[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Need to get a job >Need to get a GED to get a job >Need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: confused bearo.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
confused bearo.png
12KB, 500x500px
>Need to get a job
>Need to get a GED to get a job
>Need to get an ID to get a GED
>Need to get a Social Security card to get an ID
>Need to have identification to get a Social Security card
>Birth certificate is the only record of my identity and they say it's not enough

This is quite the conundrum.
>>
File: 1480313090574.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480313090574.png
149KB, 500x500px
>need experience to work
>need work to experience
this is just so they have an excuse to outsource
>>
>>39399262
Do you have your social security number?

Surely between your SSN and birth certificate, somebody working for the US government can find you a way to issue you an ID that you can use as a second form of ID for a social security card.
>>
>>39399314
I probably had one at some point but I have no idea where the card is so I have to order another. The birth certificate is the same way except those are much easier to replace.
>>
>>39399314
Anon he just said he doesnt have his SSC, he obviously doesnt have an SSN.
>>
>>39399348
Anon how did you end up like this?
>>
>>39399348
Not the card, the number. Do you know the number?

I think that you could give the number and the birth certificate TO A US GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL to get issued some sort of US issued ID.

Otherwise, maybe they would accept an alternate ID.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_documents_in_the_United_States

>>39399389
I have mine memorized.
>>
>>39399416
Do you have a health insurance card? A library card? Maybe some sort of tax record in which your parents claim you as a dependent.

Do you have family that you can ask for help?
>>
>>39399348
Anon how the fuck do you not have you SS card?
Ive literally had mine since I was born, and the number was hammered into my brain from a young age.

Thats just common in hispanic communities I guess
>>
Unless you were born in the 1950s, you had a social security mailed to the address on your birth certificate when you were born.
>>
>>39399287
What people mean by this is that you need to have worked at a time when you had the chance to get work without experience, e.g. internships or volunteer work in high school. After that, it's up to you to make sure the experience doesn't fade. If you say things like this you're making it evident that you fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>39399413
Stopped going to school and basically dropped off the radar halfway through 6th grade. It's made worse by the fact that my parents are disorganized retards who have no idea where any of my original documents ended up.

>>39399416
I have no idea whether or not I ever had an SSN, but I assume I did since it's usually assigned when you're born from what I gather. If I did have one there's no way for me to know what the number was, and I really doubt my parents remember.

>>39399443
It's possible that I exist on some tax records, but I'm not sure how they could accept that but refuse my birth certificate. I'll have to ask my father if he can think of anything, since I really don't have any clue about insurance or tax info. They really seem to be looking for some kind of photo ID, which is something I've never had at any point.
>>
>>39399262
There was a checkpoint in life where these things were accessible. You missed it.
>>
>>39399653
You need tax record or insurance so that you can create a photo ID that they will accept to get another SSC
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.