[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots got embarrassing conditions here? I'm a bedwetter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1492157534467.png (241KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492157534467.png
241KB, 1280x720px
Any robots got embarrassing conditions here? I'm a bedwetter and hate every second of it.
>>
I have dandruff and have medicated shampoo.
>>
File: 1498815820422.jpg (49KB, 639x583px) Image search: [Google]
1498815820422.jpg
49KB, 639x583px
borderline *and( asperger's, probably early stages of wet brain/fatty liver, major depression, and just being plain shitty and stupid.
>>
File: 1503121077900.png (298KB, 638x371px) Image search: [Google]
1503121077900.png
298KB, 638x371px
i have trouble understanding people, ill always have to ask what they said 3-4 times even if i shouldve been able to hear it perfectly

its worse when im stressed or something, then i basically dont process a word anyone is saying
>>
Never did drop that thumb sucking thing.
>>
>>39399966
I bite the skin on the ends of my thumbs and I have permenantly scarred them
>>
try drinking lots of water OP, that's what fixed mine
>>
I have various health problems but the most embarrassing part is the reason, because I'm severely inbred. I try to keep that secret from anyone and just get by with the health problems.
>>
>>39400326
>severely

u wot m8, what are you a Targaryen or something
>>
I have dandruff and phimosis, also schizotypal personality disorder and cognitive brain damage. I can barely complete simple tasks and I have very little understanding of what is going on around me 90% of the time.
>>
>>39400363
Something like that. My mother is both my grandmother and great-grandmother.
>>
File: 1496174894824.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496174894824.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
Piss shy, which means I can't use public restrooms unless they're one of those single rooms. No matter how hard I want to or have to, it just won't come out. So I have to either go around dehydrated all day or go around holding in piss all day. It's fucking debilitating and I hate it. Why does this happen, I just want it to go away.
>>
>>39400442
I never had this problem until I had a traumatic sexual experience which took place in a bathroom
Now I have to be far from people if I'm peeing and if anyone is near me or I feel like they're watching i can't go for the life of me
It's embarassing af because people are pissing in urinals next to you and you're just sitting there like a retard staring at the wall until the bathroom empties out
I've learned to just wait until it gets empty before hitting the urinal and then piss as fast as possible
or a stall w closed door
>>
File: 1237869.jpg (71KB, 640x306px) Image search: [Google]
1237869.jpg
71KB, 640x306px
>>39399502
Have couple of minor mental illnesses.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>39399502
I'm a robot. That's the condition.
>>
>>39400472
A stall alone isn't enough, the room has to be completely empty. But then the problem is that anyone can walk in at any time, hence the need for those single rooms. But even those aren't perfect, I've been in rooms where the bar in the lock doesn't go far enough to actually lock the door, so again anyone can walk in at any time. And one bathroom I was in, I'm not even shitting you, had a window on the door.

My old university had a fucking perfect bathroom: it was in a convenient location on campus, the door locked completely, it said "occupied" on the thing when you locked it so people never tried to open the door, it was tucked away at the end of a nice empty hallway, and there was a big ass vent just outside the door that created plenty of ambient sound. It was like the best possible scenario, I pissed there all the time. I never had to go thirsty or hold it in anymore. Now at my new university I won't have that, so I'm pretty bummed. It was so nice while it lasted. I just hope I can find something comparable.
>>
Vitiligo. If I get any tan at all, I look like a fucking cow
>>
>>39399502
i have two fingers joint on each foot
>>
File: 1502537108693.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502537108693.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>39399502
my asshole closing muscle was removed and I have to wear a cup in my pants
>>
I'm a bed fapper. I just can't help it.
>>
>>39399944
Sounds like an auditory processing disorder. You must have had a hell of a time in school.
>>
>>39400442
Look up paruresis/pee shyness. You can overcome it with enough exposure, basically just have to have someone who will be as near to you as they can be while you can still manage to go, and gradually work closer and closer. Also some people swear by a breath-holding technique.
>>
>>39399944
This. Though im partly convinced that the rroot is my anxiety. Im so self conscious and anxious that I subconsciously forget to process the words directed toward me.
>>
My bowels make a lot of noise when I'm stressed or nervous and my shit turns to liquid sometimes which has caused a few which most were at home thankfully. Mental side is I'm an autist that can't function that well around others.
>>
>>39403291
*caused a few accidents
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.