[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon you look so lonely sitting by yourself, how bout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 152684969.jpg (275KB, 1499x995px) Image search: [Google]
152684969.jpg
275KB, 1499x995px
>Anon you look so lonely sitting by yourself, how bout you come sit with us?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (26KB, 496x297px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
26KB, 496x297px
>at college
>doing almost exactly pic related
>RA comes over, introduces herself and says to come and sit with her normie trash friends
>politely decline
>she insists for a bit then flat out tells me that there's a rule at the college that you can't sit alone and there's a college deputy in the dining hall and I need to sit with them so they don't look bad
>sit in silence and stare at plate the whole time while they talk about sport and drinking and sex
>keep spilling food because hands shaking from nerves
>leave with meal half finished and having not said a single word or made any eye contact

Fuck everyone I just wanted a meal in peace
>>
N- No thanks normi- I mean Chad! I have plenty of fun with my thoughts and my waifu.
>>
>>39398889
Alcohol bro. Solves all anxiety and social and pain and emotional and boredom issues
>>
File: 1503442607926.jpg (28KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1503442607926.jpg
28KB, 604x453px
>>39398889
how can one be this autistic kek
>>
>>39398908
I would agree with you and have shown up to numerous meals drunk for that exact reason.

Problem was it was lunch and I was too hungover to drink anyway
>>
File: IMG_2505.jpg (265KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2505.jpg
265KB, 961x759px
>>39398889
>rule at college where you can't sit alone
Were you at a college or a daycare center? Not like there's much difference now but damn.
>>
>>39399065
The rule is you have to fill up a table before starting a new one. Usually I can get away with finding an empty one at the back
>>
Woah!
I don't hang out with black people.
Not until you acknowledge what your people did to Whites in South Africa.
That was fucked up.
You see, no other races flood into nonwhite countries with the intent of displacing them, making them feel like they don't deserve to exist.
That's just pure inequality and downright evil.
*Make subtle motion towards the gun on my hip as he begins to chimp out about how he wuz an egipshun n sheit*
>>
>>39399394
Fuck off
Oginala
>>
>>39399567
Why you mad?
Feeling guilty about something?
>>
>>39398697
>Ehh, sorry, I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing that
This is my default response to requests from strangers.
>>
>>39399394
White dutch literally cam to the black man and settled on our lands.
>>
>>39399624
So you murder and torture their children?
Nice justification for pure evil, keep digging buddy.
>>
niggers btfo
it's only a matter of time now that we have internet
>>
>>39398697
Sorry I dont associate with negros.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.