[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a big cyst on my ass crack that hurts like a motherfucker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1503514318356.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503514318356.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
I have a big cyst on my ass crack that hurts like a motherfucker whenever i sit down or lay down and i cant go to the doctor cause im a poor american fag..what can i do to get the swelling down? The pain has become unbearable
>>
>>39399589
It's probably a pilonidal sinus. It's going to pop some day and you'll be left with a gaping infected hole. There's nothing you can do, go see a doctor.
>>
>>39399589
antibiotics mostly, you should get it checked by a doc. most butt cysts require draining
>>
Heat up a needle and lance it, it's going to smell terrible and youll need to drain the fluid so do it over the toilet
>>
>>39399589
If it is that bad, just go to an emergency room.

They have to treat you if it is as bad as you say it is.
>>
>>39399589
Go see a doctor holy shit dude. I know you can go bankrupt from American healthcare (best in the world!) and that's fucked up, but you need to get this treated. It might go away on its own, but you won't want it to.
>>
Clean needle in rubbing alcohol
Pop it
Don't sit on it for a few hours
>>
>>39399826
This actually happened to me 2 years ago and when i went to the doctor he prescribed me antibiotics..didn't even take the pills and the cyst disappeared the next day,hopefully that will happen this time
>>
>>39399661
This
I had it, it got infected after I ignored it for a year and I needed surgery. Worse pain in my life.
They removed some skin from on top of my ass crack and now my butt looks weird.
>>
>>39399686
what does it smell like im very intersted
>>
>>39399589

It's a pilonidal cyst (a cyst on your upper ass-crack). This is a pretty common thing to have anon, though it's gross as fuck to talk about. I've had these in the past and I am generally prone to cysts but I haven't had that particular issue for the past few years. So in one sense you should be relieved that you're a normie.

You can probably poke the thing to let it express a bit but don't go digging around in there - I used to have cysts in my earlobe despite never having had pierced ears, and one time I got fed up and just dug at it pretty hard with a needle. The thing got infected (happy not in a critical part of the anatomy), expanded to the size of a large marble, and exploded a few days later. You don't want that going on around your ass.

I was able to get a referral to another clinic about the ear-cyst thing this one time and a nice surgeon did outpatient work on me and properly lanced out the tissue, good surgery. It sort-of came up another time or two but ever since he did that bit in the longer term, I haven't been having any big cyst-y issues.

Consider showering more often.
>>
>>39399589
As others have said, it's a pilonidal cyst.

You'll need minor surgery, but it's worth it. They did mine with just local anesthetic. No big deal, and then it's gone forever.

See a doctor and get it cut out because it's never going away otherwise.
>>
>>39400240
Yeah im definitely gonna get the surgery but im just wondering what i can do right now to help with the swelling cause i have to go to college on Thursday and i can't miss my first day or else im gonna get dropped
>>
>>39400240
Lucky you. It took five surgeries to fix mine, only the first was under a local anesthetic.
>>
File: OJlXjAI.jpg (138KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
OJlXjAI.jpg
138KB, 1080x1440px
>>39399589
people used to post glorious pilonidal cyst pics in these threads, I am disappoint

OP these things can get real bad and even lead to sepsis, pic related

I had one of these too, thankfully it was an isolated episode, it was small and it popped by itself. but the stench when that thing was draining my dude
>>
>>39400240
Weird I had a hueg one and it hurt like hell to sit, but eventually it just popped and drained in the shower.

Never came back.
>>
>>39400508
Mine was constantly oozing and never went away until they cut it out.
>>
Go buy some cheap vodka, some turkey shears, and get drunk as fuck. When approaching blackout levels of inebriation, clip that motherfucker and then sit on a towel before you pass out
>>
>>39400604
ow that made my ass hurt just reading it
>>
>>39399589
Just go to the ER. you could possibly have Syphilis it is making a comeback in the US.
>>
>>39400484
wow so it literally eats away at your flesh? what a terrible disease
>>
>>39400813
no these wounds are after doctors removed the cyst and the area it has already attacked

as far as I can tell, these things are so dangerous because they result from ingrown hair inside your ass crack, which anyone can get if he's unlucky, and the fact that your skin is very tightly laid onto your tailbone. this means that when a cyst forms it cannot abate until the hair / particles are removed, and the tightness leads to escalating inflammation because of the pressure of the forming pus, you don't see the massiveness of the problem because it all happens under the skin
>>
>>39399749
>Go to the er for a non-emergency
>>
>>39400097
Like rotting/bile. Best way to describe it would be death
>>
>>39401228
Yes that is how ppl with no money can get medical care. I used to do that when I was broke. They can't refuse you care.
>>
>>39401271
Buy insurance you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>39401299
Someone's been drinking that red-white-and-blue koolaid.

I've got insurance, but I still know how incredibly fucked people are without it. A lot of the time you get insurance through your job, from which you're making money. People who don't have jobs and, thus, aren't making money can lose their entire savings to a single illness or accident. It's fucking scary getting sick here. Nobody should have their well-being determined by how much they can fork over to a company.
>>
>>39401475
>implying I am not vehemently opposed to employer mandated health insurance
>>
>>39401475
You do realize that employer mandated health insurance is required by Obamacare, and that a republican replacement would eliminate that, right?
>>
>>39401531
I don't give a fuck who started it. It's still there and it sucks. I despise anyone even remotely involved.
>>
File: 1501110263121.png (117KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1501110263121.png
117KB, 211x211px
>>39401475
>tfw whenever i'm sick or just want to pretend to be not to go to work i can just go to the doctor for free
>>
>>39399589
Got one last year, had to remove it at the hodpital and had nurses to change the bandage every day for about 2 months, then every 2 days for one months. Go to the hospital, I waited too much and I started getting fever because of it
>>
>>39401979
Fever from an infection? Sounds like you almost died, dude.
>>
I have the same thing(pilonidal abscess), i was really close to passing out and i started vomiting so went to the hospital, the doctor there told me that surgery was the only way to get rid of it. Had it for many years but it had usually been only a minor annoyance until that day.
It'll go away on its own eventually and i don't think it's anything more than a painful nuisance, i don't think you can get really sick from it or anything.
>>
I have one op. Go to the hospital, don't do anything at home cause you risk getting your blood infected and killing yourself.

Chances are it's infected and you need it drained. You don't even have to have the thing removed. Mine just looks like a freckle at the top of my crack next to a smallish scar where I had ot drained. The pain got so bad I was begging for surgery, even when I was going to my local GP everyday to have it drained by a nurse pushing the gunk outta me, it got worse.

The surgery leaves you with an open wound. No stitches. Takes a couple of months to heal cause it can be a bit deep. Not painful at all.

Just go to the docs OP. You risk fucking your body forever if you dont.
>>
>>39402137
If I waited some days more maybe, but I went just at the beggining of the infection. I got a peritonitis too, this was way more dangerous
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.