[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is weed being made into the tobacco and alcohol of the 21st

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: despicable-slider.jpg (83KB, 1124x913px) Image search: [Google]
despicable-slider.jpg
83KB, 1124x913px
Why is weed being made into the tobacco and alcohol of the 21st century?

How long do you think it'll take until it'll be met with the same campaigns that cigarettes are in the 21st century?
>>
>>39399355
Too smart for a dumb board, itll be interesting
>>
it smells and tastes better than tobacco and you can grow it in your room
>>
>>39399355

Probably forever. The difference between weed and alcohol/tobacco is straightforward; weed appears to have very few negative health effects, especially when vaped, and has a similar deleterious effect on your consciousness.

This is the crucial difference, because medicine and science have advanced to the point where we can't pretend that there aren't far-reaching negative health impacts to alcohol and tobacco, or that these health impacts are worth the buzz you get from them. Alcohol in particular is slated for a demise because of drunk driving and its role in domestic abuse, which is what got us Prohibition in the 20th century, nevermind the slow destruction of your brain, kidneys and liver. This is in pretty strong contrast with weed, which is not only not as damaging, but even the US government recently had to admit that it's actually health-improving and is an anti-cancer agent.

I think vaped nicotine will stick around, and I think smoked weed will stick around a bit longer but be eventually replaced by edibles/vaping. Which may all be totally replaced with other, even safer delivery methods in the future. But overall I think the realities of modern medicine and health will inevitably make alcohol and tobacco use completely undesirable, and will never assail weed the same way.
>>
>>39400438
Maybe a few decades from now on, the injecting some marijuana won't be just a meme.

Jokes aside, well written.
>>
>>39399355
Because DUDE WEED LMAO.

Make a big fuss about letting people smoke weed to draw attention away from all the other nonsense going on, etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.