitskin neighbours (literally the only shitskins in the neighborhood and they're right next to me.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.