[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread? Feels thread. >Be me >Still recovering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1080.jpg (54KB, 579x463px) Image search: [Google]
1080.jpg
54KB, 579x463px
Feels thread?

Feels thread.

>Be me
>Still recovering from best friends suicide
>Friends are supportive bla blah whole shabang
>Slowly starting to feel better
>Get to chatting with friends on Teamspeak
>Turns out they all had a giant meetup (we all live in separate parts of the U.K).
>Wat
>Didn't get invited
>"You'd cause drama"
>"You're not the type of person some people wanted around."
>The people who went were all my friends.
>Considering suicide tonight

mfw
>>
>>39393235
Please do not kill yourself.It might take awhile but you will feel better. If you not getting professional help seek it out.
>>
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
>>39393235
You should seriously consider killing them before you kill yourself OP.
>>
>>39393235
These were not actual friends. It's better to learn it now than in a situation where you would rely on them.
>>
>>39393235
Play that suicide card well anon. It's a way to neetbux.
>>
>>39393333
OP here

Too broke to go those distances and one of them went back to Australia

But tempting idea.
>>
File: 1498510283934.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498510283934.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>39393333
quads of truth
do it faggot
>>
>>39393333
What the fuck are the chances of those numbers?
>>
File: 2577727_helloween7.jpg (23KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
2577727_helloween7.jpg
23KB, 199x254px
>>39393441
which numbers bro?
these ones?
>>
>>39393441
1 in 39,393,333 if my math is correct
>>
File: macrondoubles.png (103KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
macrondoubles.png
103KB, 400x300px
>>39393499
Impressive, but check em
>>
>>39393333

Quads OP, you know what to do.
>>
>>39393235
Feels thread right? This is 6 seconds that will get you.

Https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39393503
haha are you retarded dude

im a complete moron with math but even i know you are wrong

did i fall for bait?/ oops
>>
>>39393235
I'm at a loss. Essentially, I have no desire to do anything. I would kil myself but I feel too bad for my parents. I just do. But that isn't enough of a reason to live life as a slave either. I hate society, regardless of why.
I am in the process of selling off one of the last things I liked (guns) because I need money and also my parents are "afraid". My mom wants me to go to therapy and I don't care but I honestly just want to go away.
I deserve everything that's happened to me thus far, it's all my fault. I quit school because I hated debt, hated the program and hated the institution. I quit the navy because it made me suicidal. I quit working because it made me suicidal and I don't see the point. I just want it to stop. All of it
>>
File: 1468415089146.jpg (26KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
1468415089146.jpg
26KB, 640x594px
Eh they are just some online fags that you don't know irl.

>mfw "It's alright guys!"

But if this happened to me with irl friends I would commit suicide
>>
fuck you. at least you don't have a criminal record you're just a faggot
>>
>>39393235
>tfw live in Dallas
>don't get to pass time by shooting nogs trying to loot my house like Houston anons
Missing out on the fun again, it seems
>>
>>39394008
You need to grow up, man. You're merely resentful of the fact your childhood is over, and cannot cope with the emotional stress of having to actually do shit. Remember, depression is just your brain's way of coping with an extreme high of emotion, whether that be the disappointment of your ***friends*** being cunts, the sadness of your best dude ending his life or even the distress you're feeling being placed in this situation.

Lower your standards, sell your guns, scrub up and apply for some shitty job REMOTELY related to your dreams aspiration - besides doing nothing all day.

But who cares what some random on the internet thinks? If you take one thing from this autistic text wall, just remember suicide is never the answer, no matter how far up shit's creek things get.
>>
>>39393911
I'm pretty stupid, but just slightly smarter than you, because those are the odds up to the point that post was made when taking this board's entire posting history into account.
>>
I'm about to shower for the first time in a month. I'm kind of nervous. I hate showering.
>>
File: hurrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (29KB, 470x554px)
hurrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
29KB, 470x554px
>>39393499
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S HELLOWEEN!
>>
File: daybeforemybday.jpg (74KB, 575x433px)
daybeforemybday.jpg
74KB, 575x433px
>>39393235
I don't care if this story is cringe it makes me tear up when i remember this shit cause i always forget.

A friend of mine made a lot of playlists on youtube, and after he killed himself I saw this was the last one he made and it hurts me knowing that he thought nobody cared about him when i was hanging out with him every night and we tried to help eachother out best we could

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaA04JH4YXg

this was the last thing i saw on his playlist history.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.