[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that kid thread >that kid that took a shit on the bathroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1501904108281.jpg (41KB, 593x476px) Image search: [Google]
1501904108281.jpg
41KB, 593x476px
that kid thread

>that kid that took a shit on the bathroom floor
>that kid who faked a seizure to get out of an algebra test
>that fat neckbearded kid that unironically wore a fedora
>that kid that failed his classes so his parents bought him $300 shoes
>that kid that got suspended for threatening to shoot up the school
>that kid that kicked a hole in the gym wall and took a piss in it
>that kid that played a sandy hook simulator during class
>that group of white kids that tried to hit on a pajeet by showing her how good their laptops were and how well their castles in minecraft were
>that kid that cried during Pet Sematary
>>
>>39394334
>that kid who made "that kid" threads at just that "mement".
>>
>that kid who showed drunk one day in 5th grade
>that kid who had the worst balance and fell and hurt himself and had to go to the hospital once a month
>that kid who brought a brand new bionicle to class and built it during a lecture
>>
>that kid with a 200-card Magic deck who beat everyone else
>that other kid who got sick of it and built a deck specifically to counter it and drew him to death
>>
>>39394334
>that kid who had an actual seizure in science class
>>
>>39394334
>all this 2010s shit
fuck off underage
>>
File: DGM7eLNV0AACxNm.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DGM7eLNV0AACxNm.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>39394334
>that kid who pissed all over the bathroom stalls cause he thought he was funny

my friend legit did that freshman year. he did it fucking everywhere. from the walls to even the fucking ceiling somehow.
>>
>That kid who downloaded a virus and crashed the school's firewall, bringing our computer network down for six months

Journalism team really hated that.
>>
File: 1500492564099.png (369KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1500492564099.png
369KB, 480x454px
>that kid whos history project presentation was saying fuck you to class
>that kid whos dad cobained himself and everyone ragged on him for it
>that kid who slammed a locker on a deaf kids hands just hear what his screams sounded like
>that kid who jerked off to snuff in latin class
>that kid who ate 6 slices of cafeteria pizza a day and was 120lbs overweight by junior year
>that kid who banged milf english teacher and ratted her out when she wouldnt swallow
>that kid who snorted whole coffee beans as a gimmick and nearly choked to death
>that kid who acted like his umbrella was a sword and would chant weeb incantations before drawing it and running to his car in the rain
>>
File: 1347505049651.jpg (111KB, 477x517px) Image search: [Google]
1347505049651.jpg
111KB, 477x517px
>>39394807
>weeb incantations
>>
File: 837282023.jpg (57KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
837282023.jpg
57KB, 480x270px
>that gay furry kid who left a love note in my bag at the end of 8th grade
>>
>>39394807
>weeb incantations
"Don't fuck with me I have the power of god and anime on my side"
>>
>that kid who thought he was japanese and droned on about how katanas can split concrete pillars
>that kid who wanted the first fact you knew about him was he was christian, which didn't cover up the fuckhuge red flag in his life
>that midget girl who had a crush on pepperoni face emo boy
>That nigger kid who looked like a chimp and acted like one too
>those fugly latinas that would get furious you thought they were mexican
>>
>>39394976
speaking of that video, my friend actually knows that kid. in fact, he's at the beginning of the video for like a brief second. although I only knew him as a freshman
>>
File: weeb.gif (2MB, 310x191px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.gif
2MB, 310x191px
>>39395009
>that kid who thought he was japanese and droned on about how katanas can split concrete pillars
>>
>that kid who played lacrosse and matched his nike shirt, nike shorts, nike socks and nike shoes
>>
>That kid who thought being a gmod admin was a real job
>That kid who wears crocs with no socks to school
>that kid who punched a wall until he broke his hand after he forgot his lines in a school play
>>
i was the that kid among that kids
>>
>that kid who we saw watching a video titled "how to shoot a gun"
>that kid who nigger on someones science fair board
>that kid who wore the same dirty flannel everyday, and was 2 sizes too small
>>
>>39395272
explain my duderino
>>
>>39394459
>that kid who had the worst balance and fell and hurt himself and had to go to the hospital once a month
>tfw kid most likely had swayback
>tfw i was that kid
>>
File: 1503782774163.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503782774163.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
>>39394334
>That kid who claimed he smoked weed to lure deer in
>That kid who claimed he would carry the deer out of the woods on his back
>That kid that left our town after graduation and attempted to join a city gang and got the crap beaten out of him
>>
>That kid in 5th grade who snorted pixie sticks claiming they got him high
>>
>>39394334
>that kid that yelled "Allahu Akbar" in class at a time when Albanian insurgents were low-key about to revolt in his country.
>not Kosovo.
>>
>>39394558
>Finished middle school in 2011
>20 now
Father time works wonders huh
>>
>>39394334
>that kid who ended up having to fight a chad behind the school
>that kid who took a fucking adrenaline shot just as the fight started and won
>>
>that kid from a jewish family that gambled with other students.
>that kid that browsed /pol/ in class and had an anime background on his phone, who also made friends with the jewish kid and told holocaust jokes.
>that kid with autism that hated gays and loved MLP.
>that gay black kid that talked with more white girls in one day than I did in 4 years.
>that fat she-boon who always tried to cheat off of the white kids.
>that kid that watched ISIS execution videos and made prank calls in the engineering lab.
>that kid who stole snacks, stuffed them in his jacket, and sold them before class.
>that kid who made dead baby and rape jokes infront of the teacher.
>that redneck kid that always wore short shorts, even in winter.
>>
>>39395806
>browsed /pol/ and ISIS execution videos in class
You are either exactly 18 and graduated last year or are underage
>>
>>39395748
>that kid who took a fucking adrenaline shot just as the fight started and won

That fucking works? I thought that was some movie bullshit?!
>>
>>39395863
sophomore in college
>>
>that kid who used a wheelchair and had a speech impediment. making it really hard to understand him
>that same kid who also always tried answering the teachers questions and it was clear the teacher wasn't understanding him
>that same kid who everyone secretly resented because of how uncomfortable everyone would get while the teacher tries to fake acknowledging what the kid said
>>
>>39396080
This isn't funny, this is just sad
>>
>>39394334
these threads are so american
>>
>>39396298
What, you don't have weird kids in your country?
>>
>That kid that would soak his work gloves in rubbing alcohol and light them on fire while waving them frantically in front of store windows
>That fat kid who carried three boxes worth of snack bars in his hoodie at all times
>That kid who kept coming to school drunk off mouthwash
>>
>>39396370
Their entire country is weird kids anon don't sweat it
>>
File: cum omelette.jpg (30KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cum omelette.jpg
30KB, 720x720px
>>39395272
most of this shit is a regular occurrence in my area, and i was wilin enough to stand out, making me that kid among people others would consider that kid in their environment
>>
>that kid who wore a spiderman hoodie every day and got DAEP for telling some people they would be six feet under the next day
>>
>>39397278
>>39395317
did i really just reply to my own god damned post
>>
>>39394334
>that downey kid who shat in the tech hallway and ran around throwing it
>that kid who carried a massive knife under his coat at all times (It had a 12 inch blade)
>those kids who vaped so much in the bathrooms that vapor was pouring out under the door
>that kid who was addicted to jacking off, would jack off through a pocket in his pants he cut a hole in
>that kid who was suspended for threatening to bomb the school (had recipes for acetone peroxide in his binder)
>that kid who hid dead animals around the school as a grad prank
>the autistic kid who showed up to all classes early and sat at the back of the class because he had no friends
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.