[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you are above 18 years old and you still a virgin... you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465503528820.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465503528820.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>If you are above 18 years old and you still a virgin... you are pathetic! they should commit suicide hahaha, what do you think about it, anon?
what do
>>
>>39392899
guess ill go kill myself
>>
>>39392899
I lost my khv when i was 23 with my first gf so i dont know. A lot of robots see virginity like some kind of disease. Just be urself
>>
>>39392919
A lot of hoes around here don't want to fuck a virgin, they're just looking for a good lay. So being a virgin is kind of a disease I guess if you've missed your chance in school
>>
H-ha ha, yeah t-totally they know
>>
>>39392962
Then stop looking up for hoes anon sempai.
>>
>>39392899
Any more photos of them? Trying to decide which is the hottest but need another angle. Leaning towards girls 2 and 3 but 5 may have potential to take one of their places and cannot see 4 as well as I'd like.
>>
File: 1416078961479.jpg (31KB, 525x469px) Image search: [Google]
1416078961479.jpg
31KB, 525x469px
>>39392899
OP if you can't argue on behalf of purity to a group of women then you are a beta loser. Women will be able to see that you are unable to think for yourself and will agree with the stupid shit that women say just to get some pussy you are so desperate and low on the scale of sexual market value. It's called a shit test, and you just failed. Get out of my sight, this shouldn't even be a thread had it not been for you insecure baby boys. I wish you were all aborted. There is no good argument for being against virginity, it means nothing, you can work for two days and be able to afford a prostitute.
>>
>>39392899
Not give a shit. Kill myself at a later date for reasons unrelated to sex (or lack thereof).
>>
>>39392899
I dont care fuck off Stacy
>>
>Rape counts, right?
>>
That is not even close to how actual people talk
>>
>>39392899
Yeah, girls don't talk like that. At least to your face.

They'll happily spread rumors and gossip about you till you are destroyed however.
>>
>>39392899
No one talks like this, anon. Don't be scared of hypothetical situations that will never happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.