[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post things that only virgin drivers do >turning on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485429307424.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485429307424.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
ITT: post things that only virgin drivers do

>turning on signal when there's no cars behind you
>>
>>39396748
>drive up to a busy intersection
>need to turn left
>stop at stop sign
>signal left
>wait for an open spot
>traffic is pretty heavy
>see car pull up behind you in rear view mirror
>start sweating
>signal right
>peel out right in front of some car and almost cause an accident
>>
>doesnt pass the car turning right
>stops for more than 2 seconds at the stop sign with no cars
>>
>>39396800
that was me just today
>>
>doesn't drive on the opposite side of the road in the middle of the night when no ones around and it's a straightaway
>>
>the virgin drive
>the chad motorsport
>>
>brakes to change lanes behind another car instead of accelerating to get infront of another car
>>
>>39396839
>middle of the night

That's pretty virgin too
>>
>>39396748
Until the cop you didn't see gives you a failure to signal ticket
>>
>>39396857
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A VIRGIN VS CHAD OF THIS
>>
>>39396906
Found the virgin driver, boys
>>
>>39396839
>>39396898
>and it's a straightaway

That's pretty virgin too
>>
>>39396748
if you don't turn on your signal when there's only a car in front of you, you don't know shit about driving
>>
>someone behind me at night
>paranoid that they're following me for no reason
>signal left, turn right instead
>turn off headlights and speed off into roads unknown
>>
>>39396748
>slow down when cops are near
>>
>>39397036
Fuck off idiot, I like to know somebody is going to turn off of the highway before they slam on the brakes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.