[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He literally, actually, unironically imagined that he would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: c85.jpg (5KB, 160x162px) Image search: [Google]
c85.jpg
5KB, 160x162px
>He literally, actually, unironically imagined that he would get disfigured for life by a car accident and come to school and have people talk to him, praise him, and wish him well for being the crippled kid
What an ignorant and ungrateful loser, am I right?
>>
File: 1503508945709.jpg (51KB, 634x425px) Image search: [Google]
1503508945709.jpg
51KB, 634x425px
>>39393810
>He seriously, without a shred of postmodernist/meta-ironic restraint, imagined drifting through a Japanese street race with his oneitis having the time of her life beside him. All whilst Teriyaki Boys-Tokyo Drift blares out of giant speakers in the trunk.

Phaggots like these should place their malformed cranium within the path of a truck's wheel, and wait for their beta thoughts to decorate the pavement as pieces of grey matter.
>>
I like this meme. Continue.
>>
>>39394154
>He, with complete and utter certainty, imagined a natural disaster wiping out everybody except him and his oneitis, leaving them to bond over being the sole avenue to repopulate the earth.
People like this (if you can even call them that) should be euthanized.
>>
File: 1403825187311.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1403825187311.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>He honestly, genuinely, in all belief, thought there existed an ounce of compassion somewhere within the entire population of earth when he confessed to the internet his desire to lose his virginity to a Chun-li cosplayer.
>>
>used to daydream about my arm getting cut off and then coming to school and casually joking about it while everybody awkwardly laughed

even in my imagination i was a creep
>>
File: 1491366874548.jpg (66KB, 564x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491366874548.jpg
66KB, 564x757px
>he imagined that when high school ended a space alien would come out from behind the curtain and tell him it was all just a big silly joke and he can come back home to his alien brothers who understand him and accept him as he is
>>
File: IMG_4574.jpg (175KB, 1822x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4574.jpg
175KB, 1822x2048px
>>39393810
>He well and truley, without a doubt thought that joining the Army, going to war and coming back a messed up staunch bet a shady passed will make people give him un conditional lif long respect.
>>
>>39394587
This actually happens if you live in the right parts of burger land though. Your life will be shit because of PTSD and injuries and stuff, but people will respect you immensely.
>>
File: 1501637160685.png (78KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1501637160685.png
78KB, 698x658px
>he imagined magically acquiring friends and gf in college class every semester
>he thinks he'll get workplace friends after graduating
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.