[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hating irl people because they are probably shitting on u

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503988901633.png (132KB, 437x454px) Image search: [Google]
1503988901633.png
132KB, 437x454px
>hating irl people because they are probably shitting on u and schemin on ur back
>password manager
>change syntax everywhere everytime
>use vpn
>think about how people can hurt u quickly and what would be their motive
>crypted hdds
>rationally thinking about how nobody notice u or care about u but still having the thought that the people are trying to get something from you
>hate relationship because they may force me to reveal some of my informations to other peoples
>get quickly suspicious about people even ivl even for nothing and end up blocking/ignoring them
>everything set 'super private' on the internet

Am i paranoid or just being carefull ?
>>
I don't think anyone cares enough about me to waste their time scheming some elaborate ruse to ruin my life.

Then again, maybe numerous people have and I've just been to dumb to notice.
>>
You're doing the right thing, most people are backstabbers in the end, i'm no exception.
>>
>>39393180
Yeah but its hard for me to appreciate relationship with other people if i'm always afraid of loosing them etc

I end up stalking them (if its possible) and then annoy them

but at the same time revealing stuff about yourself to other people is bad imo, and i'm only talking about the kind of personnal stuff like fetish or a huge secret but even about the like of your 'tastes' in term of music, movies etc

and its not about tastes being made fun of, no, if it only was
>>
>>39393272
Nothing wrong with the idea that people are selfish, but since their lives are their primary concerns, I doubt most people would go out of their way to fuck with you for entertainment unless they had (or you have them) a better reason to.

So of course it's entirely possible, especially if you do something that got to them, but most people probably don't pay as much attention to which movies you say you like as you think.
>>
Original retarded bbumpp
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.