[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl at work keeps flirting with me but I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>tfw girl at work keeps flirting with me but I don't know how to ask her out or even just get her number
>>
Is she actually flirting with you though? Or just being nice?
>>
>>39395680
I'm observant enough to be able to tell the difference. She is markedly more excited sounding and giggly when she talks to me, and when she asks me questions, she's always very enthusiastic about the things I have to say. I don't know what it is if not that, because I haven't seen her act that way around any of the other guys I work with.
>>
>I'm going to [restaurant] later if you want to join
If she says no
>suck my ass, you colossal bitch
If she says yes or maybe (a positive maybe, not a maybe that means "no")
>I'll call/message you later, but I need your number
If you want her number first
>we should hang out sometime
If she seems interested, then just ask for the number and don't text her too much. In fact, if you do, just try to make it a matter of setting up a time to meet
>>
>>39395830
Also, what are her boobs like, anon?
>>
>>39395720
Is there some food place nearby? I know that going somewhere like Starbucks is probably painful but it's a great way of getting the ball rolling. "Hey X, want to grab something at Starbucks after work?"
>>
>>39395887
Yeah, lots of coffeeshops, but I've always found the idea of asking a girl out for coffee awkward because as soon as you ask her she knows exactly what you think of her and what your intentions are, and you are immediately put at her mercy. It makes me anxious to give a girl that kind of power over me.
>>
>ignore her.
>continue ignoring her.
>she hints at you
>ignore her.
>continue to ignore her.
>she calls you an asshole.
>ignore her.
>continue to ignore her.
>"wow take a hint take me out to dinner"
>ignore her.
>continue to ignore her.
>"you know what anon you are a real fucking asshole, you know that? wow, fuck you"
>ignore her
>continue to ignore her.
>"hey asshole, maybe if you stop being an asshole you can get with this.
>report her to the police for harrassment.
>tell your boss.

then keep ignoring her
>>
>>39395937
What kind of power? Like the ability to reject you?
>>
>>39396012
Yeah, exactly. I don't want to have to feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself for asking when she rejects my offer. I don't want to have to see her everyday after that and be reminded that in her eyes, I was less than her and wasn't good enough.
>>
>>39396046
If she rejects you then just play it off like no big deal even if it hurts. Slowly start ignoring her if you can't do that and eventually you just won't talk.
>>
>>39395937
Part of a relationship is balance. You're not always going to be 100% in control, the other person has to have some want for it as well.

The sooner you realize this and take the plunge regardless, the better off you'll be.
>>
don't do it, if you're on this website and unsure about a woman's intentions

do. not. proceed.
>>
>>39396237
What else am I supposed to do? Just let this opportunity pass me by like I have let so many others in my life? If there's a chance with this girl, I want to take it. Who knows, maybe she is the one that I am destined to end up with. How can I just give up on that?
>>
>>39396046
>>39396075
Yeah, it's really no big deal if she says no, man. Just say "alright" and don't act like your dog just died. You don't even have to bother continuing to talk with her afterwards. I'm sure you'll interact at work, so just keep it professional from that point onward, like it doesn't matter (and it truly doesn't) or didn't even happen.

I've gotten rejected so much to the point where I usually laugh at it since I no longer care. It's the only way, and you'll learn to get over it IF, that is, she says no.

It won't be a life-defining moment for you, that's why you just keep it fun and simple, like asking if she wants to grab food together. Don't even call it a date. If things go well, that'll be obvious. If not, just two friends getting food.

What would you regret more, her saying no to an invitation to eat, or never knowing when you see her every day and wonder?
>>
>>39395948
>ignore a girl thats into you
thats the worst advice you could ever give
>>
File: IMG_4884.jpg (15KB, 92x101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4884.jpg
15KB, 92x101px
>>39396876
This, the less you seem to think girls matter the more they think you matter she might end up going after you if you talk to other girls a little and give up you're autism.
>advice from the psychotic
>>
>>39395662
It's real simple anon
>Hey can I have your number
She will say yes, no, or why
If she says why don't freak out, that means shes gauging your interest to see if you like her or not
Now you have to say something like
>Anon I want your number so we can talk cause it seems like we never get a chance to here at work.
Maybe slide in something about going to eat later if she wants
And bam you've probably got her number and a date. If only phone number and you don't ask her out, talk to her some on phone (this puts you above work acquaintance) and you can ask her out then.
>>
>"hey i think we are getting on alright, can I grab your number?"

>"hey what are you doing this weekend? I'm thinking about doing ____, you interested?"

>"hey wanna come over n watch that new austistic show on netflix? looks hilarious?"

>"hey do you have a good chiropractor? I really wanna blow your back out"

>"There's a cool bar in the city that I was thinking of checking out with my mates, you should bring your mates and we could make it a big one"

a couple of these have worked for me, a couple are jokes, but still could work. depends how ugly n creepy you are desu

good luck mate
>>
>>39395662
i slightly disagree with other anons i dont think you should say "hey want to go get coffee?", just because it is a little heavyhanded. like you might as well ask "hey want to start a relationship?". probably better to say something like "hey im going to lunch now do you want to grab something with me?" or something like that. this will give her the oppurtunity to go but act weird the whole time which if you arent autistic youll notice and understand its just platonic, or shell go and keep being giggly in which case then you can try the coffee thing the next day. basically yes ask her out but do it more subtly for an extra layer of protection. this way you both are not sure if the other knows you were rejected. it has the added benefit of allowing her to leave the door open without saying yes (indicated by semi weird behavior but still maybe into it you get the idea).
>>
>>39395662

Don't do it anon. Lots of girls are just flirty but mean nothing by it. It's not worth getting accused of sexual harassment over some flirty bitch.
>>
>>39397953
>asking to get coffee is the same as asking for a relationship

sorry mate I actually agree with what you said except this.
>>
>>39398002
well yeah im exaggerating im just saying it could be interpreted this way like his intentions are very clear and he cant act like he didnt have them if she says no
>>
File: 1496613960668.png (428KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496613960668.png
428KB, 639x480px
>tfw 17 year old girl at works flirts with me
>has expressed to other coworkers that she has a crush on me
>I'm 25

She's super cute and legitimately fun to be around. Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>39396993
>>39396993
>less you seem to think girls matter the more they think you matter
Very well put. Again, it may take some time for you to develop this mindset, but it's the best one if you want either success and/or the ability to deal with rejection

Just do it, OP, ask her to join you for dinner after work
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.