[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good way to end it? I read Robin Williams killed himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: US08430436-20130430-D00000.png (24KB, 1027x1229px) Image search: [Google]
US08430436-20130430-D00000.png
24KB, 1027x1229px
Is this a good way to end it?
I read Robin Williams killed himself with this method, so did many suicide streamers

What are the pros and cons of using your door to hang yourself and how to tie the rope?
>>
File: 1500590202416.jpg (29KB, 471x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500590202416.jpg
29KB, 471x414px
>>39394343
Just tightening a bag over your head is enough, fampai.
>>
wtf do these numbers and letters mean and why is a side table included
>>
>>39394680
Those are instructions for the model kit.
>>
I'd kill myself too if the door was twice my size.
Stay jelly manlets
>>
>>39394734
wow! what a clever and funny joke
>>
Yes, partial suspension hanging is the most painless and effective way to end your life.

Make sure that you have enough rope to stand comfortably, but not enough to sit on the floor. From there you sit into the hang. The noose constricts blood flow thru your carotid arteries and causes unconsciousness. If it's done correctly this only takes a few seconds, and you can stand back up at any point during this time if you decide to stop. After falling asleep your body weight maintains pressure on the noose and you die within a few minutes after. Make sure to use a sturdy cord and tie good knots because your body will spasm and flail while you're out.

Exit bag is risky, many helium tanks are now diluted with oxygen to prevent asphyxiation and even with pure helium there's a high chance of failing and suffering from brain damage.
>>
>>39394753
most doors are over 6'5
>>
>>39394343
>patenting a suicide method
>>
>>39394680
It looks like one of those patent pictures

Someone trying to patent a suicide door and noose???
>>
>>39394866
>It looks like one of those patent pictures
but why is the side table included
>>
>>39394828
What kind of knot anon sempai? A hangman noose?
>>
People, please, tell us why the half of the side table is included
>>
>>39394680
>>39394904
>>39394936
Gotta stand on something. How are you supposed to kill yourself if you feet touch the ground?
>>
>>39394906
Hangman's noose afaik is tied the way that it is to improve tensile strength so that it won't break during drop hanging, which isn't really required for partial suspension.

A regular noose knot should be fine if you're using heavy enough cordage and double or triple knot it. Most kinds of rope should work, as long as you're not using something stupid like... a bunch of shoelaces strung together. Just stop by the hardware store.
>>
>>39395022
But >>39394828 says it's a partial hang, so you wouldn't need something to stand on.

So why the side table?
>>
>>39394343
>somebody patented a suicide method
top jej
>>
It would be a horrible way to go, that is if it even worked at all
>>
>>39395903
Why?
And what is a "good" way to go?
>>
>>39396275
Let's ask the Fine Bros!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy31vE4Nbz8
>>
>>39394831
Which would make you a little over three feet
>>
Hanging is a horrible way to go OP. If you fuck up, you will suffer immensely.
>>
>>39395327
If you want it to actually be quick and painless you need to drop from something which would, if you're lucky, snap your neck in an instant. But even then that doesn't always work and the person will be flailing around while asphyxiating, which isn't really fun with a tight rope around your neck and could take quite a while. And IIRC Robin slit his wrists as well, probably as a precaution if he fucked up his hanging.
>>
>>39396978
Drop hanging is VERY painful, the whole neck snapping = painless thing is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>39396992
So is hanging yourself from a fucking door. Hanging in general is not a good way to go, as there's a good chance it won't be an instakill.
>>
>>39397011
Dying is painful son. Any way you do it hurts. There is no painless suicide except for maybe the accidental homeless alcoholic that passes out quietly somewhere very inebriated and very exposed on a very cold winter's night. Dying HURTS. Pain is a response to harm and dying is the ultimate harm. You're built to not die no matter what and it's always going to hurt. A LOT. Come to terms with that or keep living.

Especially attacking the nervous system like breaking your fucking spine. You really think that's going to be painless? Brain yourself with a shotgun and you'll get to feel 5 seconds of the most intense pain possible before you pass out. Trust me, you'd rather a minute of gentle lightheadedness.
>>
>>39397111
Anon I'm not the suicidal one, I'm just telling OP that his plan is likely to backfire. No shit dying is painful, but if you really want to go there if you blow your head off with a shotgun you'll feel next to nothing since your brain will be splattered all over the wall in a millisecond.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.