[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of college, back again for my 3rd year >doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>first day of college, back again for my 3rd year
>doing icebreakers in class
>sucks, but all is going well
>beta looking kid suddenly falls out of his chair
>completely unprovoked, somehow straddled the back of his chair as he fell fucking flat on his back
>spilled entire contents of his pockets
>class starts laughing
>mfw he got tangled in the chair before getting up
>felt some of the worst second hand embarrassment
How's school/uni/college going for you, robots?
>>
>>39392041
Holy shit try to never talk to that guy ever. You dont want to be associated with that guy
>>
>>39392041
I enrolled in college that starts in 20 days but will kill myself before then...
>>
no first 2 days of school because of the hurricane
comfy
>>
>>39392071
I was really convinced that I would see a post from him on here later, but it never happened.
>>
>>39392071
I dissagree.
OP wont have a meaninful friendship but normies.
Talk to him outside of class and tell how he spilt his spaghetti or something as an ice breaker.
>>
>>39392096
What kind of college/ classes? Still curious, even if you don't plan to go
>>
>>39392041
Honestly.
I'm fucking terrified. I have looked at the societies and clubs. They're either leftist as fuck or fucking shite. The only one im interested in is the gaming one. Loads of exs friends are going to the college I'm going too. They all hate me. I'm not sure how I'm going to stand normies again let alone interact with them. My parents are acting as if il get mad amounts of pussy which is unlikely. Fuck me lads. I'm shitting it.
>>
>>39392099
Oh damn, how bad is it where you are? Stay safe, stay comfy!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 2880x1619px
>ice breakers
I just tell the class I'm left handed and they usually fuck off.
>>
>>39392041
>tfw made no friends first year
>don't actually care
Friends are for normies, I just need my books and vidya
>>
>>39392339
just heavy rain here
it's bad in houston though
>>
>>39392620
I hate doing them. I'm paying to be in class and to learn, not to listen to normies talk about their lives.
>>
>Americans start school in August
Wtf
>>
>>39392980
It's just the last few days of August, so it doesn't really matter too much
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.